Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6822 1 year ago

Just joined the club and have a pro on route. Added the cliffys to the left ramp, anything else that is important to adjust or fix?

#6823 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just joined the club and have a pro on route. Added the cliffys to the left ramp, anything else that is important to adjust or fix?

Game came with cliffy's for left ramp, installed those
Shooter lane protector is coming

The premium ramps are installed into this pro. they seem to be raised up so when the ball drops it is potentially denting the pf. was thinking of putting the stock ramps back on. thoughts?

#6827 1 year ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Did your game come with the cliffys for both ramps or just the left ramp?

seller gave me the official cliffy set for the left ramp. I'm not sure if cliffy makes any more for mandalorian.

#6828 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Game came with cliffy's for left ramp, installed those
Shooter lane protector is coming
The premium ramps are installed into this pro. they seem to be raised up so when the ball drops it is potentially denting the pf. was thinking of putting the stock ramps back on. thoughts?

the prem ramps are 3"+ off the pf. swapping to stock ramps for route use tonight. that big of a drop will cause some dents...

#6830 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Anyone use super-bands for the posts? Looking for something that doesn't wear/tear as much. Tried titan's but those didn't last long from the repeated beating.
I know I know....play better

post rings or sleeves?

#6832 1 year ago

I use superband on route, haven't had the sleeves on long enough to know? I can check sopranos tonight, that has been months. I know cliffy sells some that were said to hold up as well. But titans i heard fail quick, have not heard much for superbands having issues.

#6847 1 year ago

Can anyone with a pro take pics of how the stock ramps are mounted? I’ve never seen them installed and need to swap to stock . Was curious how the transition is and I think they still use a spacer at the sling but has the metal bracket in the ramp as well

#6849 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can anyone with a pro take pics of how the stock ramps are mounted? I’ve never seen them installed and need to swap to stock . Was curious how the transition is and I think they still use a spacer at the sling but has the metal bracket in the ramp as well

Swapped ramps, hadn’t seen that style of transition before. The metal flap slide into the cut out of the first section and the ramp just screwed to stock location with stock parts. Gonna leave wire ramps with the game for the next owner.

#6859 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Guess what after 1.7k plays I hit the right ramp and the plastic on it straight up broke ; ordering a replacement but such a shame ..
I’m gonna test to see if I can still play with it cracked like that
Can’t really play with it cracked ball goes flying and hits glass oof
[quoted image]
Luckily I found replacement for $30 just surprised Would snap off so soon

you talking about the top protector for the ramp?

#6861 1 year ago

Hmm don't have that one cracked yet, how many games on it?
However my right large plastic is cracked. Curious if stern would replace that. Munsters and Godzilla both had the riveted stand ups of a character break off pretty quick after being on route....freaking pinball.

#6863 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I mostly played it myself and have around 1600 plays; totally unplayable lol

Ah that riveted ramp top... ya idk why but those always seem to break. I can only assume ours will break being on route.....

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.04.28 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.04.28 AM (resized).png
2 weeks later
#6976 1 year ago

Anyone have a mando and no power? Was just informed my route mando will not turn on. Bartender checked the plug and switch, no power.

#6983 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Anyone have a mando and no power? Was just informed my route mando will not turn on. Bartender checked the plug and switch, no power.

Just wanted to update. It was not a power issue. A player saw sometbing fall onto the pf and turned the game off. And since all games are on a big shut off, one bartender told me it wouldn’t power on. All good! Led fell out of a lamp and was stuck up in the pops. Back in service

#6985 1 year ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

That’s funny, my Mando had the light pop out of the spot light by the pop bumpers this week causing the ball to get stuck up there. Defective bulbs?

same exact bulb. Stern now uses a metal bracket to try and hold the bulb in, I assume it wiggled out

F5CE19EC-7752-44EA-8C89-5C44A4533FA2 (resized).jpegF5CE19EC-7752-44EA-8C89-5C44A4533FA2 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Aurora, IL
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.