IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 2 years ago

Someone on FB was giving impressions of playing a mando premium. Can that be right? Have they even shipped an LE yet?

#237 2 years ago

An le i assume? I mean feature set on playfield same with premium LE at least. Hope to get my premium this month sometime!

2 weeks later
#587 2 years ago

what is the part number for the lockdown bar button assembly? I ordered a spare lock down bar and legs to get them power coated but would like an extra button as well.

3 weeks later
#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Still don't have my Mando Premium, but my animatronic baby Yoda came in today and I threw a couple of pinballs at him. Just not the same.

I was told any day now last week. So still expecting it any day now!

1 week later
#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Thanks for the video... it was very useful. I would have liked to have seen the voodoo on your TMNT to be fair, but you convinced me enough to go buy a sheet of the voodoo.
Thanks again.

Once you get invisiglass/voodoo/sternHD glass on one pin youll need it on all your pins. It really is very nice

#1234 2 years ago
Quoted from Celofane:

This is the way...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

where did you get the JJP/Williams peices? Are they neons or just etched metal? looks awesome

#1301 2 years ago
Quoted from Randper:

QUALITY ISSUES? I got my Mando Premium a few weeks ago and I've already had 3 white general illumination LED's go out on me, one of the solders on the under apron light was de-soldered when it arrived (I already fixed that), and today I notice heavy wear where the ball comes out for the shooter ramp. I got a Jurassic Park Pro last year and it's been rock solid, zero issues. Wondering if issues like these are normal and I shouldn't complain, or if something might be up with this machine? And any advice for the pictured issue would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

One of first things to always do with new Stern pin is turn down the trough eject. Its crazy high at stock. I alwaysn turn down to 185 and have never had shooter lane issues with like 12 sterns

4 weeks later
#1827 2 years ago

There does seem to be a lot of mandos for sale, but Im still anxiously awaiting my premium. I think many just saw how awesome godzilla looks and needed to free up money/space. Luckily I now have new found room having given away my 9 foot pool table so I have mando, godzilla, and maiden coming soon. Whats going on with Mando production anyways? I was a day one premium buyer and still no word. A few weeks ago my distrib said it should be a few weeks.

#1829 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I've got a premium coming in '22.. came across a premium on location last weekend in Pittsburgh at (Kickback Pinball Cafe) and forced myself NOT to play it, not wanting to spoil the magic of unboxing day. I will say the machine looked a LOT more substantial and impressive in person than it has in pictures/streams. Got me even more excited than I was before.

Heh Im the same way. I had a chance to play a few games on a PRO at TNT a few months ago and forced myself to stop. Want the better home experience when it comes.

#1839 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

What I'm going to say is controversial, but I think this game has a better layout than Maiden. Don't get me wrong, you'll love Maiden and it's a very different game. But the design doesn't hang together as good as Mando (minus the upper post).

Well see but layout isnt everything. AIQ has a better layout than JP but I like JP more due to code and the whole package. Luckily I have both mando and IM coming, and Godzilla....I have a problem

3 weeks later
#2250 2 years ago

Im in same boat with my premium. I had asked months in advance for LE but just missed apparantly and was suppossed to be early Premium. And I still dont have it. My godzilla premium will prob come before!

2 weeks later
#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Got my premium today. It's been quite a wait but it was worth it. Great game, excellent theme integration and lots of fun.

Did they run premiums again recently? Ive been waiting on a day 1 premium order quite some time and have no clue when its coming. Or is that maybe since you are overseas and it took a long time to get there?

#2439 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’ve been told they are not going back on the line till March(ish). I simply gave up on my order and switched over to a Godzilla Premium. Hopefully Stern gets their production ironed out next year and can satisfy their day one orders from spring of 2021.

I paid fully for mando many months ago and my premium hasnt shipped yet. I also have godzilla on order. I still want both. If its going to be march ill have my distrib use the mando money towards godzilla and then rebill me when mando is ready. Then again i guess ill be paying the new stern prices by then.

#2510 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

This is the same info that I was given at the beginning of this month. Since I have seen the date move a couple times now, I won't be holding my breath either. Blue is not a good color on me.

Yesterday I was told premiums go back on the line mid december. Im in same boat was told first run, then it never came. Then 2 months ago thought i was getting it but no dice. Was thinking march but was just told going on the line in december. Lets hope

1 week later
#2602 2 years ago

In another thread someone said the premium run was bumped to spring, but my distributer just told me today its still on for Mid December. So looking forward to getting it then(hopefully)

#2605 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

From the posts over the last few months I'm thinking there may be two runs, so I don't think either statement is false... December Premiums for those who ordered early enough to get it on that run, and Spring '22 Premiums for dumbasses like me.

You are probably right. Funny thing is i order mando premium and godzilla premium both on day 1. Godzilla comes next week. Mando end of december. Go figure

#2607 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

There has to be more runs planned I can’t see Rush being a monster seller so surely they will fill the lines up with Mandos, Godzillas and Deadpools to fill up the lines while running rush? I sure hope so I would like my Deadpool premium before I die of old age

Deadpool premium was my first. I traded it a year ago and now want one back. So good

1 week later
#2697 2 years ago

Hopefully premium hits the line too soon. Ive been told to expect mid december

1 week later
#2761 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

For those waiting on Premiums...
Just got word that mine is on the way via Cointaker and ships Monday.
Good luck to everyone waiting!

Nice. Melissa just told me I should hear something next week. Have godzilla premium coming as well any day. Lots of waiting and them bam all at once.

1 week later
#2887 2 years ago

i believe mando premium should be on the line this coming week right? Or was it just on the line? I was told to expect it this month....

#2894 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

I just got a call from the shipping company to schedule delivery of my premium for Monday of next week. So they’ve at least made some already…

Nice. I was a day 1 order so have been waiting some time. My godzilla premium is coming before mando heh

#2913 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Well, I was told by my distributor that my Mando Premium build got bumped to next year. Very disappointing news.
But sometimes things work out. Literally days later a Mando LE pops up 20 mins from my house, only 100 plays and at a very reasonable price.
Happy to say, she is home.
[quoted image]

Thats great luck! Whos your distributor? Im still expecting my premium this month. Wonder if that means all premiums are bumped until next year or the run was just short of expectations

#2942 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

My understanding has always been that the dot is king, and the tip of the flipper should shoot an imaginary line straight through the dot/dimple. I think when designers intend for drooped flippers the dots are lowered to indicate that.

Ive never aligned flippers before. Anyone have a good video on how to do it?

#2945 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Loosen this with an Allen wrench. Put playfield down and put the flipper on the new desired position. Tighten that set screw back with an Allen wrench. Done.
[quoted image]

Thanks! I guess with rhe main flippers I can just do this pulling out the playfield and doing it from below. Thanks again

#3059 2 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Haven’t heard anything yet. I hope to hear good news soon

Werent they suppossed to be on the line last week? Or this week coming? Ive been waiting on premium for some time as well

#3077 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Dwight knocked it out of the park with these last few updates. The game shoots better, I see more things and it's more intuitive.
Those writing it off earlier will come back

im still waiting on my game but weve seen time and time again games that were written off early become classics when code complete. Deadpool was a stinker and is now almost universally loved. Stranger things was a fail and now its really sought after(just sold my LE actually). I guess its somewhat sterns fault for releasing games with early code, but I try not to move on from games until they are past 1.0 code.

Now if Stern can make my premium this week and ship it I would appreciate that....

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

I was told to expect mine to ship on the 26th, but I don't have much faith anymore. I've been told it's coming soon since July. Ordered when they teased it in May. I wish there was some more transparency.

Same boat here.

#3136 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My distributor thought there was a slim chance my premium would ship this week. That obviously didn’t happen. I didn’t want to bug him just before Xmas, but I’ll drop him a line on Monday to see what’s up.
Between the holidays and omicron raging, it wouldn’t be shocking if this run got delayed a couple weeks.

Question is does that cost us all a big price increase. Even if paid up already. I paid in july!

#3141 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Stern does know, however, that this run was originally scheduled for October. So they know that distributors and their customers weren’t expecting to pay the 2022 price hike.

heh I remember being told anyday now back in like August.

#3154 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

yes I talked to stern at IAAPA they said no mando premiums in december it got pushed back, so because we all waited so patiently they are going to charge us an extra $1100 or so as a nice screw you bonus... does not matter when you paid
I am thinking of canceling my order since i also really don't want that stupid stern QR reader in the apron anyway

Did anyone say when they are running? Is it early in year?

#3165 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I guess I need to get my money back from my distro then. Not sure why I was invoiced a few days ago for the balance due unless they got some bad info from Stern. I'll take the over on February or whenever they say it is rescheduled it for now. On the fence about cancelling too. We'll see what they say about the increase.

Im on fence too. Paid for premium in full July. Still waiting. Also have alien, CCr on order. So may just roll those dollars into those games if I get asked for another 1100… i already have the darn side armor, art blades and multiple mods just waiting to be installed which frustrates me further if i cancel

#3186 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I was told they might build "a couple" Mandos this week if they get done building the games that have licensing expiring at the end of the year. So if you are at the top of your distributor's list there's at least a slim chance. The run is now scheduled for February. I'm staying in because I still do want the game, and even if I change my mind between now and then I shouldn't have too much trouble selling/trading it.

I think you may be right as pinballs.com has Premiums listed as arriving on 1/3/22. Ive reached out to my distrib to ask

#3190 2 years ago

Well just got the call that my mando premium is in. I guess a few did get made at the last minute year end.

#3193 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great news to hear production other than Godzilla had a chance.

Yea. Ordered both pins day 1 and got my godzilla weeks ago. Still waiting on mando heh

#3214 2 years ago

My premium is coming soon as well as my cliffy set. How hard are the cliffy installs on this one?

1 week later
#3290 2 years ago

So my premium came today(day 1 order) which is great. However the flippers all came terrible off alignment. I got the bottom one done easy enough but the upper playfield flippers are way off. I guess I need to remove the upper playfield to do this? Side noite my build date is 12/30 for anyone interested

20220112_182436839_iOS (resized).jpg20220112_182436839_iOS (resized).jpg

#3292 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

That's how the upper flippers are on my LE. With the little holes above the flipper. I think it's probably intentional. I've played other copies and didn't notice a difference from mine.

I was REALLY hoping someone said this thank you sir! hehe. I didnt want to have to take off the upper playfield on day 1. Is taking the glass off really easy to change rubbers? Im assuming its a couple screws? Havent been able to check I just took a break from work to unbox it quickly(and fix bottom flipper)

#3298 2 years ago

Just installed the side armor on my premium that came today. The armor has been
Here months waiting. Man i like how it looks. Dont get it on most games but had to have it on this one.

#3300 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have an LE and love the art and armour but this the first pin where the Premium with Stern side rails is equally as good! Those rails are awesome!

Yea Mando and Avengers I thought the premium optional side armor is better which is not often. I have a RUSH LE coming and that side armour is awesome

#3301 2 years ago

do we know when next update is due with insider connected? Ive come to like it with my Godzilla

#3303 2 years ago

Also wow this left ramp is unforgiving. Feels like a borg ramp.

#3309 2 years ago

whats everyones recommended pitch for this game? Wondering if a change of pitch would help with ramps. I set it to 6.5

#3323 2 years ago

I forget which Ohm level premium speakers should be set to. 8 or 4? And what about LE?

Edit:also this game is kicking my ass. Ramps are so tough!

#3328 2 years ago

Ok the right scoop/uturn shot. When its a uturn it seems much of the time i hit that shot great, its goes theough and hits the rught rail/lane guide into sdtm. Is that just adjusting i need to do on the right orbit/lane guide? Guessing thats just a screw underneath?

#3330 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

What exactly does the flamethrower do? Does it help in missions?

Gives bonuses to all lit shots

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Yes I know it makes the shots 2x, but how does it affect for instance a mission?

I thought that was it.

#3339 2 years ago

This pin has been frustrating the heck out of me since getting it Wednesday. Those ramp shots are tough and it finds the outlanes often, but I finally had what I thought was a good solid game and progressed a bit. 666m

#3346 2 years ago

So does anyone elses u turn shot/right scoop area have a terrible weld looking like this pic? Im wondering if mine rattles around there sometimes because of this. Im also wondering if its going to destroy balls and then scuff the playfield.

20220114_235057339_iOS_LI (resized).jpg20220114_235057339_iOS_LI (resized).jpg
#3366 2 years ago

finally got all my mods installed. Diddys foundry looks awesome in person and Slave 1 is great as well. Cant wait to see the topper.

#3389 2 years ago

so the new code does NOT include insider connected?

#3393 2 years ago

So is there any way to make the left ranp more forgiving? It rattles around for me so much. And im not very good at backhanding either.

#3395 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I feel like when I put in the Cliffys it had a little play, you might loosen the entry screws, spread the ramp, tighten and see if you can gain a few mils.
Otherwise keep working on the backhand, it took me awhile but I got there eventually

I have the cliffys but havent put them on yet. I figured since mine was a new build in december maybe they fixed the ramp issue. I was also thinking of putting smaller post rubbers on there

#3406 2 years ago

Can someone post pics of what the ramp cliffies look like? I have a bunch of cliffies waiting for install for a few months. And they arent all labelled!

#3410 2 years ago

Dp premium was my first game. I traded it over a year ago and always regretted it. Luckily I bought another one from a pinsider about 2 months ago. This time itll be bolted. Im enjoying my mando so far, but I dont think its on DP level

#3415 2 years ago

I got the left one on as that was easy, but the right one would involve removing the razor crest which I didnt want to do. And it seems the left side is the issue.

#3424 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I believe the actual razor crest is just attached with two screws. I am installing mine this weekend. [quoted image]

thanks, will take a look.

#3445 2 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I finally got my premium this week and had this part down out of the left orbit. I looked in the manual and can’t find it. Anyone familiar? Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thats the bracket for the spotlight above the foundry. The one thats looking at Grogu. Or another spotlight. Easy to put it under one of the lights. Just helps keep the bulb in there as sometimes they pop out

#3454 2 years ago

Ugh best first ball ever. 520m. Was still on ball 1 due to EB. Proceeded to drain the next 3 balls trying to qualify the next mission. Never did. 555m total. So brutal

#3531 2 years ago

So I know how to adjust the flippers to make them line up with the dot. But how do I move the actual position so its closer to the dot? Or does everyones look like this? Right one seems a bit off to me.

20220126_012626012_iOS (resized).jpg20220126_012626012_iOS (resized).jpg
#3536 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You can’t adjust them laterally. They look fine to me - the holes are only meant as a guide for the angle.

gotcha. just didnt want to have a larger flipper gap than needed!

#3546 2 years ago
Quoted from nitrocow:

So I got my mando premium 3 days ago I’ve played 16 games so far and already broke the ramp to the upper pf, it was the reinforced ramp has the metal in each side . Any one else have this issue still and have a temp fix tell I get a new ramp. Working with stern now. [quoted image][quoted image]

cliffy makes protectors for this. Crazy that it happened so fast on your game. I had about 50 plays and was fine before i installed the cliffy.

#3594 2 years ago

I lower the posts on mosts of my games. No shame. Im the one playing 99.5% of the time and Im not a tournament player or anything. I just want to progress. I guess its wierd because I lower the posts(not on all but most) games, but I hardly ever change code. I dont add balls, or extra balls or anything like that.

Anyways play your game the way you want! I agree the outlanes are tough on this game.

#3664 2 years ago

what is the super skill shot on mando?

#3666 2 years ago

thanks for that description

1 week later
#3914 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Should a full plunge around the orbit give me a skill shot?

think you need to hold the left flipper down too

#3941 2 years ago

Not mando specific, but whats the best way to have the inlanes setup to avoid any ball bounces when going through the inlanes and hitting flipper? Its tried to make it perfectly flush and that doesnt seem to do it. Ive tried having ball guide a bit above flippers which seems to help a bit. But its never perfect

#3943 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Did you change your flipper rubbers from stock?

yea, titans

#3951 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I find Titans especially when fresh can be more grippy and affect the ball as it exits the lane. Try the stock rubber to see if it still happens.

k thx

#3980 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Define reliably? If it’s a clean shot it will make it but it’s tight. 6.7 stock strength

I can hit it 8/10 times. I think im around 6.7 degrees. From a crade I let it go and almost immidiately flip.

1 month later
#4505 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucoholic:

Got my first pinball machine Mando Premium on 3/7/2022. What are the must haves as far as mods and or upgrades. Since I'm a newbie to owning a machine and want to do what I can to keep it in good shape.
Bucoholic

Check out diddys mods stores in the market. He has a few awesome ones for mando. I have slave 1, foundry and the stormtrooper spikes and they look awesome.

1 week later
#4630 1 year ago

I always do 185

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Frankfort, IL
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
11,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation
Toppers
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.