Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by branlon8
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AF39E355-1E76-4B54-B30F-7397183D9E5E (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    29113CCC-0276-41EE-8E26-AD584BF3A0CC (resized).jpeg
    pinside (resized).jpg
    7F93A73D-EBE0-4DE2-9A80-D59111183B5A (resized).jpeg
    FORKED_UP (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from jimwe5t:

For Kiddie Pinball themes, in your toddlers game room; WW Brat kids, WOZ Dorthy and Toto, Toy Story Mr Potato Head, Ham the piggie and Woody the cowpoke, DI Dad’s Jean’s, Hobbit Bilbo Baggins and Frodo all top the kiddie pinball charts for sure. All good for young kids birthday parties! Children love those themes.
    GNR, POTC more manly themes to invite the guys over to play.

If only you could appreciate how pathetic you and Hazoff sound when you post shit like this... Are you both really THAT insecure about your sexuality that you have to come in here and constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY, bash certain themes for not being "manly enough"...??? How much toxic masculinity can you cram into a forum where absolutely none is needed...??? That much bravado usually means one of two things, you ain't got it where it counts or you never had it to begin with. Yeah yeah, eject me from the thread for this comment but holy hell pinside, how much of this BS are we going to have to read before something is done? I totally get I'll be punished since it's always the second guy who gets caught, but it's worth it...

Back to the thread, doesn't matter what the theme is because it's JJP and they don't stand behind their product and on top of that, knowingly ship a defective product. Even if it's a "grail" theme, I'm out. I'll wait for the secondary market. I'm not getting yet another junk playfield.

Jeff

#54 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There continues to be a group of people who despise JJP because of what they did starting with WOZ. With WOZ JJP brought back loaded pinball but with modern technology. WOZ showed customers what modern pinball could be and at the same time reflected what Stern wasn't doing. Some people still haven't let that go and continue to bash JJP every chance they get.

Which just makes absolutely zero sense...

I was a huge JJP fan, until I started having issues with playfields... Then I was done when they modified their warranty to get around said issues.

Jeff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-2022-jjp-reveal?tu=jeffro01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.