Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1054 2 years ago

Still don't have my Mando Premium, but my animatronic baby Yoda came in today and I threw a couple of pinballs at him. Just not the same.

3 weeks later
#1414 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Anyone get this protector from Cliffy? I assume it's for the shooter lane but not sure how it's supposed to go.

Beowulfz beat me to it. On newer sterns the side rail are metal, not wood.

#1484 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Crazy no code release yet even to fix some of the glaring bugs. Hope then it's got some good updates.

We're going on almost 2 months since the last update. Most other games maintain at least monthly after initial release until 1.0

My guess? The next update is planned to also contain the Insider Connect stuff so they are waiting on that. I would expect to see a batch of code updates for multiple games coming out by end of Sept.

#1486 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I hope they make enough with this run to at least handle the May premium orders before they start cranking out Godzillas. I haven't heard anything from my distributor, and wouldn't have even known they were running them earlier than October if it wasn't for that Stern twitter post.

My distributor is saying I'll most likely be looking at October. Ordered third week of May. Was originally thought to be end of June, early July. Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

#1489 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I just got an AIQ Premium off the line and it has 1.02 with the new update for the insider connect. This would lead me to believe the codes aren't being held back by the Insider Connect.

Well, they haven't released AIQ 1.02 on their website either. Like I said, just guessing. But given my experience I would guess that even if they didn't deliberately delay the next Mando code update for Insider Connect there is a resource bottleneck with QA given the imminent rollout of the platform.

#1490 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

They have never honored old pricing before and will more than likely not now. I wouldn't hold out much hope as almost everyone is saying the new price is around $8599 for a Premium.

Not holding out much hope. Worst case scenario I have an extra few grand in my pocket. Will know for sure one way or another next week.

#1588 2 years ago

I'm out. Still no date from my distributor as to when I could expect the game. Not their fault, and I know Stern has been having supply issues, but if they can slam out 1000 Godzillas in the next few weeks they could've made my f'ing Mando that I ordered four months ago.

1 week later
#1798 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hi all just seeing if anyone else has had a similar experience. My shaker motor has a squeak to it but not if the playfield is up. If I have the playfield up and do the test on the shaker motor no squeak, but as soon as the playfield is down and it squeaks. It’s driving me nuts. I can’t track down the source of the squeak.

Check the leg bolts on all the legs, make sure they are nice and tight. Had a weird squeak every time I nudged my Deadpool and that fixed. Maybe the playfield being up vs down changes how the force is distributed? Even as I type it it sounds stupid, but at least it is quick to check.

#1989 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Combos aren’t popular??? That’s why Keith made Combos in AIQ a main part of the game. I think combos have been a great part of pinball for decades.

Dwight wasn't speaking to the popularity of combos. He was responding to the poster who said it was "popular opinion" to only have the post up when child was lit. As far as not having combos on Mando, designer's choice I guess. I am just glad Dwight posts in here and answers questions.

1 year later
#7402 10 months ago

Change your game however you want to make it more enjoyable. Justifying it by saying Eddy didn't want the star post there and it was a decision the factory made is unnecessary, and probably inaccurate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=paul_8788 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.