Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speedracer773.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2939 2 years ago

I uploaded the new code 1.0 and just wanted to share I think it's a real improvement. Specifically I really think the Ambush mode is great addition. I would like to see more improvements along the same lines. Ambush really feels like I'm doing something besides hitting the same targets x number of times. Nicely done Dwight! I look forward to seeing whats next.

#2956 2 years ago

Hi All - Has anyone replaced the coil stops on the upper Mando playfield yet? I'm seeing some "dust" up there and think I need to replace them. I know I have gold dust on the lowers, but that is straight forward. It looks like there are three points holding the upper play field in place. One silver screw on each side of the black brackets, and the elevation arm under the play field. Any advice / suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

#2958 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Yes I just replaced my LE stops as I had metal bits everywhere.
Short story, they were a nightmare to replace... Maybe I'm a muppet but I couldn't see an easier to do it. My method was:
- Lift the playfield up and off the rails to access the two screws you mentioned to remove the black holding brackets. This was difficult, in the end I slid a piece of wood between the playfield and rails to hold the pf out of the cabinet
- Lift the upper pf out, mine was quite tight. I suggest to remove the right plastic ramp to give you more space. Also put a soft cloth on the pf/plastics for protection
- This is where things get interesting... You need to unplug the upper pf main cable to get a good angle to access the stops. There is not much slack, so this was really fiddly. Again, lay a cloth on the playfield and surronding areas so you don't scratch anything doing this
- With the main data cable off I could move the pf angle enough to change the stops (the old ones were visibly damaged). This was the easy bit!
- Reverse everything > REMEMBER TO PLUG THE DATA CABLE BACK IN (I forgot )
I found the whole thing really stressful, I never want to remove it again!

Thank you very much ....and I was afraid you were going to say it was an awful experience. I know a lot of thought and design goes into a pin but it never seems to me that there is any consideration to long term maintenance. I mean that upper play field could be really easy to disconnect if they wanted it to be. Oh well, it's sorta what you sign up for with pinball. thanks again.

#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Brilliant update and once again shows Dwight listens to the end user, really polishing up nicely this code package a few more tweaks to Foundry (I would like a little more strategy added to foundry items like powering up items buying them a 2nd and 3rd time, takes the idea of TMNT training and puts it on steroids!) and it’s pretty much perfection.

I really like this idea. I would also really like to see a Mando that moves a bit. Like he's alive, like they do on RPGs, just some subtle back and forths, head movements etc, rather then a static pic. The details make it, and we are getting more and more details! Thanks for listening Dwight and continuing to make this pin better and better.

#3012 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Xaqery or anyone question: Didn’t the 180 scoop come down every time after shooting the ball through the horseshoe from the left side? Now after code update 1.01 it no longer lowers unless scope or ambush is initiated. Am I missing something? Is that the way it should be? Didn’t the 180 diverter also come down during “Try to Escape” before 1.01? What are the times the 180 diverter is suppose to lower?

I was wondering about this as well. Its possible I missed it but I didn't see any replies. - ?? thanks

#3026 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Surprised no one else has seemed to notice that since 1.01 update, when the hurry up “Try To Escape” happens, the 180 diverter ramp no longer lowers. It has to be a bug. It was so much more fun when it lowered in that part of the game during the hurry up. Made it more intense than just a regular through the horseshoe shot like it is now.

Maybe we are the only ones? ....for my part I think this quirk is much more interesting than some

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speedracer773.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=speedracer773 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.