Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RonB
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

4 was my max. then 8. then ten. now i have 11. One is for sale though!

#52 11 years ago

Post edited by tilt-master : Double post

#53 11 years ago

Post edited by tilt-master : Double post

#54 11 years ago

This is my solution if I don't have room I play it. I can rotate in and out image.jpgimage.jpg

#55 11 years ago

Dude, life is full of difficult choices. Get your shit together and prioritize. Do you really need that kitchen table? You can eat on the couch. What about your bedroom? Must have some space there. Car in the garage? Come on. Do you really need that wife? Bet she'll open up plenty of space.

#56 11 years ago

I didn't know you got the Shadow. Congrats on the pickup!

You could play one of your games a ton until you get sick of it, then put it on the market

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I didn't know what to post on some For Sale threads. I decided to use the WYWC or GLWTS post when it was necessary. Everything else I posted was 100% true.

You could always avoid posting then ...

#58 11 years ago

I usually keep a pin for a month or 2 and sell it to move on to something new always keep it to a 2 or 3 pin max at one time but be glad you have some great pins to play sold my last game this past weekend and have been pinless all week

#59 11 years ago

ditch the double bed. chuck the mrs. out and replace with 3 pinball machines chuck mattress on top of the glass and your done! Pull mattress away and play!

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from alchy999:

chuck the mrs. out

I'm single and proud of it!

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Don't sweat it bro, your still young! I didn't own a pin till I was 50

same here, but now I'm out of room also. Have room for 8, and have wozle on order. Debating on getting rid of my pool table, maybe room for 2 0r 3 more then.

#62 11 years ago

you have a great collection, play and be happy and when you just gotta have this or that, you will learn which of your current pins is expendable..

#63 11 years ago

I think if i post 500 comments here i become

#64 11 years ago

A Pinball

#65 11 years ago

LEGEND!!!

#66 11 years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......I am on my way.

#67 11 years ago

No but I dont want to flood this post with stuff about me or my dreams to move up the PKP charts...that would just be wrong...

#68 11 years ago

right?....am i taking it too far?

#69 11 years ago

I've started keeping pins at work. I have a very understanding boss

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from oropuro:

No but I dont want to flood this post with stuff about me or my dreams to move up the PKP charts...that would just be wrong...

If you think that's why I'm here, you're dead wrong.

#71 11 years ago

Meant no harm,

Quoted from Drano:

I've started keeping pins at work. I have a very understanding boss

I hear you I even talked my wife into one at her work, now I visit more often....and 2 at my work and 2 (for now) in my garage... Working on the Mancave shed next spring, hope to squeeze 10 or 12 in there,

#72 11 years ago

Speaking of out of room, I just got back from Santa Monica with another Dredd in the back of my truck. What the heck is wrong with me?
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

#73 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Cars are overrated anyway! I drive mine as little as possible. It is good for haulin pins, though.

Truest post I read today.

#74 11 years ago

Put in storage and rotate!

#75 11 years ago

Update:

I've cleaned out the garage throughly, and now, I am able to get all three side by side in a diagonal way. I just need to level them first...

#76 11 years ago

I knew you could do it! Now come help me with mine.

#77 11 years ago

What if you back to back them? The first 2 machines (the long way) are parallel to the wall. Bet you could do 4 pins?!!!!

#78 11 years ago

How do you like your JP? I'm seriously considering buying one locally but only have a few games played on it, so it's really hard to tell if it's worth the $$.

Also curious if you don't mind my asking as my 13 yr. old daughter also has Autism, but what prevents you from driving? I know there are many levels of Autism, but what specifically is the reason?

Thanks,
    Ron

#79 11 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

How do you like your JP? I'm seriously considering buying one locally but only have a few games played on it, so it's really hard to tell if it's worth the $$.

Great game for the price. The T-Rex is amazing, good amount of shots, great flow, and plays like an A lister.

Quoted from RonB:

Also curious if you don't mind my asking as my 13 yr. old daughter also has Autism, but what prevents you from driving? I know there are many levels of Autism, but what specifically is the reason?

Thanks,

I think it is that I don't seem to read other people and what they think of me when I do this action or something like that. I don't like talking about that much.

#80 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I think it is that I don't seem to read other people and what they think of me when I do this action or something like that. I don't like talking about that much.

Hey that's cool, didn't mean to pry. Sounds pretty much like my daughter. She likes to play pinball occasionally but she's really in love with her ipod and her art so I am happy as long as she is.

Back on subject, I wish I had the problem of "out of space" but for me it's more like 'out of funds'. Congrats on working hard for your pins, I have friends that don't even work!

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-sucks-im-out-of-room/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.