IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Anybody else feel that the streams really don’t do this thing justice? Or is it like this with every new release?

Pretty much. I enjoy about ten minutes or so of the initial Stern stream and that’s about all I can handle. Clearly an audience for them, but prefer to experience the rest on my own.

1 week later
#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Finally got the damn fuse locked back in... one more try... still no VA or VNB lights on the CPU. I guess I’ll be awaiting a new CPU from stern.

You may try reimaging a brand new SD card.
Had similar issue twice on EHOH as Sterns were crap.

Directions on Sterns site.
https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I tried popping it in and out. Haven’t tried a new SD card yet... I seem to be getting power to the board just not to the node boards which made me think this is a CPU issue and not a power supply problem. I do have a couple other sterns, I’ll test the power supply theory tonight.

You can swap in one of your other spike 2 games SD to confirm, but if you have extra SD try it instead.
Hopefully that gets you running for holiday weekend vs waiting on Stern.
Good luck

#226 2 years ago

Let’s get real, the first to make that damn doll do just about anything probably shakes loose the cash.

2 weeks later
#580 2 years ago

New to the game but any downside to disabling the top orbit post? Certainly shoots a lot smoother/faster.
Seems similar to MET that way.

#585 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Isn’t it supposed to drop it into the pops?

Yes, it helps divert the ball down to the pops but easily done with it disabled as well. It just keeps disrupting an initial full plunge so wondering if it serves another function in the game that I’m missing.

#653 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yeah I get a lot of rattle too . Maybe all metal ramps that cross

Damn shaker is a bit too fierce.
Had to dial it back to a roll.

2 weeks later
#892 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

My 3d printed / metal ramps [quoted image][quoted image]

911D66D5-1413-4D17-BB43-385EC59918F8 (resized).jpeg911D66D5-1413-4D17-BB43-385EC59918F8 (resized).jpeg
#947 2 years ago

Mod alert - we need decent pop bumper caps please - I know some are being finalized - really doesn’t have to be flashy or big - just without text.

2 weeks later
#1239 2 years ago

Really surprised this particular title doesn’t have one or two knockout mods yet like Elvira etc.
Maybe I missed it. A ramp cliffy doesn’t count!

#1267 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I'm really liking Mando (will be here for a longtime), but I feel it has the typical new Stern slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot (bang bang bang bang) DRAIN design to it. Anyone else found that, or just me??

Can you be a bit more descriptive please?

I have more SDTM drains. Typically my fault.

1 week later
#1417 2 years ago

Hugs the lane sliding under rail secure by existing screws.

B13055C1-F047-4831-B5C7-493CB4F6A361 (resized).jpegB13055C1-F047-4831-B5C7-493CB4F6A361 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1575 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Well, as much as I wanted to bad mouth Stern because of my BM'66 issues, they over nighted a new diverter to the operator who got it installed in time for our launch party.

Thanks for follow up. Stern seldom gets credit for making it right in most cases.

2 weeks later
#1906 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Did Stern have a shooter plate Mando theme option as well?

Nope - not a plate.
Hooked version hits the mark.

#1914 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Hooray for challenge mode! I love those.

I like it but hope the main focus now is placed on more polish. Simple fixes like upper diverter and toning down magnet pulse so it doesn’t auto score 2,5 mil and send ball SDTM seem like reasonable fixes. That area is just not very rewarding.
Happy to see some changes to scoring and the mini pf.

#1941 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I brick more loops/combos that I actually make. But it's all good, both games are amazing!

Yes, In my experience Maiden is not clunky at all but keeps you honest.
Mando is similar but a bit more punishing when you miss.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=vino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.