Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BigDan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

I could see This Old Pinball as well as anybody else requiring its potential customers to send a payment, wait a few days for delivery, find and dust off the old DVD player and TV set, watch it, put it back in the box and then its hopefully off to a spot on a shelf.

Now day's for most of us middle aged guys I know, this whole send you money in, have to wait days to get it in the mail and repeat the steps in the first paragraph. Its just simply too much effort in contrast of what could just be a few clicks on every smartphone, tablet which is a way more convent way of sharing clips of the film to would be buyers because I don't invite all my friends over to watch my latest movies on a big screen like I use to 15 years ago when DVD's were cool. That was cool a while back but consumers now days want things now and they want it to be convient so they can watch it when on a ride home from work on a train, bus, airplane. etc. Heck my last to computers I purchased didn't even come with an optical drive.

Setting up youtube videos so that viewers can pay one second and be enjoying your film simultaneously on various of devices the next second can be easy, probably easier then dealing with physical media and everything associated with selling physical items.

I hope what I tried to say didn't upset you. I am only trying to help out your business because I see a lot of other people like you still selling dvd's to forums members via snail mail instead of making it an instant download off your site or have a third party kick in like Youtube.

I as well as other would buy feature length HD quality videos if they were availably instantly because there are more then a few nights when I get home and want to put on a well executed documentary, even if I have to press a few buttons on my device to make it happen which is good for everyone.
    Cheers

Dan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-old-pinball-repair-restoration-dvd-videos?tu=BigDan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.