Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monsterbaldy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4323 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Can't get my Premium to take the newest code, I don't have the insider connection I wonder if that's why????

I noticed the premium download gives you the mando_le file. Maybe they are the same... or maybe they put the wrong file for the premium code download?

#4356 2 years ago

Warning, old man rant here, but my mando premium came with the Stern Insider kit thing and I totally hate it. I don't like the stupid bright red nonsense and QR codes on my pin and I don't like a bright white square while I am playing a game. I can take the crap off but it looks like I will need to order a new apron and right decal?

3 weeks later
#4599 2 years ago

I got my mando premium, here are my thoughts:

- Get sour on it kind of fast because I think the right ramp feels like shit and is not smooth at all, but as I started learning the rules more, especially the pf multiplier stuff, totally coming around
- Among new pinball players it is the favorite of all my games (new people hate STTNG so much)
- I have had multiple screws come out of the upper pf during gameplay, and both ramps have come loose near the inlanes. I would recommend tightening as many screws as you can see out of the box.
- My ramp broke after like 10 games in a non-severe way (ie can still be played), Stern sent me a new one pretty fast. Waiting to get Cliffy before I install it.

And then the main thing I want help with...

Last night playing with a friend was regularly having games of 10m-300m. Then randomly my score went to 1.5 billion during one ball, and I didn't seem to do anything that amazing. I had a mode and a mb stacked, and I had the flamethrower on, but still, it literally jumped more than a billion points in the span of like 30 seconds. We noticed after this that the "ascending beeps sound effect" kept randomly playing in short bursts, and when it did the score went up a very small amount. I figured maybe stuck switch but could not find one anywhere, and no lights kept getting activated or anything. I power cycled the game (before it logged my seemingly invalid score), and after that everything seemed fine. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Software bug? Some switch I missed? Code version is 1.20.

Also, can anyone point me to some part of this thread that talks about recommended settings different than factory that they like? I was considering lowering flipper power on the small pf.

-ben

1 week later
#4652 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Ben adjust your right ramp it should be smooth as butter, there is a bolt under the ramp flap you can access from under the playfield tightening and loosening it will adjust the incline of the ramps entrance way.
Also adjusting the plastic guard on top of the right ramp can give the ball a little more freedom to move and flow so experiment with it till your happy, both my ramps well all 3 including the little middle one up the back are smooth and rocket back to my flippers.

This was good advice, it did help a little I think. I also slightly lowered flipper power and I like it there (225).

Does anyone know what switches award beskar in small amounts? It happened again where anytime I flip it is awarding a small amount of points and 2-4 beskar. I assume a switch is stuck on somewhere but I couldn't find it.

EDIT: Nvm, I think I found some other posts about this by searching for beskar... it's apparently the switch behind the scoop.

1 month later
#4918 1 year ago
Quoted from Corminos:

I've been having an issue lately where, while the ball is in play, the machine suddenly acts like the ball has drained. The flippers shut down and I've even had some call-outs from when the ball drains.
I've had the machine for a month now and it never happened early on. Now it seems to be happening at least once a game. I've sent a note to Stern on their support link, but just want to know if others have seen it. If so, then it might be a software bug. If not, then I might have a sensor on one of the outlanes that is tripping when the ball isn't going down there.
Also, twice the machine started sending balls into the shooter lane without me getting a multi-ball, plus the automatic shooter did not put the balls into play, so they just stacked there.
Any insights are greatly appreciated.

I just had this exact thing start happening on mine. It is an issue with the opto sensor, for me it is specifically the trough jam switch. I tried reseating the plugs and it didn't help, it is acting more like a cold solder joint. I opened a support ticket with Stern.

#4919 1 year ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I just had this exact thing start happening on mine. It is an issue with the opto sensor, for me it is specifically the trough jam switch. I tried reseating the plugs and it didn't help, it is acting more like a cold solder joint. I opened a support ticket with Stern.

This is fixed, I took both boards off, cleaned the sensors (which were not dirty at all, I don't think this helped anything) but I also cleaned the holes in the trough. I do think there was a strand of something hanging in the trough jam hole that was dancing around with each flipper hit.

-ben

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 22.95
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monsterbaldy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=monsterbaldy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.