• Latest reply 8 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141016_203456.jpg
20141016_203502.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 8 years ago

I didn't keep mine long. I think the person I sold AMH in MD has sold it also. Mine was number 001 and was at Expo in the free room advertised for 5500. Sold for 5k to Mike in MD. I have kept other pins like AFM from 1996 to last month when I sold it at Winston-Salem as I am ready for a new remake.

I probably would have kept the pin if it was later in the production as mine had lots of flow killing ball stick ups. I had the glass off alot. Love the theme and even the call out humor. I am eager for number 2. I want all pinball manufacturers to be successful as it helps our hobby and the coin op business. I have other rare games like Mystery Castle, Pistol Poker, and the ones from the dark days of Stern like CSI which I think is fantastic, Big Buck Hunter and even NBA. Sold 24 it's just whatever is your personal preference.

20141016_203502.jpg20141016_203502.jpg 20141016_203456.jpg20141016_203456.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-americas-most-haunted?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.