pasted_image (resized).png
15848312155321639702106588002007 (resized).jpg
15817422490838228421111325521955 (resized).jpg
37049E82-67F3-4FF8-8032-7690E1DA62E8 (resized).png

#1 3 years ago

Being the less desired "golf" pin, I can see why it didn't have its own club....golf club that is
Enjoy being part of those rare owners that actually like Tee'd Off and want to discuss it.

Have fun.

1 week later
#2 3 years ago

Me here!

#3 3 years ago

put me in! Your color display looks amazing. I need to LED mine

Im having an issue with my test button. It doesnt work, however my tournament slider switch and volume knob both work perfect. Any ideas? I cant find a replacement board for this anywhere

#4 3 years ago

I’m in. I love the progression based play where you need to shoot shots in order. It was my first game and it has just the right value vs. game play balance. I would not have been able to stomach the NIB prices without dipping my toe in the water first.

2 weeks later
#5 3 years ago

Made a customized “Say No to Drugs” screen.

37049E82-67F3-4FF8-8032-7690E1DA62E8 (resized).png
#6 3 years ago

Love the game! Hope I will once find one in the right price-quality range. And then disconnect the gopher on the backbox .

3 months later
#7 3 years ago

The colorizing continues. Decided to use my recently broken SWEp1 shooter rod to make a custom one for Tee'd Off. I think it came out pretty well.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 months later
#8 2 years ago

Question for the group - volcano does not launch the ball in normal game play, but will do so on 'ball search' routine. Anyone experienced this before and could give me a quick tip on where to focus my efforts? Thanks!

#9 2 years ago

Sounds like a bad switch. Check the switch in test mode. Check loose connections before replacing altogether if it is. Good luck.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Sounds like a bad switch. Check the switch in test mode. Check loose connections before replacing altogether if it is. Good luck.

Thank you! I'll do that today.

11 months later
#11 1 year ago

Anyone recognize this piece? I have my game all back together and cant seem to place where it came from.

Thanks for the help.

15817422490838228421111325521955 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#12 1 year ago

Im in!

15848312155321639702106588002007 (resized).jpg
#13 1 year ago

Picked up a spare Gunther at the Pinball Warehouse closing sale. Sad to think of this place closing.

3 weeks later
#14 1 year ago

Making some progress with making masks and colorizing using Color Mask mode. Up until this point all I was able to make work was Replace mode. Not sure why there are times that the palette carries over to a next screen. But it is still coming along.

https://imgur.com/QLtCWhI

1 month later
#15 1 year ago

Anybody know where I can find the plastic cover for Gunther? I've wanted tee'd off for years and was finally able to get my hands on one. Going to need to give it some TLC and I'm sure I will be looking for other hard to find parts real soon!

#16 1 year ago

I don't think anyone has remade the plastic cover. I do not believe that even Steve at Pinball Resource has them. He does have the stickers for the plastic however. It is pretty much unobtanium. Many of the holes in mine are cracked, but with washers I am able to keep it secure.

1 month later
#17 1 year ago

Just finished a repaint on the Mean Hole for my pals Tee'd Off....

Tee'd Off repaint July 2020 (resized).jpg
#18 1 year ago
Quoted from slghokie:

Just finished a repaint on the Mean Hole for my pals Tee'd Off....
[quoted image]

Looks good. Now get some Mylar to keep it safe.

1 week later
#19 1 year ago

Greetings Everyone,

This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with Tee'd Off! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.

An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is [email protected] in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.

Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.

Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

1 month later
#20 1 year ago

Just got Tee'd Off! Now I need to work on that shooter rod and add a color DMD. Any other mods recommended? Thanks for putting the club together TimBoch !

2 weeks later
#21 1 year ago

I too just picked up a teed-off My plan is to throw some new rubbers on it, clean and wax it, add some tasteful LEDs, and play the heck out of it. The color DMD is nice though.

1 month later
#22 1 year ago

I started a new topic for my PIN2DMD colorizing of Tee'd Off. Give it a look if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-tee-d-off

#23 1 year ago

Hi Folks

My teed off does something weird now out of the blue

You boot it , Says pinball missing

But still Plays fine otherwise

Any ideas ??

#24 1 year ago

Hey guys, I was moving some games around getting ready for a move when I noticed my Tee’d Off had a game number, #736. Anyone else have a number they can share?

1BFB4781-8277-4A53-AD9F-F0F5E4C698D1 (resized).jpeg
#25 1 year ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

Hey guys, I was moving some games around getting ready for a move when I noticed my Tee’d Off had a game number, #736. Anyone else have a number they can share?
[quoted image]

Hi

Looks like the games model number for Tee’d Off

C0055601-3CF3-4807-9CFA-433FCC13EA00 (resized).png
#26 1 year ago

Yep. It’s the games model number.

BAD97B93-8C6A-4FBC-85F3-D8B283A0117F (resized).jpeg
#27 1 year ago

Selling an Original Topper

Appears to be all complete

-Dome
-Motor
-Gopher
-Back splash with graphic

It’s used and was pulled off my game

This is untested as my game was installed with a Caddy Shack gopher wired up

So it comes as is untested

200$ plus actual shipping charges

Message with interest
Thanks

Added 129 days ago:

S O L D

7 months later
#28 5 months ago

So, I picked up a really nice Tee'd Off. All in all, it works well. I am about to strip it and do a full refresh on it, along with some PF Touchups. However, the Gopher topper is very noisy and just not that animated. The motor works, but sounds like it has had better days. However, it isn't bound, moves freely and seems to spin at the appropriate speed. Just REALLY noisy.

On top of that, the gopher itself doesn't seem to move as I would expect. The right hand just kind of bobs up and down a little. a VERY little.
The rods that run into the arms do not seem to be secured. Should they be? Is there something that wears and needs rebuilding?

#29 5 months ago

My gopher motor was pretty loud too. Gunther really doesn’t do all that much in my opinion. Still sad that I sold my Teed Off.

D91C9B82-5CB3-4E3C-8AA4-45DCEDAD709A (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#30 5 months ago

Does anyone have a roulette window for sale? Mine is in fairly bad shape, with broken studs and all.

1 week later
#31 4 months ago

Just joined the club! Looking for a speaker panel and the topper dome or the complete topper. Thanks

4 months later
#32 7 days ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Does anyone have a roulette window for sale? Mine is in fairly bad shape, with broken studs and all.

Jody at Ramp-O-Matic will be doing them I believe. Send him a note. He just added the Tee'd Off ramp to his offerings this week. https://rampomatic.com/collections/gottlieb-ramps

#33 6 days ago
Quoted from goofy1994:

Jody at Ramp-O-Matic will be doing them I believe. Send him a note. He just added the Tee'd Off ramp to his offerings this week. https://rampomatic.com/collections/gottlieb-ramps

Thanks! Here is the link to the new ramps: https://rampomatic.com/products/gottlieb-teed-off-main-plastic-ramp-29825

20211123_153747 (resized).jpg
#34 6 days ago

Those look great. I really do miss my Teed Off.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside