20231116_213838 (resized).jpg
20231116_203253 (resized).jpg
20231116_210301 (resized).jpg
20231116_203240 (resized).jpg
20231108_163259 (resized).jpg
20231108_163305 (resized).jpg
20231108_163308 (resized).jpg
20231108_163326 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 9 years ago

Nay sayers - quit crapping in a fan thread, it's not the place.

Seriously, for each game there are people that think it's the worst out there, and those that think it's the best, and that rings true for every machine, but in these type of threads, it's not the place to discuss the negative or start pissing on other machines.

1 month later
#51 9 years ago

So I bought this from a pinsider here (thanks again bud!), and wow... I don't think I've ever been this early impressed. Had some buddies over last night and played the hell out of it. I think it's a great game, modes are diverse and very well done, MB's are diverse as well, it has superb flow coming out the ass with great stuff (magnet for the cabinet, trap door, inner loop)

I love it so far. The fact that I'm in the middle of the series again, it got announced Gillian, David and Chris Carter are all signed up for a new show, and that I'm still in love with Scully , makes this buy so perfect right now.

3 months later
#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Dont know how much activity there is in the restoration forum, so just attaching my last post here, maybe some other Sega/X files lovers have an opinion
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-files-repairing-damaged-insert-caused-by-mylar
What is the best way to repair the red mini hot dog insert in front of the file cabinet?
Put on a red transparent sticker on it and then a mylar, or as a quick fix is it sufficient just slapping a mylar directly on the red damaged insert?

Put the plate back on. Why did you remove it? It was installed factory near the end as the magnet wear can be very bad with these. It looks better without, but it would not look nice in the long run.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

It had been in storage for many years, and was already starting to tear loose and bending. Only option would have to be to "slide" more glue under the open part of it and stick it down. but better to remove it and give it a good cleaning. Putting a mylar over the magnet area should prevent any wear?

It may for home use, but there was a reason they decided to go with a metal protector above mylar, which is the industry standard, so you may wish to consider that.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this thread is still going? figured the 3 people that actually like this game would have talked it out already.

How's your complete collection sale, is that deal still going?

Go away Neo.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Positive opinions are just as important as negative ones. great games get hi praise, crappy games get negative praise. Least it's a game that gets some attention somewhere and not just an average game that gets lost in the middle that you don't talk about either way.

Seriously, get out of a fan thread with your crap, this is not the place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, FL
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Rubber/Silicone
ScottieIA Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 6.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-and-rules-to-x-files?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.