1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JimWilks
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4514 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4375 (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

What's the one pin you never get tired of?

#2 1 year ago

Stern ST was the first pin in my collection and I'm not tired of it yet. I'd say ACDC prem, Tron, Monster Bash, AFM, and GoT LE are all games I've enjoyed for over a year and continue to play regularly.

#3 1 year ago

Gladiators, AFM, most of my system 11's...

#5 1 year ago

IM, METLE, and CFTBL get played a LOT at my house

#6 1 year ago

Spider-Man, IJ, Lotr,woz , congo and on the lower price scale.......flintstones and Baywatch.

#7 1 year ago

Sometimes I have lots of pins, sometimes I cut back. Having owned most of the SS games produced...

Maverick
    Tron
    Shaq
    Big Hurt
    Whitewater
    X-Men
    Guns N' Roses

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMagnet:

Those of you that have alot of pins....

What do you consider a lot of pins?

#11 1 year ago

Whatever pin that beats the Patriots...

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

What do you consider a lot of pins?

I think that is a good question. I own 16 pins and used to think that was a lot. But after spending time on Pinside I now think it is a normal or average quantity. There are a whole lot of Pinsiders with way more pins than I have.

#13 1 year ago

MET.....TWD.....

#14 1 year ago

AFM, MET, DI (still early), Shadow

I would think any of the top 10 games would keep your interest for a bit. You will always want one more until your collection gets to a certain point. 10 seems to be a good number for me give or take a couple. I do not have time to play and maintain many more than that.

#15 1 year ago

Flash Gordon.
    You wanna burn through 20 games and get your ass kicked and have a great time? That'll do pig.

#16 1 year ago

I keep a strict rotation policy and I tire of none.
    Each strikes a cord with me in its own unique way. Met is my favorite but please keep it quiet cuz twd never tire.

#17 1 year ago

Jungle Lord

#18 1 year ago

Well, at the moment it's GB, but that'll change once I sell/trade it and have no way to play it any more.

That being said, it's still my favorite machine that I've owned so far as far as actual fun factor goes. I love the mode based play.

#19 1 year ago

Too many to name them all...I guess classic wise Barracora, Cosmic Gunfight, Fathom, Jungle Lord...EMs gotta love Space Mission or Spirit of 76...later SS F-14 tomcat, Bad Cats, Taxi...DMDs Congo, AFM...Newer CSI, SM (2007), MET, AS.....See too many to list them all that's just the thing with pinball doesn't matter what game or how many times you play it the ball is wild and you can have a great game or you can have 3 house balls...So they will keep you pushing play for a long time to come!

Phoebe

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Too many to name them all...I guess classic wise Barracora, Cosmic Gunfight, Fathom, Jungle Lord...EMs gotta love Space Mission or Spirit of 76...later SS F-14 tomcat, Bad Cats, Taxi...DMDs Congo, AFM...Newer CSI, SM (2007), MET, AS.....See too many to list them all that's just the thing with pinball doesn't matter what game or how many times you play it the ball is wild and you can have a great game or you can have 3 house balls...So they will keep you pushing play for a long time to come!
    Phoebe

You have good taste.

#23 1 year ago

The most pins I had at one time was 24 and my two "go to" pins were TWD and TZ. Big fan of both.

#24 1 year ago

Tron. 5 and a half years later, it still awesome. I've made it to Portal Multiball once in that time. Obviously I don't play it as much as I did when I bought it. But if I walk into the gameroom and flip it on, there will be a battle on the grid.

I'd say it has been through 3 lifetimes so far. When I took it out of the box, it was stunning. After a few years it started to look old... it was still bone stock. So some TASTEFUL LEDs made it look better. Good for a while, but then better LEDs, Pinbits colored protectors, and Eli's ramp kit. It looked amazing, and I took it all apart and scrubbed it clean. Recently it got a blue DMD as well. Still plays great, still fun. It just keeps giving.

#25 1 year ago

I think more than 10 pins is too much.... Personally I don't need that much but addiction really is a bad thing.... that being said, my 2 Elvira's will never leave me!!!

#26 1 year ago

Addams and Metallica.
    They will never leave.

#27 1 year ago

TZ, ST, TWD, GB, TH, LOTR, TSPP, TAF, Met, MMr, AFMr, STTNG, GoT

#28 1 year ago

Out of GoT, SW, TWD, and GB, GB has stayed the longest in my possession and I've played the most. Great game.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from waspinat0r:

Well, at the moment it's GB, but that'll change once I sell/trade it and have no way to play it any more.
    That being said, it's still my favorite machine that I've owned so far as far as actual fun factor goes. I love the mode based play.

Gb was my last purchase. I don't get all the negativity I love this game also. If it weren't so frigging hard I'd even love it more. Imo hardest game in my collection.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from waspinat0r:

Out of GoT, SW, TWD, and GB, GB has stayed the longest in my possession and I've played the most. Great game.

Oustanding recap of your past week

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oustanding recap of your past week

hahaha.

#32 1 year ago

For games I've owned at least 5 years:

Addams Family
    Black Knight

#33 1 year ago

EBD is always a hard pin to pass by.
    ~Steveo

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

I think that is a good question. I own 16 pins and used to think that was a lot. But after spending time on Pinside I now think it is a normal or average quantity. There are a whole lot of Pinsiders with way more pins than I have.

I didn't think that any of us were 'normal' here on Pinside. I know I'm not!

#35 1 year ago

"The Shadow"
    Totally original and plays like nothing else. Difficult game that you never fully master and keeps you coming back. Perfect sound and the ball lock is awesome. I really like the theme too. IMO the best game ever made.

#36 1 year ago

Every pin you own needs a break

Every one

#37 1 year ago

This is one question the OP will have to figure out for themself, each collection very different even if there similar title wise. Enjoy the ride to figuring out which ones ( yes more then one ) are going to be your keepers.

#38 1 year ago

I own 8 so I don't think I'm qualified to answer the question but I will anyway. Example with this number I played 7 of eight last saturday.

Several times per month I play them all in a day.. Otherwise I play 1-3 almost daily, and 4 plus at least once a day within the week. Most played Hobbit and Spiderman. Least played time wise Indy 500, that game destroys me, games are quick.

#39 1 year ago

TWDle and my custom T2! Play them daily.

My least played is BM66le and JP.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from PiperPinball:

TWDle and my custom T2! Play them daily.
    My least played is BM66le and JP.

IMG_4375 (resized).JPG

IMG_4514 (resized).JPG

#41 1 year ago

Love that MJ figure! That's fantastic!

#42 1 year ago

None of them. I have yet to conquer any of them. The top played is always changing for me personally.

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

Love that MJ figure! That's fantastic!

Just make sure to keep your children away...

#44 1 year ago
    Quoted from waspinat0r:

GB has stayed the longest

Despite your best efforts. Haha

For me BIG GAME!!!!

#45 1 year ago

With 11 pins in the basement, I always come back to Black Knight 2000. But my newest machine is T3 if that matters as far as what I like.

Chris

#46 1 year ago

Robo War and Barracora

#47 1 year ago

The older games from the EM SS era have more staying power for me. At any I could achieve most of the objectives in the game or have a 1 minute game.

In contrast, I will never see the wizard mode in most of my deep rule set modern games.

I really enjoy having both in my collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 39.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    € 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,199.95
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside