6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jesster64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanStl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Not a pinball post. Holy crap this whole world is in turmoil. I have seen turmoil, but this is some new kind of turmoil.
I just thought I had seen it all. No, i have not seen it all.
I would like to go into politics. Why not. Why the hell not. I would like to be California governor. If that happens. You all have to vote for me. I'll do the same for you.
The real reason I posted this was because I feel like the world is ripe for a new level. Of humanity. I hope so.

I don't know about turmoil for the whole word, but definitely not for the United States. I would say California is turmoil though. If you want to get in there and make changes then the policies of the major cities of CA must change. The leaders of the cities want to help everyone, but all they are doing is bankrupting and creating a culture of no consequences and no law.

And off to the basement in 3. 2. 1.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

And lucrative work contracts for your family and friends!
It's interesting how they all become multi-millionaires several times over on a $174,000 salary...

Congress people used to be able to do inside trading with immunity. Obama changed that, so I give the man credit there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanStl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-world-is-in-turmoil?tu=RyanStl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.