7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by phillyfan64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 months ago

Have any of you ever ordered anything from this old game? It’s mostly arcade stuff but I’m assuming some of you are like me and have arcades too.

I placed an order on 2/2/19 and have yet to receive anything. I’ve been told several times that the order is going to ship “this week” but the week passes and nothing ships. Then I ask again the next week and get the same answer. I understand that some of the artwork I ordered takes time to produce but at this point that isn’t the issue because I have been told that the work is done.

Just wondering if any of you have had this sort of bad experience with them.

#2 7 months ago

They are notoriously slow but are high quality and generally worth the wait.

#3 7 months ago
    Quoted from manadams:

They are notoriously slow but are high quality and generally worth the wait.

Yeah, this is true. You have to be patient to buy from TOG. However, their products are legit.
    -Kyros

#4 7 months ago

I completely agree. They are so slow, and can sometimes be rude about it, but the quality of their products is second to none.

#5 7 months ago

they may take a month or two or three to get your stuff, its one guy running it and his wife i think, you can drive them crazy with emails but you will eventually get your stuff. the quality is worth the wait but boy it stinks. i thought i was gonna get ripped off but they came through though it took a loooooonnnnggg time and many many emails. dont buy anything that isnt in stock thats the lesson i learned or prepare to wait.

#6 7 months ago

Yep, what everyone else is saying - can take a looooong time to get your order. Took me 6 months to get Mad Planets artwork from them - I'm guessing that they put orders in a queue until they have enough to make a 'run' worthwhile. Don't think single one-off runs are their gig.

#7 7 months ago

I honestly don’t mind waiting. What I mind is repeatedly being told that it is going to ship then it doesn’t. If it’s going to take 2 months that’s fine just be honest about it don’t be patronizing. That’s it. Just want some honest communication.

#8 7 months ago

They said the same thing to me
    I think they wanted to ship but couldn’t mostly because one is answering emails and other making parts

But yeah got the same thing over and over

#9 7 months ago
    Quoted from doompin:

What I mind is repeatedly being told that it is going to ship then it doesn’t.

Quoted from rollinover:

They said the same thing to me

Unfortunately, this is the norm.
    -Kyros

#10 7 months ago

I’ve dealt with them. Excellent quality but slow. In fact now I’m waiting on a Space Invaders arcade plexi bezel. It’s been a month. Par for the course unfortunately.

#11 7 months ago
    Quoted from phillyfan64:

I’ve dealt with them. Excellent quality but slow. In fact now I’m waiting on a Space Invaders arcade plexi bezel. It’s been a month. Par for the course unfortunately.

Only a few more months to go.... jk I hope
    By the time I got the parts i already sold a game lol

So yeah I think the company should as least set realistic expectations on most of their products out of stock. Not some small print either like red sold out bold and big 2-3 backorder. Let you buy and pay but understand what your doing. That is my biggest gripe

The quality is solid I will give them that probably one of the best if not the best at what they do

#12 7 months ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

Only a few more months to go.... jk I hope
    By the time I got the parts i already sold a game lol
    So yeah I think the company should as least set realistic expectations on most of their products out of stock. Not some small print either like red sold out bold and big 2-3 backorder. Let you buy and pay but understand what your doing. That is my biggest gripe
    The quality is solid I will give them that probably one of the best if not the best at what they do

My order shows in production now. My metal control panel overlay came from them and it's fantastic. It looks original.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 209.99
    $ 233.10
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 20.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 35.00
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 209.00
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 149.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside