Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranhorton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#760 2 years ago

Got a message today from my distro. Stern surprised him with a few extra Pros…one of which he’s sending to me! Sounds like stern is running on all cylinders at their factory right now!

1 week later
#870 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Love my game but every single weld on this game looks like shit. Scoop, diverter, etc

We need “The Armorer” to teach Stern proper metallurgy.
Just received my Mando pro 2 days ago. The welds look pretty clean/solid on the diverter/scoop. Fingers crossed they hold.
Hope you’re still enjoying THLE, Jeff!

1 week later
#1071 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Keep adjusting your game - don't give up. Games can vary unit to unit on how they shoot. Maybe it has to be just a hair high or low on a leg or two to shoot perfect rather than dead even all around. Or maybe pitch up or down slightly from the norm. Experiment. Start with everything dead on, and then try to make adjustments from there.

chickenscratch ^^^THIS!^^^
You gotta stay diligent and keep dialing in your game. It’s no different than breaking in a baseball mitt. Keep playing with it. Keep adjusting it. As the game settles and you keep micro-tweaking little thing, the better it gets.

1 month later
#1604 2 years ago

Really hope we are close to another Mando code update. Loving the game but I’m also noticing some bugs that will hopefully be addressed (Pro upper playfield “sneak in” from soft left ramp shot when the diverted is up).

#1677 2 years ago

I LOVE playing 4-player co-op by myself on this game so I can keep getting deeper into the modes. All the new player options (co-op/impossible/etc) are the greatest additions to pinball in years if you ask me.

2 weeks later
#2083 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I just bought the premium/LE wire forms for me pro. I assume this serves no purpose and I remove it off the wire form for the pro
[quoted image]

It serves no purpose on the pro but I would
Leave it on in case you sell your Mando (and want to switch the plastic ramps back on for the sale) and sell those metal ramps Separately.

1 week later
#2147 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wonder what the topper could be doesn’t give much away the icon for it.

Thermal Detonator?
Hahaha.

1 month later
#2638 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The challenge mode was a nice addition in the last update. There's still a few bugs Dwight needs to sort out with it, but hopefully those will be fixed in the next update.
I'd love to see Dwight also expand the high score table for the challenge mode to top 3 or 4, along with adding fastest complete time. Having completed it several times now, adding in a speed run high score would add another level of replay to the mode where shot accuracy becomes key.
It's one of the things I love about playing the challenge mode in my Jurassic Park. When I'm in the mood for the challenge mode, some days I feel like trying to milk as many points as possible while others I want to see how fast I can get through it.
I think Dwight made some smart decisions with the gameplay modes in Mando. If you're tired of the normal game, you also have challenge mode and impossible modes. If you have friends over, you also have monster mode, co-op and team play. It's great to have multiple options in how you play and experience the game.

I feel like more attention by Dwight and the team needs to happen within the mini playfield on the pro. Especially with regards to sneak ins, unintentional sneak ins when your left ramp shot doesn’t go all the way around and sneaks in when the diverted is up, and why the mini playfield flipper is sometimes dead during certain stages of challenge mode.

#2640 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I'd like to see the sneaky encounter feature ported from the Pro into the Prem and LE models as there's been a number of times I've had the ball go into the mini playfield (on my premium) but the targets are disabled. I think it's a cool little extra use for the mini playfield on all models.

While I wish I had some actual time on the premium/LE ((Ahhhh!)
And it does sound like the extra features are worth it, there’s something about the “sneakiness” of the pro layout that can totally pull you in.
I love my pro. I know there’s more to come because it’s a pro.
And please D&B take creative liberties and make Mando the game you want it to be.

You design the rules - we’ll play the ball!

#2642 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you have code ideas Xaqery in your post, pretty certain Dwight reads all posts relating to code.

I hate calling out people directly like Dwight in threads. (Yea I see the irony)
He’s a game designer. He’s got bigger stuff to deal with. If he reads my comments, cool!

Main point- I share on occasion on pinside and only speak up when I can either spark an alternative convo or give thanks for something someone did for me or vice versa.
But I gotta speak up now and say Brian and Dwight created an amazingly intuitive and enveloping game with Mando! Thank you guys! Looking forward to the next code release.

#2696 2 years ago

Single coin slot.
European or S. American Mandos?

#2730 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I play the pro version of the game in league and I find I avoid the encounters at all cost which makes the upper right of the game useless to me. Also seems if you sneak the ball in the ball save disappears so I don't try to do that anymore either. The game ends up just combining modes with the multiball while keeping the playfield multi up using the boba Fett targets. The hunter can be big with playfield multi but that is just a target of opportunity as I don't actively go for it. Basically just keep doing the mission/multiball stack.
Maybe if I had the game at home I'd play it differently but for competition I only use those three features.

That’s interesting because I have a pro at home and always go straight for encounters. I’ve figured out the timing on my game to consistently hit the left ramp via right flipper when the ball leaves the mini playfield so I can keep progressing through encounters continuously.
Love that this game caters so many different (and personal) strategies.

2 weeks later
#3083 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I'm still finding the "Light Heal" award from the Child doesn't actually light heal in the latest code.
Also got stung yet again by the Child magnet throwing the ball down the center (Razor Crest shot) and resulted in a STDM drain.. Really hate losing the ball from a mystery feature

That would drive me crazy. Is there an option to turn off the magnet or weaken it?
I own a Mando pro so most of my SDTM balls are my fault for not nudging at the right time.

1 month later
#3653 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I had a white diamond shape on the back wall of playfield. Since new I thought it was the art, while cleaning today I looked closer and it's a piece of art. Adhesive is on the art side, assuming it went under a clear plastic. -02 on the decal. Amy ideas on where it is supposed to be? I looked over a bunch of playfield images but I don't see it. Pro model.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Goes on the underside of the right ramp just above the metal flap.

2 weeks later
#4052 2 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

Just got my Mando Premium. Played about 20 games and then this happened... Easy quick fix ? Any help is appreciated.
[quoted image]

Chances are you just need to realign the flipper and tighten the bolt in the flipper mech that bites the flipper bat.

2 weeks later
#4299 2 years ago

This is an interesting little update.

- Added an adjustment called "ALLOW R-RATED SPEECH". Defaults to YES.

Don't remember there being any "bad language" in the shows.
Wonder if they got Carl Weathers to say a few "R-rated" things that they are now added to the game?
Would be hilarious if they did!

#4332 2 years ago

New code loaded fine in my pro.
Mine was built in July so it doens't have insider connected QR device but it still pops up the IC info when I booted the new code.
Thought it would have realized I didn't have IC in my machine.

And I haven't found the new "R-rated" content yet...

#4342 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

There are a some speech calls that said "Hell". Someone asked for a way to remove them.

By "someone" I'm sure you mean Jack Danger.
Sensitive ears on that man.
hahaha.

Thanks for all the code updates, Dwight!

2 weeks later
#4529 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Excellent write up and review! I love how simple the MRS' are and their effectiveness! Thanks for the support
Matt & Dan
M&M Creations

Interesting mod!
Do you guys have a website link you can share with us Mando owners?

#4533 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

We do not, we sell strictly via word of mouth/testimonial....simply hit us up via PM ...additionally you can find dozens and dozens of post/pics here on Pinside for all the things we get in to....
Matt
M&M Creations

Love that you guys are all about WOM and discovery.
Old school rules!
-Ran

#4549 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Joining the club today. What are the must have mods for this game other than the moving grogu? Hoping to see good stuff at TPF.

I recommend an external Polk subwoofer and upgraded backbox speakers. Sounds/music are great in this game and deserve a quality speaker system.

#4571 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

The screw didn’t have a bolt or anything keeping it from unthreading. So I added one from my Titan Pinball “little box of calm”.

Do yourself a favor if you haven’t already and take a look inside the cabinet to see if that nut fell off during transportation.
Also take the opportunity to tighten everything down while you have the glass off.
I always find there are a few loose screws through the topside (and underside) post-transit.
Plus it gives you the opportunity to inspect the game for other quirks you can correct to avoid bigger issues.

2 weeks later
#4703 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Best mod by far......Logans wireforms makes a pro feel more like premium an absolute must!!

100% this.
Wireforms are by far the best investment for the pro.

3 months later
#5463 1 year ago

Mando is an amazing game. The “sales prices” will only continue to go up after (or during) Mando Season 3 on Disney+.

Look at Stranger Thints. The price and demand for that game is going up because the 4th season is super relevant right now. (Plus I gotta admit it’s a fun game to shoot.)
Emotional energy sometimes drives the market.

Take “value/price” out of the equation and what you end up with on any Mando pin (LE/Prem/Pro) is simply an awesome pinball machine that challenges all levels of players and provides tons of excitement. It’s an incredibly well rounded game if you ask me.

1 month later
#5773 1 year ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Sometimes you have a gift that you want to share with the world. I have an ability to do something so well in Mando, that I just have to share.
I am so good at it that I thought about charging to train people. But, through the kindness of my heart I will share it for free. You see, I can bash the hell out of posts in this game. I am so good at it that it cant be a fluke. I cant hit the ramps or U-turn but I sure can destroy a post. These are Titan post sleeves. 3038 balls played.[quoted image]

Mine look about the same.
Thinking I need to find a more durable rubber.
Or get better at hitting the ramps…

1 week later
#5806 1 year ago

The sneak in skill shot on my pro is my go-to plunge for every ball. It’s allowed me to get tons of practice handling the ball in the mini playfield. Which in turn has upped my Encounters scores/progress significantly.

5 months later
#6942 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Anyone who's had the game for a while regret their Mando purchase? I'm looking to get a Mando pro, but a lot of people keep saying Godzilla is much better, although I'd probably want the Premium and that one and its major $$$. I've played each of them several times at my distributor but still can't decide.

I still have my Pro from the first run of Mandos when the game hit the assembly line. Had no issues with it at all. Love the game. It’s challenging but rewarding and keeps me coming back for more.

11 months later
#7743 81 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

RIP Carl Weathers. Only 76. Amazing as Greef Karga. Amazing pinball callouts for Mando.
[quoted image]

So sad.
He was an amazing actor and I’m sure he was also an amazing guy in real life, too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.95
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranhorton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=ranhorton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.