(Topic ID: 218615)

TWIP Weekly Podcast: All Good Things Must Come to an End...

By pin2d

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8FD08610-BEEE-4B19-A20A-12EBF1BF536B.gif
    C361E7D2-94CE-4305-8A0D-E3F97FF19DC2 (resized).jpeg
    63516E7F-C111-43A2-8849-D3081FCB7C1E (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191211-200050 (resized).png
    Conflict (resized).png
    FC8A16EA-5995-48FE-A9D3-DEC48823F830 (resized).jpeg
    Tron (resized).jpg
    EBB91687-061A-4FB4-94B6-EECC1592F439.gif
    C7931F96-E437-4B30-9815-7529184FBBB4.gif
    9E6EF12C-AFCE-4655-A8C9-A7EA2909DA53.gif
    D7D8947A-BB8E-4BCE-867E-B36DF25C603A (resized).png
    F701FCDB-D307-4BD9-84DE-463CFD89FBF3 (resized).jpeg
    nailed-it-pun-dad-jokes-literal-nails-in-wood-nails-1424789044l (resized).jpg
    7-StarshipTroopers (resized).jpg
    6-Stargate (resized).jpg
    5-Buckaroo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Loved it! The humor and pinball news/gossip really complement each other well. On my bike ride to work, I was laughing so hard at the Australian head2head imitation segment that people on the street were actually looking at me like I was crazy.
    Subscribing! uhm, oh wait. It's not in iTunes yet.

It’s up on iTunes so make sure to give a great review and subscribe

3 weeks later
    #20 5 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

This Week in Pinball: The Podcast - Episode 3
    Special Guest - Steven Bowden!
    https://thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-podcast-episode-3/

Heck yeah, can’t wait for next week!!!

1 week later
    #22 5 years ago

That was a freaking blast! You never know what Franchi is gonna say or do.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

I have to say.... this podcast is great! It's my current favorite and "go to" for pinball news. Good cadence, great new/rumors, and great audio quality. I really like the voting and community aspect of it. It kind of has the best characteristics of all the others out there. Keep it up!

You are so kind. You are now TWIP Podcast’s favorite listener! Congrats haha.

Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Zach,
    Any chance you can let us in on Franchis confession? Haha

We updated the podcast and it’s now there. An error in editing omitted it at first.

2 weeks later
    #29 5 years ago

Oh yeah Jeff you owe me 50 dollars on that bet you made on Episode 6.

1 week later
    #31 5 years ago

Always fun to go toe-to-toe with this guy! A lot of good debate and discussion on this week’s list of pinball news.

#34 5 years ago

Obligatory BOOM! is in order.

What are your First Impressions of Deadpool pinball? Do you agree or disagree with me?

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

That could have been a flaming pile of Back to the Future. But, ultimately, it is better to create than destroy!

Really? What about creating fond memories of a pinball machine in flames?

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

Precisely. Zach, let your anger go, recognize Back to the Future as a real (yet disappointing) pinball machine, and allow it to transition to its place in history (allowing you to dream about Goonies or Princess Bride instead!).

I’ll never let go. Back To The Future has a stain that will not go away until a Data East is sacrificed or the property is picked up and made again.

“Burn The Machine!
    Burn The Machine!
    Say it with me!
    Burn The Machine!”

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ll never let go. Back To The Future has a stain that will not go away until a Data East is sacrificed or the property is picked up and made again.
    “Burn The Machine!
    Burn The Machine!
    Say it with me!
    Burn The Machine!”

We will not stand for this injustice any longer.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

Just accept and trust what the marketing flyer says. It'll be more fun for you!
    [quoted image]

I appreciate the work on that photoshop but frankly I’m even more angered now....thanks Dennis....thanks

1 month later
    #51 5 years ago

Sir Kenneth Cromwell III was a blast and such a great guy. Check out Special When Lit Pinball Podcast as well, good stuff there.

1 week later
    #55 5 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Had a great time talking pinball with zmeny! Thanks for having me on.

Had a blast man can’t wait to do it again sometime

1 month later
    1 week later
    #65 5 years ago

NEW SEGMENT where YOU can play along!

TWIP That Tune! See how Dennis did...

1 week later
    #68 5 years ago

Had a ton of fun with the Bone Man on this one!

Make sure to play along during the TWIP That Tune segment and stick around at the end for an outtake!

Thanks for listening everyone, we very much appreciate the support.

1 week later
    #71 5 years ago

NEW SEGMENT ALERT:

This Week In Pinball’s A Closer Look with Christopher Franchi

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thank God! I was worried I wouldn't get my Franchi fix for this week!

We may not be the first to get him, but gosh darn it, we’ll give you the best piece with him

4 weeks later
    #78 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Alvin Jones, of all people should understand the importance of dreams. He is misinformed, Harry Potter pinball will be made, damnit. Don’t cockblock my grail pin, Sir. Once invited to tea with JKR, bring the honey potient. Jackpot.

Thanks Jeff! Love winning debates with Dennis, but it does get boring at times.

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from Koos:

How many people have already spammed Zacks voicemail telling him that the “astronaut guy” is Ultraman?!
    Ok now please send another lapel pin to The Netherlands.
    I’m not familiar with the franchise but I’ve read Ready Player One and this character was kinda big in that story, so I looked him up.

That’s him! Thanks, but it only counts if you sent a message to our Slap Save Hotline hahaha

#93 5 years ago
    845EC4F0-5396-4CC7-8E6C-F4F4F0BEDDA5 (resized).jpeg845EC4F0-5396-4CC7-8E6C-F4F4F0BEDDA5 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #104 5 years ago
    Quoted from DeadFlip:

Always a blast to chat with TWIP!

Absolutely bud. Can’t wait to hang out soon.

Quoted from Coz:

I always enjoy the weekly podcast and news, great job guys

Thanks Coz!!!! Jack and I are ready for some TWIPYs!!!

2 weeks later
    #108 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

Half the impressions chosen were ones you do ALL... THE... TIME!

Hey wait now, Teolis had Sly and Petey.

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

No, I'm was trying not to hurt his feelings. It was awful. His voice cracked more than a 13-year-old's. It was like when someone tries to sing like Minnie Riperton. You know the high note is coming, you know it won't be hit, but you are shocked every time how badly flat it lands.
    It was like that.

(Beep beep beep beep) 2-Ton Kriesel is backing up....see what I did there Dennis? Kriesel rhymes with diesel.

1 week later
    1 month later
    #130 5 years ago

Fun episode and great discussion on Wonka, Black Knight, Beetlejuice, & More!

#133 5 years ago

Beatlejuice is a good theme, but better than every game in top100? Hahaha no way, put your glasses back on. It’s not better that MM, AFM nor LOTR, right off the top of my head. Also it’s not theoretically better than JJPOTC or Wonka actually are.

Beetlejuice as a theme kills the likes of medieval madness or attack from mars. It’s recognizable and beloved.

#137 5 years ago

It is unfair to compare a future theme against any theme that has been made, because you will tend to fantasize how great your grail will be and build it up to be a perfect “10” until Stern gets ahold of it and you get an 8. ouch. You were arguing Beatlejuice would make a great title, but then focused on comparing it it themes in the past. Those themes are done and have already been squeezed down to a level 8. Comparing future themes and existing themes is a folly because existing games are judged on THEIR MERITS, not theme. One cannot unsee what they cannot, so if you asked me to imagine a LOTR themed pin duh .... my mind is going to LOTR design that I know well. I can’t separate them. So you can compare existing games with one another and you can compare future themes against grails. Just never mix pinball machine themes from different dimensions — dr emmett brown

I disagree. I can honestly say that now matter how horrible back to the future game is, the theme alone beats nearly any other theme regardless of whether it was made or not. Theme is theme.

1 week later
    #141 4 years ago

We love new cohosts to torture...I mean....meet. Reach out and message us if you want to join myself and face the challenge of cohosting the TWIPcast! Challenge issued...

4 weeks later
    #148 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

All hail Kriesel with his knowledge and outrageous ability to handle Zach's layers of cheese! Long may he reign.

I for one love layers of cheese!

#150 4 years ago

At least Dennis brings some bitterness to the cheese. A nice balance I suppose

#153 4 years ago

Dennis is more like cheese in the crust. Something not needed nor invited, but rarely unwelcome. If Dennis was a pizza he’d be veggie special with cheesy crust. Zach is more of a meat lovers special guy, he wants every inch covered with topping and no stuffed crust (unless it is deep dish).
    This simple example highlights how different these two host are. Zach already lost a competition against sdtm cohost Greg. If he loses this twip contest with Dennis, he may slit his wrists and commit harry carry. Dennis could you add a poll to speed things along - who do you prefer to listen?

I lost no competition against Purrrooo Greg. But I agree with your pizza comparisons.

#155 4 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

No polls, my heart was broken when I lost the Market Trends one.
    Greg has a level of charm that Zach probably had trouble combating. I have no charm, it's why I was compared to cheese. I think this is a social experiment to see how long it takes for Zach to break me mentally.
    As an aside, I never order cheese-stuffed crust. I prefer thin-crust pizzas.

It’s only a matter of time. You’re one more segment away from total shutdown

#159 4 years ago

Happiest of Birthdays to our friend and the Creator of This Week In Pinball, Jeff Patterson!

7A67128A-1262-4326-A218-FDEA5876D748 (resized).jpeg7A67128A-1262-4326-A218-FDEA5876D748 (resized).jpegDAFDEDD8-26FE-4622-9C5D-0797FB9C98BA (resized).jpegDAFDEDD8-26FE-4622-9C5D-0797FB9C98BA (resized).jpegE163AD76-1783-4432-995B-7C7C37719439 (resized).jpegE163AD76-1783-4432-995B-7C7C37719439 (resized).jpeg
    #160 4 years ago

Check out this video for the upcoming Epic Outdoor Stream going down THIS FRIDAY, come hang out, and you may win one hell of a prize! I’ll be there representing TWIP Podcast and showing off my mad pinball skills, or lack thereof.

Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

#167 4 years ago
    Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Any chance there is a Flip N Out stream tonight?

There was yes. You can check it out On Demand on the Flip N Out Pinball YouTube channel.

#179 4 years ago
    Quoted from dugmar:

This podcast, like so many others tend to have a sound level that stays somewhat consistent and then a host yells, or they play a sound byte and my speakers in my car nearly blow out. This latest TWIP they put in some obnoxious screaming sound byte (twice) that was 5x as loud as the hosts and I nearly drove off the road as I scrambled for the volume knob.
    Is there a way for listeners to keep a maximum sound level for amateur podcasts? I cannot find any settings in Apple's podcast player.
    Thanks.

“amateur podcasts”.....

#183 4 years ago

Ol Mudflap brought his A game on this one. Enjoyed having him.

1 month later
    #208 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I have really enjoyed the podcasts.....I will be voting for you guys this year!

Oh damn huge big ginormous thanks!

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from kidchrisso:

Make sure Zach gives you a discount bro!

Wait wait wait now that’s not part of the deal. I can hear it now, TWIP bought votes! Haha

#224 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

zmeny - Don't call the marketing genius a dick. You may have to stand on stage with him again.

I don’t think I called any marketing genius a dick

#226 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Uh,... ok.
    Whatever. Great Podcast, as allways.

Thanks buddy

Honestly though, the only person I recall calling a dick was whysnow

1 week later
    #239 4 years ago
    Quoted from adamross:

Love you Zach but you may want to seriously consider some editing as your weekly podcast is beyond the 2 hour mark and my commute to work is only 30 minutes.

That’s even better for ya! Wonderful content to fill your entire week

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

This is true. At least the laughing. That added about two minutes, and then he stuck it at the end again, so four minutes!

Can’t edit out Gold. That’s my motto. Double down on gold!

1 week later
    #253 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I have not listened to it yet but I certainly skip a certain other Podcast for the last weeks since clearcoat discussion seems to be the only topic.
    I guess it's a good Thing that there's nothing else to discuss, that means Jurassic Park is generally pleasing to everyone.

We always have fun at TWIP, regardless of topic. And yes, JP is very very pleasing, but also regularly pisses me off haha

#256 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Zach, is this how you’d imagine Dennis with his market trends pillow?[quoted image]

Thats freaking perfect. AND its even Dennis in front of his collection!!!! Thanks Coz

#258 4 years ago

Krystle Gemnich and I had a blast! Happy Birthday Krystle!

2 weeks later
    #264 4 years ago

This was a good ol pinball discussion and Dwight introduced his own segment! Arguing with him for an hour was a highlight for me. Thanks Sully

#270 4 years ago
    Quoted from oyvindmo:

Dwight's segment was brilliant!
    Also, if he's in a trolling mood, he will introduce a new required task to get to the wizard mode in the next Star Wars code update: increase the multiplier to max.

Don’t give him any ideas! Haha

#272 4 years ago
    Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Listening to you and Dwight discuss rules and code has been my favorite discussion of the TWIP podcast. Great job by both you and Dwight on this episode.

So very kind of you and we appreciate the feedback. Sounds like people are asking for more Dwight in the future. Just another contender to get in the ring with me muahaha

#274 4 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

You could make him the permanent co-host!

You wish. You can’t leave me Dennis, it’s not in your nature.

#276 4 years ago

Always a blast. Good discussion. And a happy Kriesel to boot!

1 week later
    #278 4 years ago

Sorry everyone no episode this week. Wanted to take the week off and regroup for the upcoming fall/winter shows

#283 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I was wondering why I couldn’t find a new episode, I guess you’re not concerned with TWIPY voting......too busy with pinball cribs

Quoted from Raegor:

A week with no Market Trends is like... a week with no Market Trends...

wow, didn't realize twip was missing Had to stay home yesterday for work and sit by the internet all day.
    When you pointed out the show's absence today, I figured no big deal. Knowing Dennis wasn't scheduled to co-host until next week, and that Jeff P will be reporting real news then too, I suggest you take a few weeks off. This week sounds like a great time to perfect my rock skipping technique.

Sounds like my time and work is appreciated.....thanks

#286 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

This Week in Pinball Podcast: Episode 65 with Dennis Kriesel!
    The Pinball Market Trends shirt is finally revealed!!
    https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-podcast-episode-65-with-dennis-kriesel/

Very bold challenge made by Dennis Kriesel. Den Den and I also Slow Jam The Pinball News. Enjoy and but a Market Trends T-Shirt!

2 weeks later
    1 week later
    #297 4 years ago

I tried a different format this episode, as an experiment. I really enjoyed it and aimed at more of a Daily Show type of flow and vibe. Listeners, let us know if this was welcomed or not. Of course it wouldn’t replace anything but would be used as another tool is the shed. Thanks again for the continued support!

#299 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

as a homeless person that played at the Sanctum, I think the new format was funny. The Sanctum reminded me of this:[quoted image]

Awesome! I’m glad as a comp player you got the humor and that I wasn’t talking poorly about the community. Whew.

2 weeks later
    #308 4 years ago

We did it!!!! We have met Dennis’ Market Trends tshirt challenge goal and he will be conducting Market Trends! Thank you to everyone that purchased a shirt and wear with pride! Bring It Den Den!

#310 4 years ago

Trending up this week .... is market trends. In other news, euthanasia has overtaken Pokémon as the favorite after school activity of teenagers.

I can’t wait to hear Kriesel’s take on Market Trends. What do you think guys? Does he nail it or fail it?

#316 4 years ago

Let’s hope Kriezy follows the mission statement of Pinball Market Trends.

Thou shall report only the facts. Thou shall embrace that numbers don’t lie. And above all others, BUY BUY BUY!

#319 4 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

There was a mass shirt buy. A loophole exploited. Not a fan of the tactic but it is what it is; I failed to build in a safety condition to prevent the behavior and that's on me.
    As such I will honor the terms I laid out (that I would do a Market Trends segment both seriously and enthusiastically). Note that I am not bound by any purported "mission statement" beyond what is on the tin: that the segment is about trends in the market.

Fair enough, let’s see whatcha got

#324 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

This Week in Pinball Podcast: Episode 71 with Dennis Kriesel!
    Featuring Market Trends by Dennis!!
    https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-podcast-episode-71-with-dennis-kriesel/

Dennis made Market Trends his bitch! Such a fun listen and this man deserves your TWIPY vote this year!

#332 4 years ago
    Quoted from Breger1:

On RAZA Zach you mention no need to change a ramp that even a state champ can’t hit 1 time?? But yet when LOTR remake is discussed by you and Greg you said well if they change the right ramp? I’m never buying a game where a shot can’t be made at least 1/2 time with skill player. I get frustrated withy JP helicopter ramp, but if I’m shouting well it’s a fair ramp

I may not have expressed my thoughts well. A ramp that cannot be completed is a problem. However, I do not worry about that ramp because tweaks can be made so that it’s more reliable. It looks smooth and satisfying when made.

#334 4 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Haven't listened to the ep yet but this is why I love Dennis.
    Dennis, when voting for you in the TWIPYs
    DO I VOTE FOR TWIP OR EGP? SHOULD I CREATE 2 ACCOUNTS AND VOTE FOR BOTH?
    THANKS

Ry Ry.....Just Do The Right Thing

2 weeks later
    #355 4 years ago

Yeah! Rick and Morty, Pinball Market Trends, and TWIPY Talk!

#360 4 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

I'm surprised you were supportive of this week's Deal of the Clear-Zach's-Showroom-Floor-of-Used-Stock Week (DotCZSFoUSW is the technical term for the segment; not stated for obvious reasons). I've often wondered if truly great deals are pointless to cover as they'd likely sell even before the episode releases, but that is speculative on my part (I never checked). If they were funny, like some of Slam Tilt's Would You Buy That segments, it would be another matter (based around entertainment rather than really trying to find someone a deal).
    If I had my druthers, we'd do a listener poll and drastically scale back the TWIP Podcast segments to a really tight, limited quantity (say, 5-8 of them). No new ones allowed without permanently sacrificing an approved one, and may only allow that a couple times per year. What I would keep (no particular order):
    1) Road TWIP (good for fun pinball-related journey stories)
    2) What You TWIPin' (nice way to discuss games people on are presently playing; particularly good with guest hosts)
    3) Pinball Subconscious (see? I like something Zach created!)
    4) Flippers & Foils (it's a decent game that no other pinball show I'm aware of is doing)
    5) Why Zach is Wrong (the healthy segment created by Dwight Sullivan to review all the wrong stuff Zach says; it's good to teach the host humility)
    That's it. I'd definitely ditch TWIP That Tune (already dead but I always frown upon lame excuses for non-singers to subject people to their singing), Market Trends (made up, unless I do it and I don't want to so kill it), "Whoever" the Top 100 (boring? Who cares what I think the Top 100 pins are anyway?), and The Showdown (good idea except the main host will only defend games and picks poor candidates for debate; there's a reason it only happened once).
    The rest I'm relatively neutral on I guess. Though note I count DotCZSFoUSW as this sort of add-on appendage to Market Trends since it's always tied to the end of it, and thus it dies when MT dies.

Good points? Ehh maybe some. However, the minute I take podcast production tips from a man that enjoys documentaries about Jazz, someone please slap me as the Kriesel has obviously altered my neurological functioning. Having said that, my opinion is that fresh ideas are always welcome and much better than mandating a yearly limit on creativity. (Let the record show that a single warm tear from my left eye trickled down my cheek when hearing about capping the creative process....then, a tear from that tear’s eye trickled down its bulbous waterform as well. See Dennis, you can’t stop Creative Inception! #science #numbersdontliebutYOUDO)

#364 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjchand:

Is it me or did this thread just morph into that old married couple who snipe each other at public gatherings?
    If only one of them was a licensed counselor, maybe they would work through it.

Hahaha neither of us are counselors so we are safe

#374 4 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

What are the odds I'd see these two next to each other as recommend friends.[quoted image]

Ahhh yeahh

#381 4 years ago

Dennis and Zach work because of their differences.
    Dennis can whip up a honey potion to make any discussion go his way, like 100% of the time. Dennis listens to jazz while practicing his sorcery. Dennis abhors violence of any kind towards people, plants or animals. When Dennis goes to bed - he tosses and turns as he thinks about the things of the day and worries about being able to meet deadlines and wonders about significant world issues. Dennis is a pleasure to be around and everybody loves him. Dennis has two dogs that are happy to respond to his every command.
    Zach puts whip cream and honey on his waffles every day. Zach watches porn while writing up his patient sessions. Zach was a bully who was kicked out of high school once. Zach falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow and sleeps like a baby. Zach has a lot of issues like snoring, which rudely keeps Nichole and four kids awake too. Zach wants a 4" Kreisel for his pocket so he can practice voodoo on Dennis and cause him pain. Zach's dog doesn't care for his master.

Eerily close analysis of me Jeff, minus the whole porn while writing up sessions notes, my porn watching is done as I’m prepping new segments for the TWIPcast

#388 4 years ago

I did apparently botch the definition of Italian bottom....yes, Dennis already made a comment about my wrongness. Figured I’d beat him to the punch here on pinside

#390 4 years ago

Holy Moly! Huge thank you to Orby from the Pinball Nerds Podcast for awarding This Week In Pinball Podcast the Podcast Of The Year Award! WE WON A NERDY! Humbled and honored. Let’s hope this support keeps rolling into January for TWIPY voting as Favorite Pinball Podcast. #dethroneKaneda

- Zach

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-314-1st-annual-nerdys-pinball-podcast-awards/id1441016577?i=1000459439571

3 weeks later
    #402 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raegor:

Come on guys, it's not Yoda!

Or is it?

63516E7F-C111-43A2-8849-D3081FCB7C1E (resized).jpeg63516E7F-C111-43A2-8849-D3081FCB7C1E (resized).jpeg
    #408 4 years ago

Another fun episode, some strong takes, and good laughs.

- Weekly News
    - Pinball Market Trends
    - This Decade In Pinball: The Resurgence

Enjoy everybody and make sure to tune in next week for a very special episode of This Week In Pinball Podcast!

#413 4 years ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Please tell me you both knew “A Little Help from my Friends” was originally sung by the Beatles. You knew that right?!?!?

Yes I mentioned I thought it was a Beatles song originally

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Zach, Love ya, mean it. But you are so wrong about the Beastie Boys....

Am I though? Much respect for the group and their work. It’s just not my cup of tea

#415 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for all of the support! No worries, something is brewing...

#420 4 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Wait... what??? TWIP Podcast is shutting down??

Episode 79 is the last with myself and Dennis Kriesel as hosts.

#448 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Thanks for all your efforts.
    Hope it wasn't all the nay saying that you're not objective anymore because you're a distributor.
    That is alie and everyone knows that; you never were objective to begin with!
    I just suppose it's gotten a bit much now with your whole live revolving around pinball, being at some show every weekend and having to record a podcast and a youtube show...
    So I wish you the best of luck!
    BUT what does that mean for TWIP? Will it continue?
    Jeff missed 2 mondays this month allready!

Jeff isn’t going anywhere. If I know him, he’s working countless hours prepping for the next TWIP news for everybody and the upcoming TWIPYs. All will continue and all will be great

#451 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raegor:

It feels like mommy and daddy are getting a divorce... (and of course we know which one is mommy)

Hahahahaha.....wait......what?......surely mommy’s not..........GO TO YOUR ROOM!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-week-in-pinball-podcast-episode-0?tu=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.