Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider villathrills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#497 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I wish the mission modes didnt end until beaten. I hate that they end if you lose the ball since some missions are multistaged.

Good idea for impossible mode

1 week later
#619 2 years ago

Just got the freight delivery call, my Premium shows up tomorrow! Thanks Flip N Out! Of course I am slammed tomorrow afternoon but will get to it tomorrow night and get plenty of pics.

#673 2 years ago

Just to post when things go well with shipping...box was almost pristine with the exception of one small corner bump. Shipped to Kentucky.

IMG_2815 (resized).jpegIMG_2815 (resized).jpegMando (resized).pngMando (resized).png
#676 2 years ago

So much fun…

8BEE96BD-3892-4648-9220-3D1EA0D66FF5 (resized).jpeg8BEE96BD-3892-4648-9220-3D1EA0D66FF5 (resized).jpeg
#700 2 years ago

Not sure if this will be the end placement or not yet for Slave 1. Fits. Not as wild that it covers a little bit of artwork on the plastics and shooter lane. Good size though. Don't know. Will have to see if it stays in or not. Haven't made up my mind yet, but for those looking to mod, here is a pic. Is the seismic charge even in the game??

IMG_2850 (resized).jpegIMG_2850 (resized).jpeg

#702 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Who make that slave 1 what brand ?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CSGRV85

Brand: Atomic Mass Games

#733 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Did anyone else who picked up their LE notice that they went through and reinforced the weld on the diverter for the upper playfield? I noticed it on both of the ones I set up, looked like they went through and doubled up on top of the old joints.

Not an LE, but same on my Premium

#743 2 years ago

Not a great shot but has about 5 welds with a quarter inch space in between each.

C2574A81-AAD3-42A6-B23D-5F9B6956EF4C_1_105_c (resized).jpegC2574A81-AAD3-42A6-B23D-5F9B6956EF4C_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#755 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

On newly built premiums do you guys have to press the menu buttons with the strength of Hercules to get them to work? Someone besides me said their Pro was this way and I'm curious if I should request a new panel.

Mine is fine...no problems at all on the coin door buttons.

#801 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Got my grav charges 3-D printed today. Went with more of the beskar look to match the LE. Thanks to whoever posted that on thingiverse! I can't remember who.[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad they worked out for you, they look great!

2 weeks later
#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Alright, lowered my typical 6.5-7 angle to 6.3 and it plays much nicer; odd. Still of the judgement that the angles are all off, but at least it’s semi enjoyable.
Would definitely be the first pin I’d sell given the choice, but it’s the one pin my wife feels her own so it stays. Yay - booo
But my god, the thing is a rejecting/bricking machine, cause ill-maths.
Want to love it to pieces, but it just feels… meh. I like it, and I hate it; maybe that makes it good?’

That is how I felt about JP at first. Eventually got the angles of that game a bit better by working on my timing. This one is way easier. Just the shots on the right are tough and I cannot backhand the right ramp yet. If I can figure out how to get that to work regularly I would say this is one of the cleaner shooting machines I have owned. Not sure what is going on with yours. At least the entire center and left side should be easy to hit. The right side is makable but certainly tight. Have you had a chance to play it on location? See if it is just yours?

3 months later
#2655 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey I Just wanted to poke my head in here to say check out the killer Mandalorian mods at this thread....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mods-for-stern-pinball-the-mandalorian#post-6617415
Cya

Always interesting to see ... You can get my original flasher caps off Thingiverse for free if you have a 3d printer.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4917525

3 weeks later
#2949 2 years ago

Had my first software freeze on 1.0. Went to a complete reboot. Had some other wonkiness but mostly from encounters not detecting the ball is no longer there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

9,900 (Firm)
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider villathrills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=villathrills and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.