Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rommy
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 10 years ago

I will have to disagree with you.

You can't beat a fun game and a good looking girl right!

Those guys are very inspiring they do real nice work.

Mike must have spent an entire day doing the Baby Elephant Walk Jam Video for me at Christmas time. It was definitely one of the coolest things a stranger has ever done for me. As it was only a day or so after I (jokingly) requested via a youtube comment. But dang it brought back memories of a long gone friend and some real good times.

What the heck happened with Jim? My mailbox thing says no longer here? active? Shoutout to MJRM!

#14 10 years ago

I am very sad

I would hope that all involved, parties were punished. It always takes two.

You can tell Jim and Mike love pinball and a lifetime ban seems awful steep.

For what?? getting mad, having to much pride, a hothead, or maybe breaking a kneecap.. I don't know. But if it was just some words, that is silly. I think everyone will lose out. And that means back to RGP or some other site to chat pin.

which while I have always been on RGP since first machine, just isn't the same. Pinside has feel and a pulse that RGP had some 10years ago a busy push for better pin everything.
    Yeah, there were feuds and some nastiness but in the end everyone kissed and made up i think.
    We are all adults right.

I vote to let them back! Please! somebody! anybody! How can we mend this like adults?
    Where do I vote? What do I do??

MY pills i can't find my pills... I am very upset.

Quoted from pinballsmith:Unless you were part of this mess over at RGP, you really can't say anything without coming off as ignorant.

Well my new name is ignorant, as i never noticed.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

Except for when they asked you to relay a message for the mods from them via a YouTube embed a few weeks ago...
    Do you have a fresh one for us? I need to get through some popcorn I have stashed in the pantry.

See now that, I would consider a troll remark. You just ignore.
    BTW kettle corn or salt'n butter.

Yeah commenting on youtube really sucks. Make a vid, post it, but talk in forum like pinside not youtube.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Their pins might be top notch, but their business model was piss poor. I've never seen anyone reputable have rock fights in a public forum with their customer base. It was never the way to handle anything.
    And the videos and photo shoots? Maybe fun for a day, or If I was a 15 year old boy...but I mean c'mon. It's ignorant to assume that everyone wants that shoved down their throats. It's just pinball.

Well put. And it would not matter whom started it, but he can't learn anything if he is not allowed on here?

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Holy crap I'd love to roll a ball in her 100 pocket

Now that funny. I don't care who you are!

Yeah lot of cuties.

Tamoore, while I agree that it lacks class, you see it all the time everyone does it. In tensional or not.
    Most front page threats are all huge commercials. I look at ignore but try not to be negative or derailing.

I will just have to hope that their "pulse/spirit/passion" is not forgotten.

#41 10 years ago

I am really under impression that Jim is victim of mistakes make by Mike. Jim does not operated camera. That is all Mike. I am not even sure if Jim is really employed or really part of GRC just connected by association.
    I think Jim is an avid collector and a good friend with Mike and Ray. They have a close friendship and i am sure that is one mistake he made, by backing a close friend but also doing it the wrong way.

qweempose WOW and you are a moderator. That is totally off base, even if tamoore is correct. Lacking very lacking..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-why-grc-kicks-ass?tu=cnkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.