IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 2 years ago

Has anyone noticed a clean left ramp shot can hit the diverter with enough force to bounce back and come down the ramp? I think something may need to get added to the metal stopper to deaden the bounce.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It happens - but low percentage on ours. The guy who posted a billion point video had it happen a lot more.. but he was also able to backhand the ramp at will.. which is something you can't do on our example.
The divertor already sits pretty loose (it floats and is only held by a loose guide hole and the coil plunger mount) so it kills alot of energy when the ball hits it.
I haven't seen it enough to be concerned IMO.

I've seen it enough where I'm going to put something on it. To your other point I haven't been able to backhand the left ramp really either.

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Did those apron cards come with it?

Yes

#131 2 years ago

Xaqery I think sometimes the screen references the right scoop on the Pro which is probably the horseshoe (I think you call the drop scoop inverted ramp on the Premium a scoop). This could be confusing to someone playing the Pro as there is no right scoop on the game.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Solid tip! I certainly wasn't looking forward to disassembly just for this.

I can never find fiber washers at ACE hardware. I’ve looked for this reason.

#191 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Played the pro on location for the first time yesterday. The left ramp was rejecting balls at the top - looked like maybe the diverter wasn't completely closed. Anybody else seen this happen before? I reported it to the operator but had to leave so didn't see what the fix was.
I have a premium on order and am excited to get it. The clear plastic ramps really annoyed me due to visibility.

I think you are talking about when the diverter comes down for encounters but it hits the bend and bounces back out and down the ramp. I fixed that on mine with some deadener (dynamat). I haven't had the issue since but I'm monitoring it.

#196 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Glad it was helpful. I have no idea how stern is letting games go out the door like this, but after the ant man scoop, it’s really disappointing. The clear coat is good, no pooling, but any time you drive a metal wedge into a clear coat finish it’s going to cause issues. the fix is so simple.

Thanks, I did it too after you said it was easy. After AIQ, DP, and JP my motivation to do it again was low but this was a very easy job.

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Finally got the damn fuse locked back in... one more try... still no VA or VNB lights on the CPU. I guess I’ll be awaiting a new CPU from stern.

It sounds more like the power supply. If you have another Spike 2 you could try the power supply from a different game.

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I tried popping it in and out. Haven’t tried a new SD card yet... I seem to be getting power to the board just not to the node boards which made me think this is a CPU issue and not a power supply problem. I do have a couple other sterns, I’ll test the power supply theory tonight.

If you are getting power to the main board I would guess that they are right and I would try a new SD card.

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

The same problems from Stern every release. I wish it wasn’t this bad. Trust me

This isn’t bad and it isn’t a Stern thing. People love Spooky but myself and my buddy have torn ours down to the wood multiple times. Charlie did everything he could do over the phone. That’s just part of buying any pinball sadly.

#270 2 years ago

I don’t know what “more code” people want. The game feels pretty feature complete to me.

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How is the code coming along so far? Still super early or did it ship close to done code wise?

Code feels good with Dwight stacking and robust hurry-ups with choice of rewards but it is still a little buggy.

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

If you're able to wait for a future run that is what I would do (actually what I am doing). Hoping for a design change for the ramp that has been cracking too. You have at least 3 years (probably longer) to buy this pin. No need to rush.

Whatever fixes they make will get sent to everyone.

Quoted from bernieberg:

Add my routed Mando to the list with broken diverters. 280 plays. JB weld is curing right now, we shall see if it holds until the replacement shows up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bummer to see but that should hold until They get you figured out.

I never heard what you thought of the pin?

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

The JB weld lasted 8 plays. I now have it zip tied. Its surprisingly solid, and the ball still flows to the staging area fine. Hopefully this will last longer...
I didn't get a good pic of the zip ties on the diverter out of the machine, but here it is installed:[quoted image]

That’s interesting, bummer but quick thinking.

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

Mine has been problem free. Some others have had chipping problems due to overtightened bolts from the factory.

I haven't seen any chipping but the lane guides on Sterns can dig into the playfield if overtightened.

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Played 7 games on Mandalorian LE 11 at Helicon. Left ramp shot up to the upper playfield are bouncing out maybe 50% of all shots. Quite a few of those are draining back stdm. Feels like twilight zone how the ball bounces off the upper playfield diverter. Mando ball stop to upper playfield needs a magnet on the back to stop bounce backs.[quoted image]

I stopped 100% of bounce backs with Dynamat Xtreme like deadener.

#372 2 years ago

They probably just ran out of Kenwoods. The reason a lot of companies do Kenwood is that you can contract allotment direct once you’ve reached a certain size. Guaranteeing lower cost and higher volume without a distributor.

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s not really close, Ehoh is a much better shooter. Mando shots are very close to the flippers so if you brick a shot, the ball is all over the place. Ehoh has longer and more forgiving shots.

I find EHOH smooth but kind of boring but I would also put ST in that boat. I enjoy it for a little while but don’t want to keep playing.

I prefer Mando where the shots are all easily made but keep you on your toes a little.

#390 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Thanks folks for the shooter insights. I have a Mando prem arriving later this year, have a Deadpool prem, and a GnR LE will arrive... sometime. I have room for a 4th pin, and I'm trying to decide if Mando will be my "flow" pin or if I need the 4th pin to fill that gap in my small collection.

It has some flow but it’s no Steve Ritchie. You might like EHOH more if flow is your primary desire.

#476 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm more of the mindset of... get PF multis up... start lucrative mode like mudhorn... and if you got icespider... then light flamethrower.... now you're cooking.

Yep, I’ve gotten to 800M just by doing Mudhorn, Ice Spider, and PF multipliers with flame thrower. Highly, highly lucrative way to drop a score.

Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

What are your scores like? Hit a billion?

A friend of mine already got 2.5B on location…

#482 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I didn’t even know what I was doing and simply stacking a mode with ice spider and using the flamethrower got me 200 million in like 5 seconds. Haha.

Congrats on last weekends tournament btw. I didn’t get to finish the whole thing yet but it looks like you were playing pretty well from what I saw.

#503 2 years ago

Does anyone have the issue where the menu buttons in the coin door need to be pressed as hard as possible to get them to work?

#581 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

New to the game but any downside to disabling the top orbit post? Certainly shoots a lot smoother/faster.
Seems similar to MET that way.

Isn’t it supposed to drop it into the pops?

#586 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Just unboxed LE 713. Where is that ball guide that digs into the playfield? All of my ball guides are raised.

The horseshoe lane guide by the right ramp but I think they started adding washers after a couple weeks of production.

6DEBDC49-726C-4BBA-819C-74A617D590E7 (resized).jpeg6DEBDC49-726C-4BBA-819C-74A617D590E7 (resized).jpeg
#646 2 years ago

I do enjoy someone showing up to yell in exclamation the version they bought is best version. It wouldn’t be pinside if everyone else wasn’t wrong for liking the version you don’t own.

#696 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

A 6.5 out of 10? Are you for real?
That would put it at #338 in the Pinside ratings. Really???

65% is such a crazy rating that I almost want to know his scores for everything. Like is MM a 7/10, "I don't like the Castle is a big waste of space and you just hit it up the middle".

#709 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

My brother in law and cousin just picked up their LEs, any preventative measures they should be taking?

First thing I do is turn the trough power way down. For Mando though I think they are putting washers under the horseshoe guide now but I would double check.

#746 2 years ago

On newly built premiums do you guys have to press the menu buttons with the strength of Hercules to get them to work? Someone besides me said their Pro was this way and I'm curious if I should request a new panel.

#764 2 years ago
Quoted from gamedoctor75:

Got my LE, and had to stop playing it after 11 games when I noticed pieces of clear coat and wood at the top of the shooter lane. It looks like the Factory Setting of the eject for the shooter lane at 240 is too much for these new play fields....now patiently waiting for Cliffy protectors.
[quoted image][quoted image]

First thing I always do with a new stern is turn that down to about 180. Still works every time, if you push it too low you will have problems during multiball.

1 week later
#890 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

My 3d printed / metal ramps [quoted image][quoted image]

Very interesting solution.

#935 2 years ago

I don’t see zeros for the other players so I don’t think you pressed the start button more than once.

#950 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Your ratings are in, the new #1 Pinside rated pinball is now........
[quoted image]

Hahaha, I think you are right with your rating and Hot Wheels is over twice as good.

These ratings are amazing, hahahaha.
7E41E92E-8A45-47F7-8E63-E7EB23C55609 (resized).jpeg7E41E92E-8A45-47F7-8E63-E7EB23C55609 (resized).jpeg

#953 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Your entire choice of rating system is the fundamental flaw in the top 100. Too many people clout it up with bs ratings. Usually its people trying to bump up their games. Yours just seem like a hatred of anything remotely modern. (Which you are entitled to) but tske the time to adjust your scoring parameters if all Sterns end up ranking lower than woodrails ffs lol

Most new games are rated high because they have good themes and art. The ratings are flawed but then people feel the need to correct it themselves and complain but their own ratings are ridiculous as well.

#957 2 years ago

I can’t backhand the right ramp on mine. Also my scores have gone down a bit with the introduction of the razorcrest hurry up.

What tweaks did you make to the right ramp?

#1045 2 years ago
Quoted from douglasHicks:

Anyone having trouble with the left orbit? On my Pro , *every* ball coming down the left orbit hits the little rubber post and drains right down the center. Its damn near unavoidable. I don't *think* it's by design, but I could be wrong.
[quoted image]

It is not, you need to take off the lane guide and bend it a little at a time until it feeds correctly.

#1058 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Remove that plastic guard for better upper playfield control on the pro. It drops nice and gentle to the flipper heel.
[quoted image]

I’m interested in this and will probably give it a try.

#1061 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Remove that plastic guard for better upper playfield control on the pro. It drops nice and gentle to the flipper heel.
[quoted image]

This appears to work pretty damn well.

#1072 2 years ago

I can backhand the scoop, left ramp, and crest every time. I can’t backhand the right ramp at all and haven’t figure out how to fix that but I never get a single shot I would consider a reject.

I don’t know if I agree with your reasons but it doesn’t matter. I sold JP because it wasn’t for me, Mando may just not be for you.

I don’t try and convince the JP thread the game is bad… haha

#1094 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

I almost want to adjust it so the guide's actually touching the black line. Coming off the left orbit doesn't go SDTM but it does always bump the bottom edge of the sling and THEN goes right through the middle. Would love to be able to bounce pass off that but it's basically impossible with that little bounce off the sling.

This is common adjustment on every Pin I have owned. Just adjust the guide until it clears the slings and lands safely on your flipper.

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

My distributor says my new diverted should be coming but I have been waiting for two weeks.

bernieberg fixed it by zip tying the pieces together and said it worked fine.

#1110 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Weve had on premium for 3 week and really like it. I do feel like i can confidently make this criticism though,
The upper rollover area is a wasted space and no fun to be in. You cannot even see the D insert. The ball goes does the D the most (a lot) barely hitting other letters and collecting them feels dull anyway. That whole upper left area feels useless. I love the rest of the game and have my game dialed on where all the shots work but man, those stupid CHILD rollover are boring. It feels like i have no control up the like an old flipperless game.

It’s not really wasted, if you moved the ramps back you wouldn’t gain space in front of them. Is the middle of the playfield wasted on AFM?

That said try removing the rubber from one or two of the middle rollover posts and it will actually go in the middle lanes.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from Hangry:

Going to sound like a complete idiot here….but what exactly does “Cliffy’d” it mean

Cliff invented the little metal protectors for pinball and still makes the highest quality ones you can buy. They are called Cliffy’s.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Oh, I hope not lol .

Started with one sheet and now I have bought 5. The good news is you can keep them and move them game to game.

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from RCIV:

yes, only considering Premiums on both. And I agree, losing the disco ball on DP pro is not a big a difference as Pro/Premium on Mando

I’m a Mando Pro guy (dislike mini PFs in general) and have to have the DP Premium. The drop targets, entire extra looping shot, and mode are too much difference for me.

That’s pinball, options are good.

#1194 2 years ago

I got metal ramp returns on the Pro from Loganpinball and that was the only thing I wanted…

Thanks Logan

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If you are so-so on mini playfields, at least the premium playfield is engaging. Ive only played one pro on location so maybe it wasnt dialed in correctly but that pro mini playfield really felt like a waste of time and space. It was more flailing than skill. The premium playfield, while having a learning curve, feels very manageable on all but the steepest setting.

Same learning curve but I like nudging single flipper while two flipper Mini are my least favorite of all time. Small pinballs are even worse like Munsters. Also slows down the game a lot while you wait for it to tilt.

You can take the back plastic plate of the pro and the ball lands right on the flipper.

#1236 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

How many peeps can back hand that right ramp? Done it a few times, but tough to do on my Pro... I know, play better .

I don’t even try as it’s a very tight shot on mine.

#1251 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

The right ramp was unable to be back handed by the right flipper so I adjusted the ramp bolt under the playfield which tensions and bends the ramp entry flap, it is now very smooth from both flippers.

I am not sure I follow this adjustment but I'll mess around with it and try and see what you mean.

#1275 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm in the club. I picked up a Mando Pro about a week ago. Before I got it, the moving mini PF was the thing I though I'd miss the most. After playing with the pro, I'm very happy with the stationary mini PF. It definitely allows you to trap up on left flipper and take advantage of the single flipper up top. So far, I'm still loving this game. I have yet to start a mini wizard mode (had 2 lit on last game). This should be a keeper for me.

I have been enjoying it even more after taking the plastic off the right side of the drop chute. It makes the ball pop out to the flipper.

1 week later
#1488 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My distributor is saying I'll most likely be looking at October. Ordered third week of May. Was originally thought to be end of June, early July. Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

They have never honored old pricing before and will more than likely not now. I wouldn't hold out much hope as almost everyone is saying the new price is around $8599 for a Premium.

#1494 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is that game a keeper ? Never had the chance to play one, because there are really rare here. I got an offer for a LE and I don’t know if I should take it. How are the rules and Flow ? Deep enough for coming back ?

I would suggest playing AIQ before buying as I couldn't get into it at all even though it shoots really well. I sold it and don't miss it at all.

#1497 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

You mean mando or avengers? Just confused

Are you asking about Mando or AIQ, I thought you were referencing his AIQ comments. I have owned both and overall enjoy Mando more than AIQ but it isn't perfect and needs some smoothing, especially in the encounters. Dwight did say he is reviewing the encounter system and will probably remove the victory laps bonus between which would help.

#1503 2 years ago

The BM66 price increase was retroactive and I don't think you have anything on order with Stern until it ships and they ask for payment from the distributor. So I guess you may be able to take it up with your disti but at a 1k price increase they would be eating the cost increase to sell it to you.

This is all conjecture but based on past experience they won't honor your old pricing.

#1519 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

What speakers did you use? This is one thing I’m looking to upgrade as the sound leaves a bit to be desired.

Stern mostly uses Kenwood on the LEs but honestly you can use almost whatever you want.

#1522 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

You can use pretty much any 5.25" speaker...
The one I purchased here (in red) seems to be sold out on Amazon but this is essentially it:
amazon.com link »
You'll need to clip the soldered connections off of the standard Stern speakers and I used a few crimp connectors to make it easy to slide the stripped wire over the positive and negative connections on the new speakers.
If you want to blow the doors off, you can go with a Pinwoofer system where Dan will sell you a full set with a replacement cabinet sub and backbox speakers.
Did that to my GnR and JP machines and it's pretty amazing.
No matter what you change, the sound will be greatly improved!

For context the speakers in the Pinwoofer kit are Pyle Blue Label, around $20 a set.

https://www.parts-express.com/Pyle-PL53BL-Blue-Label-5-1-4-Triaxial-Speaker-Pair-267-080

#1525 2 years ago

Hello Everyone, I am not the first person do to this but I don't see it recommended enough as a possible solution so I thought I would post with visuals.

Problem:
Mando Pro upper playfield ball releases sometimes can dribble out when you can't get a good nudge to bounce it over to the flipper, so you never get a single shot.

Possible Solution:
Remove the two screws holding a plastic guard that stops the ball dead so it can dribble out (see photo)

Video of possible fix:

I was debating trying other things to get more rubber or nudge on with the plastic still on but this seems to be really working well to always get it to the flipper.

IMG_0871 (resized).jpgIMG_0871 (resized).jpg

#1533 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I still think this is cheating/dumbing the game down. I never bother trying to nudge the ball over, I have more success just doing more of a slap save flip if the ball comes up short. If it doesn't work, that's pinball... it's not a controlled feed.

Cheating seems strong as you are assuming the design intention was to not feed the flipper. If you like it that way that is totally cool but I think they intended the ball to make it to the flipper as on the Premium it goes directly to the left every time.

#1535 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The premium also has other elements of difficulty/randomness due to the movement -- the Pro compensates differently with more randomness in the feed. It's supposed to be a difficult thing - not a gimmie.

It's not difficult though, it's annoying. The left ramp is the easiest shot in the game and made with ease from both flippers. When you don't get even a single shot it makes it chopping wood when the Encounters are the most wood chopping the game has to offer already.

#1589 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I'm out. Still no date from my distributor as to when I could expect the game. Not their fault, and I know Stern has been having supply issues, but if they can slam out 1000 Godzillas in the next few weeks they could've made my f'ing Mando that I ordered four months ago.

I feel that and it is probably going to get worse as they keep moving onto the next thing to meet commitments. Some people who order GZ Prem won't get it until mid 22.

#1620 2 years ago

I installed a square of Dynamat Extreme (butyl deadener) and am running full power. Haven’t had a single bounce back since.

#1628 2 years ago

There is always a ton of new games for sale/trade on the market. I've played more games on mine than most owners play in two years and post with 200 plays HUO.

#1633 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Ok owners I am finding this game a bit brutal. Any suggestions to make it play a tad easier? I have closed the outlanes , lowered the flipper power a touch but not too much whats a good setting?
I do wish I didn't get the bounce backs of the right orbit post you would think stern would have learned by now on those plastic posts!
In need of code update Xaqery please

Pull up your audits in the game and see where you are losing your balls and how long your games average. For example, if you are losing most out the left outlane maybe just put a larger rubber on there if closing them isn't enough.

#1716 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey folks
My encounter ramp broke after 15 plays (left side, cracked right where the screw takes all the pressure). Stern sent a new ramp, but to my eyes appears to be the exact same. If I install it, it will surely crack again.
Is there a new protector or something I should be asking Stern for before I install the ramp?
Thanks in advance!

Cliffy makes protector if you are worried.

1 week later
#1841 2 years ago

Is the adjustment for the right ramp from the bottom supposed to help with the airballs? I’m not an expert on how much spring should be in that flap though.

#1852 2 years ago

Yes, everyone is adding a different deadener and it seems to be doing the trick.

#1867 2 years ago

I was hoping for more Encounter changes but this is vague and overall looks like it will mean higher scores. With multipliers and a good Razorcrest Hurryup it could be big points.

Can’t wait to test it out.

#1935 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Maybe it’s meant to be, but the scope or ambush mode (where everything goes dead and red except for the return diverter on the u-turn) seems disruptive to me. I’ll be one shot away from stacking a mode and razercrest multiball, and that damn thing lights up and disable everything. Of course I shoot at it and great if I get it but high risk of fast reject to drain. Seems disruptive to game progress.
Maybe I need to embrace the mode, or study the rules more.

Scope is huge because you can get Beskar or 2 pcs of equipment and then a multiplier with the reward. If you really don’t like it wait 5 seconds and it’s over but it’s worth it.

#1938 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Yep, scope is big. Hit the left shot for whistling birds and a jetpack. Then you get a playfield multiplier on top. Good stuff!

200 Beskar is good because if you have enough you can then start Boba and buy the third for an easy 6x playfield multiplier. I’ve had some big scores doing it this way.

#1946 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Shit didn’t know that!
I was about to post how do you get all 3 multipliers lit on the right.
Get one from completing boba stand ups (green), the other from competing all 3 shots of scope? How do you get the orange x1?

You get the orange multiplier by completing Hunter but from a time perspective you can get the scope Beskar and buy the third multiplier and jump in a MB. It works pretty well and is easier to do then completing scope and hunter.

#1994 2 years ago

Xaqery Love the game but I’m curious if you have any new opinions/progress on improving encounter progress? I’m also curious about Ambush on the Pro because the consecutive shots on the Pro seem a lot less consistent/easy than the Premium. I’m wondering if there is a better solution involving the right ramp to horseshoe for a similar flow.

Unless the goal is to not have Ambush ever happen. I think I have done it once in hundreds of games.

#2002 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Man, some of you guys act like Insider Connected showed up at your house piss drunk, slept with your wife, and dumped in your cornflakes the next morning.
It’s a feature on a luxury toy, not the end of the world as we know it.

Well, some is in jest but it is a back door to more control, data-mining, and recurring revenue. If you like community pinbrowser packages it’s bad as well. I’m assuming they will figure out how to check the files and remotely disable the game if you run your own audio or video.

#2011 2 years ago

So Mando hitting #2 I was looking forward to the wave of low ratings from people who have never played it. The first guy’s history is great. I never realized until now that Rescue 911 is twice as good as Mando.
04CF0D8F-280C-4E14-A528-F95720CA335F (resized).jpeg04CF0D8F-280C-4E14-A528-F95720CA335F (resized).jpeg

#2065 2 years ago

Pinside Top 100 ratings explained in two images…

44A8F327-BD8B-4866-8C80-48A5763582F7 (resized).jpeg44A8F327-BD8B-4866-8C80-48A5763582F7 (resized).jpeg7CFFF3A2-4FBD-49B4-8A1C-28D058BA9AEC (resized).jpeg7CFFF3A2-4FBD-49B4-8A1C-28D058BA9AEC (resized).jpeg
#2074 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Gonna need a pic Wool, I haven’t experienced any fouling so if you can drop a pic that might be helpful.

My orbits work perfectly also, I haven’t commented yet because of that.

#2077 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

So what you get is the ball flying up the middle following the red arrow, round to the left and it leaves that ramp and hits the plastic (red X). Doesn't happen all of the time, only when the ball is travelling fast.
If you look underneath that plastic where the blue line is, it's not running flush with the ball guide. It's like the rear part needs to be raised up. If you did that it would no longer foul the ball, but the triangular piece at the back with the flasher cap on would need supporting, as it would be no longer be resting on the rail.
[quoted image]

Since I’ve never had this issue I’m curious if maybe it is something with the ramp trajectory? I will have to look at mine this weekend but wouldn’t it be easier if you could lower the ramp exit?

#2101 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

So I got to play a Mando Pro at an arcade in Ocean city MD. I was having fun and got a multiball. Then I got a ball saved in the metal tower at the back of the game in the middle. The game then went into ball search. I was told that the Opto was bad and needed to be replaced. The game guy had to remove the glass and free the ball to continue the game. Shame on a new game.

That’s just pinball. You should experience a new Spooky or JJP. Stern Pros are the best experience out of the box.

3 weeks later
#2381 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I doubt it will survive. It happens very quickly.

I have 500 games on mine with no Cliffy and it’s not cracked.

#2485 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I certainly hate reading posts like the above. Stern is allegedly behind 10,000 orders for games (that is all games in the aggregate, not just Mando). There are many of us with games order outstanding. The price increase coming on all games manufactured after the new year has really gotten everyone anxious as well. Will have to see how/when Stern and the distributors enforce that price increase.

It is certainly frustrating and will compound when Stern continues with the next release leaving Godzilla buyers in the same position.

2 weeks later
#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Interesting, thanks for the input! It definitely helps to hear from someone with both pins.

If it’s your first pin get the one that feels best and you like the theme the most. You’re not married to the choice and can change easy enough. Everyone likes something different and only one opinion matters in pinball… yours.

Elwin rightly gets tons of hype but I sold my JP and AIQ and will likely never own them again.

If you only have one pin the theme will be a statement, make sure you like it.

2 weeks later
#2965 2 years ago

Code changes look real good. Those should have been default and I’m glad Dwight thought so too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 49.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
8,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=waxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.