Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3866 2 years ago

Joining the club tomorrow with a premium, kind of just bought it on a whim. Hope I like it

#3873 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Where did you get your premium at pal? Congrats!
Thanks.

some dude on pinside selling one NIB

#3888 2 years ago

FYI the insider connected versions include the regular apron card in the goodie bag

F5A76CA7-8A10-4810-B500-C6E6AC43DC6B (resized).jpegF5A76CA7-8A10-4810-B500-C6E6AC43DC6B (resized).jpeg
#3892 2 years ago

Are these screws missing on your game? They don’t seem to be needed

862EE20E-D3A1-4723-9E56-9578517F3379 (resized).jpeg862EE20E-D3A1-4723-9E56-9578517F3379 (resized).jpeg
#3901 2 years ago

Is the right opto on the U scoop supposed to have a red light? I have a feeling it’s not working. When I do a switch test it registers exiting the scoop but during ambushes when I hit the u turn scoop nothing happens. I hear a small sound as it exits but I assume it’s supposed to collect the hurry up?
8C9CAADA-A40C-4621-845F-E0BACD146B5F (resized).jpeg8C9CAADA-A40C-4621-845F-E0BACD146B5F (resized).jpeg

#3903 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Is the right opto on the U scoop supposed to have a red light? I have a feeling it’s not working. When I do a switch test it registers exiting the scoop but during ambushes when I hit the u turn scoop nothing happens. I hear a small sound as it exits but I assume it’s supposed to collect the hurry up?
[quoted image]

Ok so In switch test the scoop opto registers as right ramp exit and the right ramp registers as scoop exit. So I’m guessing they were installed incorrectly. Problem is that there is nothing labeled scoop exit in the bottom of the playfield. The connector that I marked in green is labeled right ramp Exit, I’m guessing I should switch it with the connector I labeled in red?

3867B268-729F-45A0-B284-FBE66836DA45 (resized).jpeg3867B268-729F-45A0-B284-FBE66836DA45 (resized).jpeg
#3906 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDescabarian:

Im currently having this issue. They definitely hooked it up backwards. Let me know what you find.

That fixed it. Just unplug them one at a time and do a switch test to see what you disconnected.

#3907 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

You are missing a ramp decal...
[quoted image]

Have a photo of what it’s supposed to be?

#3909 2 years ago

Got it thanks

#3913 2 years ago

Should a full plunge around the orbit give me a skill shot?

#3915 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

think you need to hold the left flipper down too

It’s giving me a skill shot

#3918 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

I found my right ramp decal -02 , which was also missing underneath the back upper playfield. Manual did not say where this decal went, but eventually discovered it to go under right ramp, adhesive side is the art side.

Where did you find it?

#3925 2 years ago

Ok first impressions is that this game is ridiculously good.

Grigu magnet is actually cool with lighting effects

Upper playfield is super fun, love being able to get up there during modes/multiballs

Super fun to shoot with tons of shots, feels a little like twd

The u turn scoop is just awesome and super smooth

Great music and assets

Stranger things 2.0? Brian eddy is an under appreciated genius…

#3927 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

What is recommended for the shooter lane protection? I lowered my eject but I don't want the ball to wear on it.
Thanks1

2-3 layers of Mylar has always worked for me

#3934 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

Where do you purchase the Mylar? Also my Insider lights up when I use the code off my phone but doesn’t seem to monitor progress on the app. Am I doing something wrong?

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=mylar_24inch

#3942 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Not mando specific, but whats the best way to have the inlanes setup to avoid any ball bounces when going through the inlanes and hitting flipper? Its tried to make it perfectly flush and that doesnt seem to do it. Ive tried having ball guide a bit above flippers which seems to help a bit. But its never perfect

Did you change your flipper rubbers from stock?

#3949 2 years ago

I find Titans especially when fresh can be more grippy and affect the ball as it exits the lane. Try the stock rubber to see if it still happens.

#3966 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

Can the pro ramps be upgraded to wire form?

Yes a guy on pinside makes them.

#3972 2 years ago

Day 2… really loving it

#3978 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Can everyone who can reliably backhand the right ramp post what flipper strength you are set at? And if you know what angle you are at can you post that too?

Define reliably? If it’s a clean shot it will make it but it’s tight. 6.7 stock strength

#3981 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I can hit it 8/10 times. I think im around 6.7 degrees. From a crade I let it go and almost immidiately flip.

yea same, I love how you can backhand the u turn/scoop on the fly

#3986 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRat:

So... 12 plays. Can anyone tell me where this fell off from?
[quoted image]

F2A63337-F138-49F5-A875-CF5D73BFBD59 (resized).jpegF2A63337-F138-49F5-A875-CF5D73BFBD59 (resized).jpeg
#4007 2 years ago

Mandooooo

Just ordered the side armor shaker and these blades, anyone try these?

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/the-mandolorian

#4013 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Mine broke almost immediately when I received it in March. Probably came a month later. No tracking. I went to my distro and it just showed up.

Where did it break? My game came with metal protectors at the entrance from factory

#4016 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

All games came with metal protectors on the ramp from factory, problem is they are a little too short and don’t actually protect the part of the ramp that gets the most impact.
Upgrade to a set of Cliffys asap mate as it’s only a matter of time before that one unlucky shot cracks your ramp.

Gotcha, thanks… just ordered though if anyone has an extra set laying around I’d buy it also since I think cliff is a few weeks backed up

#4023 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Might have been the connector for the moving Razor Crest at one time. That design was scrapped for a static Razor Crest according to Brian Eddy.

Man… If stern could surprise and add a UV kit level upgrade for this game…

#4027 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Just installed my official rifle side armor. I found it interesting that, while it uses the original bolts at both ends of the cabinet, it doesn’t use any of the original two wood screw holes and asks you to make new holes in that gorgeous cabinet art.
I opted to just attach it with the bolts and left the wood screws off. This does make the armor a little wobbly in the middle and below the flipper buttons. I cut strips of sorbothane to wedge in these spots, which filled in the gaps and absorbed most of the hollow metal noise.

Interesting, maybe I can bend them a little so they sit flush. Definitely not drilling the holes, I never drill the holes near flippers when installing armor anyway

#4059 2 years ago

Really loving this game! Just two things so far that I wish they tweaked with code

1. Make the skill shot a single shot into the scoop/u turn that you have to hit on the fly, like Deadpool, and make the timer short so you have one maybe two shots at it, then another short timer to hit your second shot and qualify whatever you want. I don’t like the endless timer on the skill shot

2. Once you start an encounter, Keep the encounter music going if you fall out of the UP as long as you can re enter through the ramp or until I start another mode. Also once you start an encounter don’t show me the animation again just get me back up there ASAP

#4103 2 years ago

Would highly recommend the pingraffix art blades. Very easy to install and they look much better than the stern character heads IMO

684E023A-4FED-461B-AAA1-B953E263F567 (resized).jpeg684E023A-4FED-461B-AAA1-B953E263F567 (resized).jpeg
#4109 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not quite sure what noise you mean but if your talking about a buzzing noise when the up/down scoop is down, check the coil plunger, it’s likely now reaching the bottom of its travel, the plunger needs to reach the end stop bracket and make sure there no give in it when energised.

Hey man can you clarify this?

“ it’s likely now reaching the bottom of its travel, the plunger needs to reach the end stop bracket and make sure there no give in it when energised”

My scoop makes a buzz when energized I just assumed it was normal. What do I need to look for and how do I fix? Thanks

#4115 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry mate that should have read “it’s likely NOT reaching the bottom……”
The coil that energises to bring the up/down scoop in the down position has a plunger and sleeve on it, if that is not making it all the way down to the coil stop and there is play in it once energised you will get that loud buzz from the scoop.
I had the same issue with my scoop buzzing really loud to the point it was noticeable with the glass on, compared to my friends game where his is almost silent.
Mine wasn’t reaching the coil stop and had play it in, adjusting it got rid of the buzz.

Thanks dude, I’ll take a look and see how I can adjust it. Mine is definitely loud and I can hear it even when wearing headphones

#4120 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

It's all about personal preference with the blades, and my personal preference... Mirror blades. I really like how they brighten up a game and give the illusion that this world under glass has no borders.

Def, though I think the LEs blades for mando are the sweetest blades out there… to bad the regular folk model is so different

#4139 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry mate that should have read “it’s likely NOT reaching the bottom……”
The coil that energises to bring the up/down scoop in the down position has a plunger and sleeve on it, if that is not making it all the way down to the coil stop and there is play in it once energised you will get that loud buzz from the scoop.
I had the same issue with my scoop buzzing really loud to the point it was noticeable with the glass on, compared to my friends game where his is almost silent.
Mine wasn’t reaching the coil stop and had play it in, adjusting it got rid of the buzz.

So how do I go about adjusting this? It does seem like the scoop stops before the coil hits the stop. Also, The coil stop looks to have a little imperfection, maybe that’s the issue?

93354E05-24D3-4B38-8EF8-7DF0DA19E2F8 (resized).jpeg93354E05-24D3-4B38-8EF8-7DF0DA19E2F8 (resized).jpeg

#4144 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So how do I go about adjusting this? It does seem like the scoop stops before the coil hits the stop. Also, The coil stop looks to have a little imperfection, maybe that’s the issue?
[quoted image]

Ok so it’s tricky but I adjusted it. need to loosen the black screw in the scoop with an Allen wrench, pull the coil all the way down, then tighten the screw making sure that you leave a little bit of play in the scoop when the coil is all the way down. It’s not 100% silent but I can’t hear it headphones while before it was obvious

#4150 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone find the shaker a little too intense, Is there a way to make it more mild?
Never had this issue before.

Where did you buy the shaker? Some are stronger than others

#4161 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

I have an LE at home, and played a Pro for the first time on location yesterday. Maybe I was just "in the zone" when playing the Pro, but the left ramp felt MUCH easier to hit.
Is it possible there is a difference in ramp entrance setup angle or width between the Pro and LE/Premium??

No way, pitch, level, flipper rubbers, day of the week, placebo effect

#4165 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Ok I tried this, reduces a bit but doesn’t feel as smooth as the stern shaker on my other machines.
Is that likely the shaker or how it’s coded?
Might just send it back. Never had this issue before.

It definitely shakes more than other games, typically the pinball life shaker is less intense than the official stern or other brands

#4166 2 years ago

The orbit post tends to reject my back back down the right orbit rather than send it to the child, any adjustment tips for this?

#4183 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Congratulations! After I had finally acknowledged what J85M is saying is true, I since then fumble around with a L-shaped 3mm hex allen key having no luck even inserting it into the black screw. how did you manage this?

It’s tricky, I have this micro tool set from wiha that came very useful. I think I used a 3/32 hex bit

A5DA7986-013C-4B97-9ED5-62D9D6F9E158 (resized).jpegA5DA7986-013C-4B97-9ED5-62D9D6F9E158 (resized).jpeg
#4245 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

No good shall come from this. Only a couple hundred plays. Coil stops deteriorating rapidly. Raining particles in the cabinet.
It looks as if it it a copper/brass(?) material on the base that is chrome/galvanized plated?
Anyway, new stops on order.
[quoted image]

Normal, flippers generate small amounts of particulars after every flip. just play your game and order replacement coil stops just in case.

#4254 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Are you digging your premium pal?

Loving it!

1 week later
#4468 2 years ago

I have not problem making that shot with stock posts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 22.95
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=nicoy3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.