(Topic ID: 85419)

Those that will be doing repairs at MGC…..

By Turkey_Robinson

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turkey_Robinson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I know there's usually onsite board repairs so I'd like to pose a question to those that do the repairs. If you know who the people are that do the repairs please direct them to this thread.

I've got a DM that I'm having reset issues when both flippers are pressed. At this point the game turns on but doesn't boot up. Is this a problem that one of ya'll could fix? Would I need to bring the entire game in or could I just bring the power board? Also, what do you think something like this would cost?

thanks!

josh

#12 10 years ago

How early would you recommend? Like friday early or saturday morning early?

BigB- I asked about money because I don't make a lot of it and I'd like to know how much to bring. I'm sure they'll only be dealing in cold hard cash. I'm not trying to low-ball anybody.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turkey_Robinson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/those-that-will-be-doing-repairs-at-mgc%e2%80%a6?tu=Turkey_Robinson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.