Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marklard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 2 years ago

+1 for reflashing a new SD card. Same thing happened with my Elvira last week. The bottom two lights wouldn't come on.

1 week later
#461 2 years ago

Can anyone clarify how the skillshot works on the LE for me? Sometimes Grogu magnet grabs the ball and awards one of the five awards right after plunge, sometimes it doesnt grab, but i can still get a small bonus if it hits the moving light up roll over. I cant quite figure out what makes him grab it sometimes on plunge.

#464 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I cant figure it out either. Plus that up post right before the Grogu area in the orbit has me confused. Whats the purpose of that up post? It makes some of my right side orbit shots get clunky or reject before getting into collect the Child award.
Im all for a super secret skill shot where you short plunge and hit the left ramp into the mini and hit a single lit target for the Super Secret Skill Shot(SSSS) lol!

That would be a cool one... this one is from the rule sheet if you didnt know...
SUPER SKILL SHOT
You can enable SUPER SKILL SHOT by holding in the left flipper button and launching the ball.
You need to continue to hold the flipper in until the ball reaches the spinner.
SUPER SKILL SHOT takes 3 shots to complete:
1. Right scoop (On the PRO the u-turn shot)
2. Right ramp
3. One of 3 final shots. Each will give a different award:
a. Left Scoop - Start a Mission. If Missions are lit already you will receive
Whistling Birds.
b. Left Ramp - Start an Encounter. If Encounters are already lit you will receive a
Jet Pack.
c. Center Ramp - Start a Razor Crest multiball. If the multiball was already lit you will
receive the Amban Rifle.
Each completed shot will add an end of ball bonus multiplier

#466 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I didnt see that, thank you! Was that in the rule sheet that Chuckwart posted? I should probably read the rules alittle closer but on most games I try to play them until I cant figure out something. Still dont know what the target in the pops on BM66 does and Wonka my god if you dont read the rules you will never understand the genius in that games code!

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Mando-Rule-Sheet.pdf

2 months later
#1672 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

New to the club, trying to learn this game. What is the best usage for the flamethrower?

I try to get a mission started, then start a miltiball and hold the flamethrower as the multi ball starts

4 weeks later
#2169 2 years ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

Has anyone else noticed a new sound with code .98 that sounds like something has just timed out? It’s not the ambush sound that I’m familiar with but something else.

There is a unique sound when the play field multiplier times out. Maybe that’s it.

4 weeks later
#2580 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Good question, I'm curious as well. I try to take a flamerthrower and rifle into a MB and use them both during, flamethrower at beginning of MB and rifle at end of MB to re-start. Both are available during MB but which takes priority?

You use the flamethrower by holding the action button, and you use the rifle by tapping the action button. Im not really sure what would happen if you throw the whistling birds in the mix. Id guess that the amban rifle would only activate if there was less than 3 balls remaining.

1 week later
#2701 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Hi! I’m totally new to pins and pinball outside of the odd play here and there over the years but am looking to buy a new machine for my home arcade setup. I’ve narrowed it down to either a Godzilla premium or Mandalorian premium and wanted to ask some owners to get some opinions to help figure which will be better long term for me. Theme wise, I like Mando a fair bit better but Godzilla seems like the “smart” choice due what seems like is a better layout/rule set and the timelessness of the theme and that it will hold its value better, perhaps. This is likely going to be the only pin in the house, so outside of trading it at some point I’m expecting to have it long term. I’ve played both pro versions a bit at a dealer showroom recently and both seemed good but again the novice feel to me was better on Mando. I planning on deep diving and learning whichever machine I end up with so I don’t want to just go with my base feeling. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and my apologies if this is a bad place for my questions.

My vote is for Godzilla. I have both, and much prefer the mando theme, but godzilla just plays a lot more fun for me. More action, more forgiving, more cool stuff happening every game. I love my mando and will never let it go, so no hate there, but if I could choose one it would be Godzilla. You wont be disappointed either way.

1 month later
#3175 2 years ago

I think the spoted setting means how many missions the scoop shot will register as a ramp shot for. Default is two, so for the first two missions you can hit the scoop to light the ramp shots instead of hitting the left and right ramp to light the mission. After the second mission you will need to hit the left and right ramp before starting the mission.

1 year later
#7052 1 year ago

This. Its gorgeous, but expensive. I dont really look at it when Im playing, but looks awesome up there. Im in lake worth if you want to check it out in action some time.

3 months later
#7397 10 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Thunderbird do you have a part number and source for that Stern slim post? Some may think it is cheating, but I am all for a more playable game!

https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-narrow-plastic-post-1-116-tall.html

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marklard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=marklard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.