(Topic ID: 9924)

Thoughts??? Local find....Maybe first pin???? What should I offer???

By Moonman2112

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

http://michiganpinball.com/lasercue/index.htm

1984 Williams Laser Cue
Pinball Machine

Really nice Laser Que. Perfect backglass, cabinet 9, PF 9.

Works 100%, new 5v cap, high voltage section rebuilt, new interboard connector. Bright displays, Plug and play.

$750 or b/o. Can freight ship.

[email protected]

#2 12 years ago

There's one in atlanta in similar condition for 700$ obo and Boston pinball says the average sold on eBay is about $550. They've sold for $200-$1100. If the art is in great shape, meaning the backglass and playfield are nice with no wear his price is on the high side of fair. If you like it I would offer him $500 and get it for 600-650. As a first pin you don't want something with problems so that's a big plus. I personally would hold my ground at $550. Depends on how long its been up also. If he's had it posted for 2 weeks he will probably take it. If he posted this morning he going to wait for a better offer.

#3 12 years ago

If your local and can pick it up your costs will be relatively low,if not, shipping can run from $400.00 upward which is something to think over......

#4 12 years ago

Looks like it's in good shape, good luck!

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

If your local

Local find is in the header.

#6 12 years ago

Looks pretty clean and backglass looks great. Love it when people post lots of high res pictures.

#7 12 years ago

That looks really good for it's age. If it's a machine you're interested in, I don't think it's a bad price for such a nice example.

#8 12 years ago

Says best offer, if its local go down with vehicle to bring it home on the spot, and make a decent offer....good luck

#9 12 years ago

You should play it before you buy it to see if you even like it. I got pretty excited and bought ww because it was a newer dmd, its pretty fun now but wasn't deep enough at the time and I bought a fish tales. I would say if its in your price range sure but get something you really want and don't just get it to get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-local-findmaybe-first-pin-what-should-i-offer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.