(Topic ID: 255241)

This or That: Walking Dead Prem vs Batman 66 vs Jurassic Park Prem

By Mizzou0103

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Pick one. Consider price equal and not considering trading down. ”

• Batman 66 10 votes
      21%
    • Walking Dead Premium 13 votes
      28%
    • Jurassic Park Premium 24 votes
      51%

(47 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

76290E33-0C10-4DED-97BE-CECACB321DE1 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Considering switching up my lineup and thought I’d see how this shakes out.

#2 4 years ago

That's a tricky one I think I would go with JP premium but just barley as I love TWD as well.

#3 4 years ago

JP premium- I really enjoy the 3rd flipper and the shot layout. Nice sound and animations too.

#4 4 years ago

I love JP2 but I'm not getting rid of my TWDLE to get one. TWD is still the greatest game of all time but JP2 is very close behind The other factor is that JP2 is Spike and prone to qc issues whereas TWD is SAM and built better.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

That's a tricky one I think I would go with JP premium but just barley as I love TWD as well.

This is exactly where I am. I love Walking Dead but I’ve had it for two years and based on the time I’ve had on it, Jurassic Park 2 seems just as good. Batman 66 is a close third, but still in the running.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

This is exactly where I am. I love Walking Dead but I’ve had it for two years and based on the time I’ve had on it, Jurassic Park 2 seems just as good. Batman 66 is a close third, but still in the running.

Yeah I think once JP2 is code complete it will probably be as good as TWD. It's already great as it is . If you do move TWD on it won't be a hard game to pickup again in the future. JP2 will always be an easy game to find as well. BM66 is the hardest one to track down but would be third on my list just because the layout is clunky.

#7 4 years ago

Sunday morning bump

#8 4 years ago

thats half my line up!! recommend all 3, voted for JP

76290E33-0C10-4DED-97BE-CECACB321DE1 (resized).jpeg76290E33-0C10-4DED-97BE-CECACB321DE1 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-or-that-walking-dead-prem-vs-batman-66-vs-jurassic-park-prem?hl=patrunkenphat7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.