Topic poll

“Deadpool and TMNT Premium vs JP2 and AIQ Premium”

• Deadpool and TMNT Premium 17 votes
    25%
  • JP2 and AIQ Premium 50 votes
    75%

(67 votes)

#1 3 years ago

So I’m going to try and post a new this or that every week I ought try a new thread for every this or that and we’ll go from there. I hope these will get us thinking and for a bit of fun really. And for me at least they’re going to be close ones so this or that weekly begins. Only rules are no need for a slagging match let’s keep it factual and if you like or don’t like a machine state why. Poll closes 28/11 and I’ll post winners at that start of each thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Great idea! Vote submitted

Is it,
What's the point of this, we already have ridiculous vs threads do we really need more.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Is it,
What's the point of this, we already ridiculous vs threads do we really need more.

Why not it’s all a bit of fun.

#5 3 years ago

Deadpool in the house and TMNT on the wishlist, easy one for me.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

What's the point of this, we already ridiculous vs threads do we really need more

You have to vote for a package deal, so a little different. Besides, what do you care? Don’t vote and move on.

My vote was an easy one - JP2 and AIQ. I see Deadpool and TMNT from a visual standpoint - graphics, art, video clips - as being too similar.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Is it,
What's the point of this, we already ridiculous vs threads do we really need more.

Someone is a little cranky today.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

what do you care? Don’t vote and move on.

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Someone is a little cranky today.

No, jesus unless u have rainbows shooting out ur asshole on this site ur cranky. Vs threads suck. Now ur right in a way move on and I shall but I had to state the absurdity of any kind of vs thread. I mean its all personal taste when it comes to pinball so whats the point in establishing which set of games has more appeal? Ah u guys r right, who cares.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No, jesus unless u have rainbows shooting out ur asshole on this site ur cranky. Vs threads suck. Now ur right in a way move on and I shall but I had to state the absurdity of any kind of vs thread. I mean its all personal taste when it comes to pinball so whats the point in establishing which set of games has more appeal? Ah u guys r right, who cares.

Who is V?

#10 3 years ago

I like VS threads.... I mean we’re all just killing time talking pinball.

I think JP2 and any of the other 3 wins over the remaining 2 games. DP and AIQ are equally fun imo. I need more time on TMNT, it seems fun, but it didn’t grab me like the other 3. I would love to have all 4 cycle through my collection.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Great idea! Vote submitted

Hmm, sounds familiar, this or that

#12 3 years ago

With Deadpool being the greatest game of all time, you could pair it with munsters, and I’d still pick it over JP and AIQ.... Wait, I need to think about that one. How about just DP by itself vs JP + AIQ

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Is it,
What's the point of this, we already have ridiculous vs threads do we really need more.

This- Have fun and participate
That- Crappy outlook and don’t play along

I guess you voted so I assume you will stay out of this thread.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

The bigger problem on Pinside is people who pop into threads they have no interest in just to make a negative comment.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I like VS threads.... I mean we’re all just killing time talking pinball.
I think JP2 and any of the other 3 wins over the remaining 2 games. DP and AIQ are equally fun imo. I need more time on TMNT, it seems fun, but it didn’t grab me like the other 3. I would love to have all 4 cycle through my collection.

It’s looking kind of that way at the moment with jp2 and aiq taking a very commanding early lead. I thought it’d be much closer. I haven’t played aiq yet (they’re about to land in Australia) and I own tmnt and deadpool so I know how FAST both games play. JP2 is a great game and I love the trex modes but I’m not sure I’d take it over either tmnt or deadpool. I’m on the fence and I could tip either way with a slight breeze. I think the biggest thing for me is I prefer how both tmnt and deadpool shoot over jp2 and that’s what makes them win for me. Oh and I get two different designers Gomez and my man Borg!

#16 3 years ago

A day and a half in aiq and JP2 have a commanding 30 vote lead! I guess it’s quite telling. I thought this would be much closer but when you’ve got the GOAT on your side then I guess it’s not that close

1 week later
#17 3 years ago

Well with a clear win 44 JP2 and AIQ over 15 TMNT and DP!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 64.99
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-or-or-that-weekly-attempt-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.