Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purdue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#611 2 years ago

silver for sure... chrome always looks terrible installed imo.

#636 2 years ago

Anybody else noticing the orbits are rattle traps? Anybody have and tips for dialing them in?

Both mandos i’ve played have sloppy orbits.

Initial impressions are woah, pictures and streams do not do this beauty justice. Plays completely different than I suspected. This is a great game that’s gonna keep getting better!

37D36BDB-301E-4208-81BE-CCB00BE6DC81 (resized).jpeg37D36BDB-301E-4208-81BE-CCB00BE6DC81 (resized).jpegB6C31353-5FB6-4E17-8C2A-81CC414A033B (resized).jpegB6C31353-5FB6-4E17-8C2A-81CC414A033B (resized).jpeg
#694 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Does your shooter lane have a little jank to it? Been trying to diagnose a little ping-pong/s curving through the lane after a manual or auto plunge. Shooter tip is dead on center, level is perfect, tried pitch at 6.5-7 at the flippers. Talked to a couple others that noticed the same - doesn’t really seem to impact gameplay but definitely seems like unnecessary wear and tear. Anyone else notice this on any model?

Mine is the same way, hard to consistently get full super skill shot plunge. Orbits are also rattletraps. still tweaking

2 weeks later
#995 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s your choice. Regular plunge to child lanes for normal skill shot (worth less). Hold left flipper to keep the post down and come all the way around for a chance at the super skill shot (worth more).

I think he’s saying the post pops up unpredictably during super skill shot. Mine does this too randomly blocking the orbit (despite Left flipper held during plunge)

I think it’s a code bug that possibly has something to do with the child being lit on the plunge.

I’m on initial code still and haven’t updated... was kinda waiting on the next round of updates because i figure it won’t be long.

#997 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hold the left flipper until you see the ball come out of the left orbit. Still have the issue?
Always update to the most up to date code.

yes still happens... i have 8 modern sterns

#999 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whew. If you have 7 or less it would be different. Haha. Point is, if it’s a bug, it may have been fixed in the latest update. Might as well see. If not, it may not be a bug. If you think it’s a bug, it’s best to try and figure out exactly what causes it, and let stern know via the bug report email.
Sorry if you already knew that.

hah... been too busy playing it. I was telling myself this about the code yesterday but i just kept hitting start. Turns out I’m a Brian Eddy guy apparently!

Mando is good, almost as good as Sth...

#1011 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I know its childish but my mind chuckles everytime.
"the child is lit"
[quoted image]

This is gold!

#1020 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Xaqery explained earlier that it's not a bug but intentional, which does seem weird.

oh interesting. So is dwight saying, the child being lit on the plunge is not a bug too?

#1084 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Has anyone else experienced an issue where the post stays up for super skill shots? I’ll be holding the left flipper, but instead of keeping the post doe, it will pop up as the ball makes the turn.
I also had a weird issue tonight where the mini playfield dropped the ball for the first encounter while it was in the full upright position. It didn’t wait to raise it like it normally does.

Its intentional apparently, discussion one page back (21)

2 weeks later
#1352 2 years ago

-beskar flippers, clear titans and blue plastic protectors is my take on LE goodness

7357C34E-A432-452C-A7A5-7C5316128ED3 (resized).jpeg7357C34E-A432-452C-A7A5-7C5316128ED3 (resized).jpegA95C21D4-9311-4A08-B9BB-F983AA773D86 (resized).jpegA95C21D4-9311-4A08-B9BB-F983AA773D86 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1790 2 years ago

Not a whole lot of people talking about it, but man...

-When you can get in the groove and repeatedly nail the drop down ambush ramp on a prem/le it's pretty freaking rewarding. One of my favorite shots in pinball!

10 months later
#5768 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

There are 4 Mandalorian Premiums available on Amazon currently. $8999 free shipping inside your residence/garage, plus tax I imagine.
$19.99 gets you delivery to the room of your choice.
I was poking around on there so just thought I'd let everyone know.
r/
Mike

FYI: Flipnout has them in stock with free shipping.... I'd support Zach, he will support you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purdue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=purdue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.