Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirocket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4251 2 years ago

Anyone know why the Ball Save Limit at Start setting when changed from 1-5 or anything in between (1 is factory), doesn't seem to work? Only seems to save the ball once even if set to 2,3,4,5. I've tried to extend the timer to see if it was timing out quickly, etc.

I'm on the latest SW version and on a Pro.

I haven't installed or changed any other factory settings.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 month later
#4736 2 years ago

For adjusting the right ramp. Are we finding it’s more “butter” if looser instead of tighter?

If I loosen the nut from being snug. The ramp itself is loose (you can move the ramps metal lower side protectors).

#4768 1 year ago

Having the same issue with the left lights and coin door too. Freaked me out then realized it’s a bug lol

I had installed the foundry mod around the same time which is straight forward but definitely had me stumped checking everything for 30 mins or so.

1 week later
#4899 1 year ago

My Stern siderails for Mando came with the screws (all of them).

2 months later
#5386 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Question for anyone with a Pro that has replaced the plastic rails with the stock metal ones from a Premium -- should I have done anything other than just swap them out, put a washer on the screw, and tightened them down? I'm having issues with the ball sometimes coming in too hot off the right ramp and spinning/jumping right over the end of the rail and draining. It seems like maybe the rail isn't secured fully and rattles just a tiny bit, giving the ball some lift? I guess it's possible my metal rails got bent a little at the end during storage/shipping and I might just need to bend the two curves at the end of the wire form a little bit more apart, but I'm wary of trying to bend something if there's some other dumb thing I'm missing. I'm still new to all of this.

I had the same issues with the longer ramp. The fix? Make sure washer on the mount by the slingshot. But most importantly make sure the long plastic runway on the top right has all of its posts tightened very tight or that whole thing vibrates and has torque due to the length of the stand offs. All was great afterwards

1 month later
#5834 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

No it’s all good mate, that’s the handy thing about here, others being able to chime in, so you have to make the 3 shot super skill shot sequence on each ball and hit a different final shot of the 3? That’s damn near impossible holy shit!

This is correct. I’ve done it and have the achievement. Took a long time but was rewarding.

1 month later
#6051 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I think I might be done with Stern as a company, 2k just feels like they are simply taking the piss out of their loyal customers now. Recent price increases where big enough now toppers just went from $700 to 2k!? Totally understand a business is out to make money but talk about bleeding your customers dry.

Seriously. Just love the outright "bend over" motto they have. reminds me of disney.... "we are giving you magic, and tell this fantasy story to get you hooked... and then some sob story of why increases are needed with a cute twist on it so that the followers will line up to get bent over" lol

#6053 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

So bummed with the price. I was hoping 1k maybe 1500. Christmas is around the corner so I told my distributor to pass on this run and potentially I’d be interested in the 2023 run. It doesn’t appear to be a total limited run so they will be available next year

Agreed. Even 1k was high but was willing to pay around 1200ish. Legit cash grab with the $2k mark. Can't wait to see the $2500 godzilla topper in a few months LOL

3 weeks later
#6355 1 year ago

The topper is great but it needs to boot to the topper attract mode instead of displaying the code version when you first turn on the machine.

Is this a bug? You have to start a game or interact with the machine to get the topper out of code version display and into its attract mode where it will stay until the next power cycle.

#6357 1 year ago

Topper height is 7 3/4 and a tad higher with the optional wedge to angle it forward

#6399 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I have issue of ball falling off rail on right just after leaves the plastic part of the rail from a fast shot from right flipper when bypassing upper playfield. Falls off when transitioning from plastic to metal part of the habit rail. Doesn’t seem to be any obstruction. Any thoughts?

Tighten the screw as tight as possible by the slings

Also make sure the clear ramp metal “leg” nuts that are super tall which the screws go on. Are as tight as can be. You might have to take the ramp off or loosen the ramp screws then tighten the leg nuts. All of them. Then make sure the clear ramp screws are tight. This will prevent the ramp from swaying so much. Due to those legs being super tall they have some play and away to them which will sling the ball off the ramp exit when it hits the wire form.

This fixed my issue for over 500 plays. You might get one ball every once and awhile but it’s about 95% fixed for me.

The premiums and les don’t have the issue due to the uturn ramp reinforcing things.

#6417 1 year ago

You might think those posts are tight but they aren’t. It isn’t just the screw up top but the actual stand-off nut.

Haven’t had issues for over 500 games as mentioned and I don’t have to stick on things

#6418 1 year ago

Contacted support about the topper not booting to attract past the boot screen without starting a game which can be annoying.

This is on a pro

Hopefully a quick fix is in order for the msrp of this thing lol

1AC030A1-321F-4565-AB71-858E7059CEC4 (resized).jpeg1AC030A1-321F-4565-AB71-858E7059CEC4 (resized).jpeg
#6452 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

Thats the worst scenario that I could imagine. Sorry for your loss. This need to be fixed.

agreed. For the msrp. You would think the obvious bugs would have made it thru q/a :-/

1 week later
#6516 1 year ago

Base of the diddy mods foundry broke tonight. Not even a year old.

Makes me hesitant with these 3d printed mods and the $$$ and durability.

Will be going in the trash now Plastic epoxy just didn’t cut it even with a drilled hole / screw to reinforce. The 3d material just falls apart.

2BCECF31-E8B5-4A79-9146-C29E4ABB9441 (resized).jpeg2BCECF31-E8B5-4A79-9146-C29E4ABB9441 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#6560 1 year ago

Mando madness via topper is a fun mode. Times out quickly but if you keep things going it’s great.

Looking for the next code release to fix the topper boot issues as well as the beskar memory after power cycle.

1 week later
#6607 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

What mode puts all 6 balls in play?

this is the way definitely does and if you add a ball with I like those odds in the upper playfield, etc.

#6609 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Thanks, I haven't gotten that far. Challenge mode doesn't give 6.

took me about 2000 plays to finally get to this is the way. I’ve gotten it 3 times since. So much fun

#6620 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hoping for a big update to the topper soon.

Agreed, the mando madness mode is great but the rest is very underwhelming. Also over a month to fix the beskar issue as well as the first load of and the topper staying on the boot screen just makes the topper price hard to swallow.

Hoping it's any day now....

#6631 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

Okay so it fixed the beskar. Boot version still shows in attract before starting a game. I do like the choice to change the theme of the razorcrest, but you have to select it and play a game to see it. You'd think it would preview it when selecting which option. Like 5 options, Noir, Ice, Sunset, and 1 or 2 more. I really do like the Sunset. In a hurry or else I would've went through and tested them all, but I'm pretty happy with sunset.

They didn't fix the boot version in attract mode, yet charge $2k for a topper? Let alone updates with the loud Duck noise are beyond annoying.

Someone's slacking over there..... the accounting department looks to be on their game with $$$ increases, and the web design team is on point changing those, but we can't get fixes on a pricey topper code after 40+ days, nor "paid" update feature with insider connected and the loud duck update noise.

:golfclap:

#6667 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

No attempt of being “harsh”, only calling a spade a shovel. We’ve repeatedly asked for a long time now to fix this simple code change to make upper pf flippers inactive with no ball…many of us have been reporting as a bug. So yes, it’s now reached the level of being inconsiderate of how we owners feel about this issue. If we were asking for some major fix/change that they don’t have time to do, well then…but we are not. Really like Dwight’s coding, so that’s not in question here.

this!!!

They keep raising prices and people are gonna expect the royal treatment and promptness.

Would be nice to see some urgency on things. This is a legit business and not some guy running things out of their garage.

#6717 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

I just noticed if you hit the left flipper to get the “taunt” to play while the topper is in the boot screen it will show the clip and then get to the normal attract mode. No need to start a game to bypass that boot screen.

Many times the attract taunt doesn’t work or say anything after the topper is installed now

This is a hit or miss especially first boot but also after too

1 week later
#6753 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Topper is great. Mandalorian madness is not that easy to get. I wish it was a multiball and not a timemode. It’s fast over. The beskar mode is more a Gift than a mode. 20.000 beskar are also not easy to get. There could be more animation in the topper and maybe one other mode. Is it worth that money? I
Think 1200-1400$ would be more fair. But these days are crazy because everything become more expensive. No idea how this ends.

Agreed on all.

Plus it’s worth it if you want more bugs and over 2 months for stern fix these bugs specific to the topper. You would think they could do this with the high $$$ of it. Sigh

3 weeks later
#6855 1 year ago
Quoted from daley:

On completion of the whole encounter or each level? It used to have a bonus round and a clip after each level. Now it is just after the conclusion of the whole encounter.

Pro owner here. But the earlier code updates had “bonus levels” after each level. Now bonus is at the end of completing all 3 levels for encounter x 3. So I’m assuming this would mean instead of 9 bonus rounds and post stops for premium it would be 3.

1 month later
#7023 1 year ago

For the price of the topper. It’s been a tad quiet to still not get the first machine turn on boot bug fixed in over 2 months. Sigh.

1 week later
#7054 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

No and no, however if Dwight Xaqery can finish it off a little and add some more dynamic animations to the topper that sync up with the action better like modes, tilt, jackpots etc then yes and yes.

Agreed and fix the boot bug. Almost a slap in the face to all of us that got bent over for the price lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

11,500 (OBO)
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirocket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=sirocket and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.