IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 2 years ago

#284 in the house!

20210708_163129 (resized).jpg20210708_163129 (resized).jpg20210708_163319 (resized).jpg20210708_163319 (resized).jpg20210708_162451 (resized).jpg20210708_162451 (resized).jpg20210708_163115 (resized).jpg20210708_163115 (resized).jpg

20210708_163653 (resized).jpg20210708_163653 (resized).jpg
#350 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

What are those backbox speakers?

stock LE speakers

20210708_171842 (resized).jpg20210708_171842 (resized).jpg20210708_171857 (resized).jpg20210708_171857 (resized).jpg
#352 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

as much as people woe over the plastic ramps obscuring the right ramp area... I think the crossing metal ramps are just as bad blocking the approach to the u turn.

I haven't seen a pro but I can see the right ramp pretty good

20210708_172509 (resized).jpg20210708_172509 (resized).jpg
#353 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

do they sound any better than the other LEs?

Really I'm not sure. They sound clear but I hooked up a subwoofer before playing and turn off the EQ setting in the game.

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Those look like a totally different speaker than the ones in the other LE pictures— or am I crazy?

Yep there different for some reason. The other ones are gray with round tweeter and mine are black with a shield shaped center tweeter.

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

To install cara dune graphic did you have to take off the shooter lane plate?

Yes

#400 2 years ago

You guys notice that your playfields are not dimpling and the clear is thinner looking. Looks like Sterns got there playfields about perfect on this game. Just make sure you protect the shooter and raise those guide ends.

My big ass hands had to pull the plate to put it on.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Is anyone else getting crazy feedback from their speakers when the up/down scoop is activated and holding?

No not that i noticed but ill pay attention more now that you mentioned it.

#409 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Also this is why this one is fiun plus I keep advertising for Lermods but Grogu
flasher sets it off.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Right there with you. Family all loves the game. 3rd day in a row they have played it, might be a record.

20210710_225754 (resized).jpg20210710_225754 (resized).jpg
#423 2 years ago

So figured out the game has alternative soundtrack like BKSOR. Main theme and a few others are changed but the modes stay the same.

#427 2 years ago

Id like a option to make it so you have to complete the missions to move on like how Star Wars is. There's some good assets alot of people wont see in the missions.

#462 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Can anyone clarify how the skillshot works on the LE for me? Sometimes Grogu magnet grabs the ball and awards one of the five awards right after plunge, sometimes it doesnt grab, but i can still get a small bonus if it hits the moving light up roll over. I cant quite figure out what makes him grab it sometimes on plunge.

I cant figure it out either. Plus that up post right before the Grogu area in the orbit has me confused. Whats the purpose of that up post? It makes some of my right side orbit shots get clunky or reject before getting into collect the Child award.

Im all for a super secret skill shot where you short plunge and hit the left ramp into the mini and hit a single lit target for the Super Secret Skill Shot(SSSS) lol!

#465 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

That would be a cool one... this one is from the rule sheet if you didnt know...
SUPER SKILL SHOT
You can enable SUPER SKILL SHOT by holding in the left flipper button and launching the ball.
You need to continue to hold the flipper in until the ball reaches the spinner.
SUPER SKILL SHOT takes 3 shots to complete:
1. Right scoop (On the PRO the u-turn shot)
2. Right ramp
3. One of 3 final shots. Each will give a different award:
a. Left Scoop - Start a Mission. If Missions are lit already you will receive
Whistling Birds.
b. Left Ramp - Start an Encounter. If Encounters are already lit you will receive a
Jet Pack.
c. Center Ramp - Start a Razor Crest multiball. If the multiball was already lit you will
receive the Amban Rifle.
Each completed shot will add an end of ball bonus multiplier

I didnt see that, thank you! Was that in the rule sheet that Chuckwart posted? I should probably read the rules alittle closer but on most games I try to play them until I cant figure out something. Still dont know what the target in the pops on BM66 does and Wonka my god if you dont read the rules you will never understand the genius in that games code!

#475 2 years ago

Anybody play the Dank Farrik 2 ball multiball mode yet?

edit- guess it's not able to be activated yet since theres no question mark to select in foundry.

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m also having issues with rejects on the right orbit with child kit. I have an LE though. So the ball hits the up post and dribbles back down the right orbit, instead of being diverted to the child magnet. Doesn’t happen every time, but a good clean shot will make it happen. Super annoying. Especially since that shot it pretty tight. Getting punished for a good shot drives me nuts.
They did make a different post for Metallica. I think it was metal. Seems counter intuitive, but that actually dampened the force better. I think it was a thinner post in Metallica than it is in Mando though. I’d have to check. I believe I actually may have a spare metal one lying around. Now I know what I need to do tomorrow.
Anyone else running into this? Any other ideas and fixes for it?

Yep happens all the time. Not exactly sure if the post is coming up just a touch to early when its trying to lock the ball into the Grogu area or what exactly.

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Right ramp and scoop not registering consistently.
Just a few things to mention after having my LE for over a week. I needed to add a piece of foam to the diverter on the left ramp that feeds the upper playfield because of the amount of rejections I was having. It deadens the speed of the ball a bit and greatly reduced the rejections.
The other problem I had was completing some modes after successfully hitting shots. The right ramp and scoop/flip up ramp weren’t registering shots all the time. I did diagnostics and things seemed to check out.
However after further investigation the optos were mislabeled and reversed. So it was impossible to complete modes because the scoop would block access to the one opto and vice versa. Shots would register adversely sometimes if the scoop was in the proper position.
I cut the zip tie and reversed the connectors and my high score immediately doubled and I’m able to progress through the missions.
I hope no one else has this issue but if they do I hope this helps.

I wish the mission modes didnt end until beaten. I hate that they end if you lose the ball since some missions are multistaged.

#498 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Good idea for impossible mode

With there only being 5 missions it would make the game alot more enjoyable for me. Its like SW if you dont turn off stacking I blow through that games modes.

#501 2 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Is anyone else getting a lot of rejections from the scoop/foundry shot? I think about half of my direct shots in there from the right flipper bounce out.

Small piece of this on the scoop should help. I usually make a easy back hand shot into it but ill try hitting it with right flipper more and see if it rejects alot on me and test some felt there if it does and report back for you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01455QMX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#534 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Anyone else with an LE getting their ass kicked by that upper playfield. Man I thought it was going to be easy. It is tough! I have yet to get through one entire encounter.
Am I understanding this correctly? To get to the encounter mini wizard mode, you need to complete three entire encounters. Each encounter includes 3 different levels? That's seems crazy tough to get to. Seems harder than getting to the missions and razor crest mini wizard modes. Maybe a bit out of balance.
Also, I have only ever seen the "protect the child" encounter. I really wish they would randomize the encounters like they do the razor crest multiballs and missions. Is there a setting to randomize those, so I can see the other encounters?

Ive gotten through the first 3 completely until timed out a few times and started the second tier of them with the 4th encounter a few times now. Ive gotten pretty decent at keeping the ball up there. I love the multiball that uses the upper mini, I shoot it up there first to get add a ball. Only thing i think is the points need to be higher for the entire encounters part of game.

#540 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Regarding the foundry shot rejects. Had anyone found a fix for this? Bending the scoop? Putting some drop dead foam in there? Anything?

What do you have your right flipper power set at? I might have 1 out of 10 rejects at 245 from right flipper but back hand always sticks.

Willams Indy takes the win for most rejects on scoop that ive played. Ended up taking the scoop off to make it stick more.

#542 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I have not lowered the power, nor do I intend to. If I did that, I may have trouble backhanding the right side up/down scoop ramp. Can you still backhand that shot after lowering the power?

Yep can backhand the right ramp and the 180 ramp easy with it at 245 no problem. Its really barely noticeable just helps with the diverter rejects that i barely ever get anymore with alot of tuning.

#545 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Interesting. Well, maybe I'll give it a go. I didn't know backhanding the right ramp was possible. I'll have to give that a shot too!

Yeah its easy backhand too once you get it down. Its short up on the flipper to hit it right. I just backhanded the right orbit from right flipper with a decent rollout on flipper. Seems every shot on the machine is backhandable with the left orbit being the hardest for me to backhand.

#558 2 years ago

Is there any scenes or assets shown on the screen during ambush and if you complete it? Im pretty sure ive hit it a few times in a row while the flashers blinking on the diverter and the white ambush inserts blinking but havent seen or heard anything related to ambush that i can tell.

#563 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes its a whole mode of its own. You should see the screen saying how many shots left after making the successful combo to progress towards it

Even on the LE? I might have to take the glass off and do some testing cause im not seeing anything happen when I hit the shots. Maybe my optos are reversed, i seen another guy here say his were and couldnt complete some modes but i know ive hit it for super jackpot and the first shot of the super skill shot combo. Thanks for responce!

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

The bounce back from the center ramp wouldn't bother me so much if the ball didn't go SDTM every stinking time!!! That ramp takes no prisoners!

Are you playing on location? When i get bounce back it always hits right flipper. Wonder if the left right level is off on the machine your playing?

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I think I found a bug. Wondering if any of you Premium/LE owners can duplicate this.
Finished encounter 1 (all three levels). Then see if the mini playfield just continually tilts back and forth. This happened to me the other day. Then I played again last night and it happed again when I completed the first encounter. It just keeps tilting/rotating back and forth during gameplay, until I get a ball up there, then it acts normal while the ball is in the mini playfield. Once the ball drains out, it just keeps moving.

Yes mine does this every time past first encounter fully.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Consider this my vote to keep it.

Yeah i sorta like that it locks in at the angle. I never knew that, thanks JStoltz for the info.

#689 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Received my premium yesterday! It appears to be playing really well with no rejects. I did lose the flasher, lol. So far no issues. The right ramp is tough to hit! Otherwise, awesome game!

Backhand the right ramp from a cradle with right flipper. Its really easy to get since it needs no rollout from a cradle to hit it.

#747 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

On newly built premiums do you guys have to press the menu buttons with the strength of Hercules to get them to work? Someone besides me said their Pro was this way and I'm curious if I should request a new panel.

My LE is like yours. Not sure what they changed yet but I dont like it.

#752 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

So emailed stern and they are not aware of the orbit issue. Seems I too am having the 50/50 issue for trying for the super skill shot and either bricking or hitting that top up post (which sometimes is up or sometimes just comes up and back down quickly). Wants me to do some switch tests and send them a video.
Don't know if it's a code bug or an issue with a flaky switch. Unsure what would make the post come up and back down while holding the left flipper....

I just made 2 videos of it coming up while holding left flipper. Where do I send the videos? Ive sent them to them before but its been awhile. Its weird how it comes up sometimes on the second ball or third or both everygame but first ball skill shot always works. I also got a short video of hitting the right orbit a few times in a row and the post comes up messing up a clean orbit shot.

The post isnt there to stop the ball I think its only to make the ball go into the Child rollover area when activated, correct?

#768 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

It seems like there is some confusion about the post at the top of orbit.
1 - Its job is to send the ball to the Child area / top lanes
2 - It will do this from either direction. Meaning from the left orbit, right orbit, or from the shooter lane.
3 - If the Child is lit it will energize try to divert the ball. Maybe this is undesirable from the shooter lane but its not a bug! : --- )
4 - If you hold in the left flipper while the ball is leaving the shooter switch and keep it held until the ball exits the shooter lane the top post will stay down (again, unless The Child is lit). If the ball doesnt come all the way around maybe it didnt transition from the shooter lane to the orbit well or found something else to slow it down. It probably was not the top post.
With reguard to the super skill shot -
The Super Skill Shot only starts if you are still holding the left flipper when the ball reaches the left orbit (The 'C' roll over). If you left the flipper go before it will not start.
If you see behavior that is not like this please do make a video and send it to [email protected]
It hope this helps.
- Dwight

Thanks for clarifying how the post works!

When the Child magnet activates it throws the ball up into the right orbit and misses all the Child lanes sometimes but if that post was activated at the same time the magnet was activated and held in the up position for a second after the magnet deactivated that post would keep the ball in the Child area is another issue ive seen.

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Dwight,
Appreciate the explanation! I've noticed a few things with the super skill shot and did email bug.report and Pablo yesterday (2 of the 3):
1- I notice during super skill shot plunges the post will come up and back down rapidly (sent video), this might cause some of the hangups if the post is not coming down fast enough.
2 - The top post for me is staying up if I super skill shot (left flipper) and child is lit (sent video). I'm holding the left flipper from before I hit the button. When it plunges into the magnet it's not energized. So you are saying (point 4?) that you can't super skill shot if the child is lit? So should you get the child then during a plunge because that's not happening for me
3 - If I hit the super skill shot immediately it doesn't register - this might be tied to getting lucky with an outlane skill shot as well (Jetpack? from the "C" rollover) - not sure if this is intended (stacking skill shots). The right scoop is lit but it doesn't register the shot. I have to hit it a second time to register it. This might be tied to hitting the shot while the first shot video is being displayed.

On #3 does it always require you to hit the scoop 2x before it registers the first skill shot? Ive never seen that happen and i can hit the first scoop shot on the first try out of the orbit alot.

Only place ive gotten the ball stuck alot is behind the scoop when its activated to collect ambush shots. The rollover on the exit side of the inner orbit loop should notice the balls there but doesnt.

#772 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

I'm not good enough to instant hit it so not sure. It might be related to getting the skill shot from the "c" lane and I hit it when the award is playing?

I would think that if the left flipper is held it would cancel the Child lanes, ill try to see if I can recreate what your having happen today. Have you ever activated Ambush mode yet on your machine?

#777 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

I got my premium yesterday. So far it’s playing well. Only played a few games. The child spot fell out. Adjusted the clip that holds it in place. [quoted image]

Sweet! Dont forget to turn the trough down all the way, put washers under right ramp ball guide, turn right flipper power down a touch, put alittle foam on upper mini diverter, and more then likely that bulb will fall out again even with the holder so might want to look into black tape or glue method on that bulb. Have fun!!!

#783 2 years ago

Just made it to You have what I Want wizard mode but didn't activate it...This is the way is within reach! Tried not to give to much of a spoiler just wanted to show that Encounters is beatable. My 11 yr old did the recording for me so its a bit shaky.

Dwight if you see this you should change the rule for the 2nd Encounters with the 3rd Encounters where the mini is constantly moving. I find it harder to lock in the 2nd Encounter levels at a good spot compared to cradling during the 3rd Encounter levels until playfield is in a flat position to take the shots.

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from kjlors:

Anyone having issues where the ball gets caught behind the upper play field (premium version). When hunting for a lost ball, the game doesn't move the upper play field, so it just stays lost and the game gets very confused. I couldn't find in the menu how to cycle test the play field.
Any thoughts?

Besides Dwight fixing it in code update there is a test setting for the mini. Go into service menu, Diagnostic, Game, and Uppf. Then close the coin door and use the flipper buttons to move it and Start button.

#817 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I put a down payment on a decked out premium (delivery in 2022).
Gonna spend some time reviewing this thread. What’s the overall tone premium owners? Still enjoying it? Did you tire quickly?
I have a Munsters Premium and TMNT Premium and the family loves em.

I had a TMNT and Mando is more in your face but not as fast overall. Both had a similar feel(adrenaline) like you were battling the machine which i really like. I dont have a Premium I have a LE but same game and both really nice looking pins. The mini once you get the way to play it down makes you just want to keep seeing more and more of it. The scoop 180 ramp when you repeat it is like the inner orbit on TMNT that you can repeat in a sense, both great ripping repeatable shots. The magnet by Grogu without it would feel weird, my son(11 yrs old) said he likes how the magnet grabs the ball. Ive had comment well it doesnt have toys, um the mini is the best toy in pinball in my opinion in a long time and ive owned basiclly all the newer games. Code wise there is so much breadth that there is always something to do. I grow old of games quickly if there not coded deeply and I cant stop playing Mando it keeps me hitting the start button over and over.

Did you order the side armor for your premium? They look really nice and would be a must have on premium.

#819 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

How do I play co-op mode? Also is there a way to end the game without needing to turn off power? Thanks

Hold both flippers in to get into the other modes before hitting start. To end game you have to wait until ball 2 then hold start in but it will just restart a game at ball 1 not actually end the game to attract mode.

#834 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Anyone else think the ambush ramp is tough to hit? Curious if it's just mine. If it's not a perfect shot mine gets rejected.

Do a quick wax job and i bet it will shoot smooth again. Its similar to the Captain Marvel ramp on AIQ premium/LE where it shoots alot nicer with just a touch more speed.

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If the protector won't sit flush, just elongate the hole in the tab so you can sit the protector flush against the ramp. People are making this way too complicated...

Another little tip i did was bend the very end of the protector so it's not sticking out to get smashed backwards by the ball over and over. That little bit that it sticks out was taking a beating being so close to the flippers. I also put felt tape behind the protector to fill the gap.

20210805_123410 (resized).jpg20210805_123410 (resized).jpg

#911 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I'm having problems on my Premium with the mini playfield diverter opto. It will catch a ball but then acts as if it can't see the caught ball and starts a ball search after about 30 seconds. I've cleaned the opto and they look aligned. I don't see any disconnected cables. How can I test this further?
[quoted image]

When you go into switch testing with the glass off and stick your finger in the path does it ever read at all? Are you any good at soldering? Might have to reflow the solder on one of the wires. I would personally make a small test wire and touch it from the small exposed part of each wire onto the soldered leads on each opto and see if you can get it to register as working to know which wire is possibly causing the issue but be careful not to touch anything but the wire your testing and the solder joint your touching or you could cause a even bigger issue. Tread at your own risk and dont cross the streams, lol!

#916 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Thanks for the quick reply! In switch test mode that opto doesn't register when I pass a ball through or block it with a pencil. Could you further elaborate on the test wire? Would I do this on the emitter or receiver side?

Did the optos work when you first got the game and then just stop working or did they not work right out of the box?

Does the right opto board red led light once on startup then turn solid once the games fully on?

With a test wire i would test each opto lead(both sides), one wire at a time until i possibly found the culprit. I say possibly because you might not even find the issue this way and might just end up having to reflow each solder joint on the opto boards.

You might be able to wiggle each wire to find the issue also if it is a weak solder job.

The wires are correct on the left side you showed in pic. On the right side opto with the led light the brown wire is in the back and red in front, correct?

#920 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Did the optos work when you first got the game and then just stop working or did they not work right out of the box? Yes, the game worked as it should for about 10 games then stopped working.
Does the right opto board red led light once on startup then turn solid once the games fully on? Yes
The wires are correct on the left side you showed in pic. On the right side opto with the led light the brown wire is in the back and red in front, correct? Yes this matches mine.
I'll do the wire test you mentioned. I also have a multimeter if there is a proper way to test voltages. This is my 2nd pin and 1st time I've had to troubleshoot an opto.

I'd start with the left opto boards wires/solder.

#924 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Wire test didn't bring any life to the sensor. Is there a way to test the opto with. Multimeter?

I checked with the game off and with meter I get between 1.0v and 1.6v on all the wires as I worked through all the combinations. Do you get a reading from every one?

Also did you check this wires plugs?

20210808_172637 (resized).jpg20210808_172637 (resized).jpg

#928 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Upon physically inspecting I discovered the bulb popped off the left side board! Replacement on it's way but trying to find easiest way to remove it. Looks like I need to remove some stuff to get the wire fished out.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet man glad you got it figured out. Might as well solder it back on once you get the wire off the game see if you can fix it. That wire does look to have some fishing to do to get it past the VUK in the back but you'll get it.

#971 2 years ago
Quoted from douglasHicks:

Apologies. It doesnt plunge at all. I get a multiball and the balls all hang out in the plunger lane.

Does the auto plunge coil work in coil test? Probably something easy that can be fixed if its not firing in test mode. Id say its either unplugged somewhere or solder came loose on the coil but that just a guess without more info.

#974 2 years ago
Quoted from douglasHicks:

Super cool! I've never used Switch Test mode. The 'Skill Shot' switch (25) works. 'Shooter Lane' (22) switch does not work.
EDIT!
DUDE! You guys rock. I lifted up playfield. Saw the wire running to that switch was unplugged. Plugged it in. VOILA!

I was just going to post a pic of the plug, lol! Awesome good work!!!

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

What should a normal plunge be looking like, should it be hitting something half way up the orbit (haven’t checked it out yet, we have the room dark and really letting the family get all their plays; I’ve only played once); and what’s the skill shot, is it just the child rollovers?

Theres a post that is suppose to direct the ball into the child lanes but not stop the ball. Its not coded right yet because sometimes it pops up randomly. Also hold the left flipper in until the ball gets past the spinner and then hit the blue lit shots for the super skill shot. The super skill shot doesnt work if child award is lit.

When you plunge and it goes all the way around the orbit cleanly while holding left flipper it should hit your flipper perfectly if timed to hit the ambush ramp(first of 3 super skill shots). If its not hitting your left flipper then adjust your left orbit ball guide.

#986 2 years ago

Cool - thanks gents
Got two more questions.
1) Does anyone else notice “weird action” around the flippers, almost as if there is a magnet doing shit down there. My 12 year old said it within 15 sec of play and confirmed it wasn’t just be. It just goes in odd directions randomly, like a weak magnet is down there.
2) I can’t post pass for the life of me. Shoots straight up to top of slings and comes right back down on same flipper. Is this a non-post pass pin or do I need to adjust flipper strength?

give it alittle nudge left or right depending on direction you want the ball to go when you post pass

#994 2 years ago

When are you nudging during the process?

Right as your hitting the ball in the direction of the post while cradling you nudge it in the direction you want the ball to go. Basicly your moving the post just enough to push the ball like a normal post pass with alittle guidance, lol! You'll get it after a few trys.

#1018 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Xaqery explained earlier that it's not a bug but intentional, which does seem weird.

If you watch the post when somebody is playing it will randomly pop up for a millisecond here and there when it shouldnt. Ive sent video to bug report.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Port Charlotte, FL
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Frankfort, IL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.