PXL_20220123_210225259 (resized).jpg
6 pins May2020 (resized).jpg
25F35A25-BAED-4CAF-95A8-405EF6131291 (resized).jpeg
20211123_153747 (resized).jpg
D91C9B82-5CB3-4E3C-8AA4-45DCEDAD709A (resized).jpeg
BAD97B93-8C6A-4FBC-85F3-D8B283A0117F (resized).jpeg
C0055601-3CF3-4807-9CFA-433FCC13EA00 (resized).png
1BFB4781-8277-4A53-AD9F-F0F5E4C698D1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Anony.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 2 years ago

Quick question for you fine folks. I am looking at a Tee'd Off that has some playfield wear around the gopher window and behind the drop targets. Is there anything else I should look for that is typically worn on these machines? Are those two spots indicative of any bigger issues? I'm on the fence buying somethign with wear but I know these older machines often have it and still play great.

Also, I just noticed the back box for this game is a little tall compared to some others. My Stern Iron Maiden just barely fits under my ceiling, will Tee'd Off be too tall?

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

It is slightly taller than a Williams especially with Gunther. Mine was "extra" tall when I bought it becasue it had standard legs instead of the ones used on the Gottliebs of the time.
[quoted image]

Thanks, I guess I better ask the guy to measure it for me before I bite the bullet. I'd hate to get it home and not be able to get it set up!

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from jk:

Just remove the topper and sell it to me lol. It easily comes off.

Unfortunately it's the height without the topper that is the concern, it absolutely won't fit with the topper on.

#45 2 years ago

Got my Tee'd Off and trying to clean it up a bit before I start playing. I have some questions. I've already read every post on this board about the game and saw some of these asked a few times but no answers.

1. Any idea on quietting down the topper motor? Mine is super loud and I know it makes some noise but I've played a HUO machine that was much quieter so I don't think it's the normal sound. I can't fit the topper on but thinking of making an extension harness so he can be wall mounted beside the machine.

2. The post to the right of the captive ball, is that supposed to be a standard fixed post or is it supposed to move around a bit to hit the captive ball? Mine is very loose and haven't had a chance to get under and see what is going on.

3. Anyone know a source for plastics? I thought I found a plastic kit somewhere but not finding it now and a lot of my pieces are cracked.

4. Does anyone know a website/seller currently selling the colorDMDs that work for this machine? I've seen some topics but they're all quite old.

5. Does anyone make anything similar to cliffy's for this game? I have a lot of wear around the holes and other features. Going to put a whack of mylar everywhere but would love something a little more robust.

6. How hard is it to remove the clear panel above the gopher reel? It's pretty dirty and I'd like to clean it.

Any other advice would be great. This is my second pin and the other one I have is a modern stern so I'm not really used to working on a machine like this.

#46 2 years ago

Do you guys use a tapered rubber on the pitch and putt posts? Mine has them tapered and the manual says tapered, but every tee'd off I've seen has straight posts making it an easier shot.

#49 2 years ago

I thought plastic vacuum forming machines had come down a lot in price these days? Is it the size that's the issue or just no one who has one willing to make them for a game that's relatively unpopular?

#50 2 years ago

Does anyone know what the part number for the small spring on the ball return assembly is? I don't see the ball return assembly at all in the manual.

PXL_20220123_210225259 (resized).jpgPXL_20220123_210225259 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#52 2 years ago
Quoted from petebest:

Hi all - While tearing the PF down I found that the “drop post” assembly or whatever it’s called is missing. I gave my manual away with my last teed off.
Would someone please share the part number for this assembly?
The number under the playfield is just the coil. I need the whole assembly
ALSO if you know of any other games that use this assembly please share?
Thx!
Pete [quoted image][quoted image]

MA-1812 according to the manual I have

#53 2 years ago

Does anyone know a suitable replacement for the return spring on the ball gate assembly? I can't seem to find anyone who has them in stock.
It's #9 20294 on this diagram.

gtb-20604 (resized).jpggtb-20604 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#59 2 years ago

I love the game but now that I've played it a bit I'm realizing people were right who said the scoring is broken. The gopher partee gopher hole being worth 20 million is crazy and I got some mode I've only seen once that netted me 100 million in about 10 seconds. It was a multiball that offered me 25 million per white arrow, then I hit the hole in one on the second ball plunge so it doubled that to 50 million per arrow.

I died fast but still got 100 million.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
2,520 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Anony.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-just-ain-t-gonna-be-your-daytee-d-off-golf-club?tu=Anony and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.