IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#369 2 years ago

Huge thanks to Chris at #KingPinGames Dropped off the twins yesterday. Even with a serious injury he still comes through. Going to be a fun weekend!

IMG_6979 (resized).jpgIMG_6979 (resized).jpg
#412 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

So here are three lockdown bars. Star Wars Pro in the back, Mando LE in the middle, and Rick and Morty up front.
Is there a reason why the powder coating is not on the entirety of the piece on Mando as opposed to Star Wars or R&M (and all my other machines)?
Also, you can clearly see how vastly different the finishing pass for the miter is from the Star Wars Pro to Mando. All my other Stern machines have perfect fitment, this one seems really off.
Anyone have any thoughts? I don't think this is normal (yes others have the same extent of powder coat on their LE lockdown bars but not oxidation) and am wondering how best to approach this. The miters on the cabinet are not finished the same as any other stern I own, it is comparable to using a bit setup for 1/2" material instead of 3/4".
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can only say the application of crinkle paint is not the same as powder coating and the corner miter looks the exact same. Looks like a non issue to me personally.

#422 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

can't touch anything until I hear back from stern. though it is concerning the powder coat continues to flake at all the spots with rust, revealing more rust underneath.

Installed both LE’s today and both had the same miter and a few brown spots on the non coated clamp like yours. Oddly when I installed it both games played perfectly so I’m good.

#431 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

So figured out the game has alternative soundtrack like BKSOR. Main theme and a few others are changed but the modes stay the same.

Can you share how that is done? Change tracks. I recall this in BKSOR though I don’t remember how to do it.

#436 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

There is a setting intended for streaming on YouTube or the like that changes from copyright music to generic (but thematically appropriate) music. It is buried in the settings somewhere, I think it is where you can enable/disable the DJ mixer feature found on freeplay machines.

Really appreciated I will have a look. Like the stock sound but wouldn’t mind checking it out. Granted with these vacuum like outlanes I likely won’t hear much of the soundtrack….

#574 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I'm in with an LE.
Is this normal? When I stage flip the right flipper button (press it slowly so only one flipper goes up at first) the bottom goes up, then the top one on the mini-playfield. But, when I stageflip the left flipper button, the upper one on the mini goes first. Then the lower. This is unusual.
I've also had the lower left stay up on it's own during a game. I thought it was the button wearing in. But maybe the wiring is incorrect and the game thinks it's holding up the upper flipper?

I’m guessing that’s correct as the strategy for the upper Playfield is to catch the ball with the left flipper during game play.

#681 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

That flasher popped out of grogu. Does anyone know what setting to use to test the light? Should I just put hot glue to keep it from coming off? Thanks

I did one dot of hot glue and done.

#685 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Where did you put the drop of hot glue?

At the side base of the reflector then inserted bulb.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.