Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider looprunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 2 years ago

Sounds like I'm in the first run of premiums in July!

1 month later
#688 2 years ago

Received my premium yesterday! It appears to be playing really well with no rejects. I did lose the flasher, lol. So far no issues. The right ramp is tough to hit! Otherwise, awesome game!

#697 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Does your shooter lane have a little jank to it? Been trying to diagnose a little ping-pong/s curving through the lane after a manual or auto plunge. Shooter tip is dead on center, level is perfect, tried pitch at 6.5-7 at the flippers. Talked to a couple others that noticed the same - doesn’t really seem to impact gameplay but definitely seems like unnecessary wear and tear. Anyone else notice this on any model?

It does. I didn't notice it until you mentioned it.

#712 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Backhand the right ramp from a cradle with right flipper. Its really easy to get since it needs no rollout from a cradle to hit it.

Oops, I was actually talking about the flip up ramp. I guess that's called the ambush ramp? That is a tough shot on my machine.

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Did anyone else who picked up their LE notice that they went through and reinforced the weld on the diverter for the upper playfield? I noticed it on both of the ones I set up, looked like they went through and doubled up on top of the old joints.

Mine definitely looks like they did something with the weld. Premium.

#742 2 years ago

Quick thoughts after playing the premium for a few days:

-Great game. At first it felt a little clunky. Then I realized it's an actual Stern with items on the playfield! LOL. I have it right beside my GNR and love them both! Not sure it's the game for flow addicts.

-I love the upper playfield but I also enjoy the pro upper playfield. I think it's great that they provide two different experiences. Can't go wrong with either.

-The magnet isn't so bad. Reminds me of Iron Man. The ball pretty much goes under BY so it's not taking up that much space.

-I could live without the ambush ramp but I like the metal wire forms over the plastic.

-I struggled to hit the right and left ramps for the first few games but now I can hit them easily. Easier for me to hit them when I'm trapped up.

-Really enjoy the rules and gameplay. It seems simple but it will take me a lot of practice to get to wizard mode. Beskar option is great, especially since the strategy changes based on the type of game you're playing.

-Theme integration is great. I'm not a huge fan of the show but I purchased the game for my kids. However; I really enjoy the theme integration and art.

Happy flipping!

1 week later
#833 2 years ago

Anyone else think the ambush ramp is tough to hit? Curious if it's just mine. If it's not a perfect shot mine gets rejected.

#835 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Do a quick wax job and i bet it will shoot smooth again. Its similar to the Captain Marvel ramp on AIQ premium/LE where it shoots alot nicer with just a touch more speed.

Good idea. Thanks

1 month later
#1836 2 years ago

Absolutely love this game but the right ramp rejects on my premium are killing me. Ball appears to constantly hit the airball protector on the right ramp and roll back down Anyone remove their airball protector? Seems dangerous.

#1840 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Raise it with a couple of spacers worked like a charm, rejects from the left are my trouble, then when your too clean you get bounce back off the diverter even with dead stop foam on it.

Never thought of that idea. Duh. Lol
Thanks!!!

1 month later
#2578 2 years ago

Does anyone know if you can toggle between foundry purchases? Or, do you just have to wait until they're highlighted? Say I have the rifle, flamethrower, and whistling birds. Do I have to wait until the action button turns green to add a ball?

#2587 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you have multiple weapons/perks from the foundry, the selected item cycles on screen from top to bottom.
The action button will also cycle colours in sync with what is highlighted at the time on screen, the game will cycle through depending what is currently happening in the game.
Orange - Flamethrower
Green - Ambam Rifle
Yellow - Whistling Birds
Red - Jet Pack

Gotcha, so you just have to wait until your item cycles up. Thanks for the info!

#2608 2 years ago

I got this signed sticker at Expo. I've gotten a couple of these in my machines. Does anyone know if these actually go on the machine? I'm guessing they are just stickers Stern puts in the goody bag sometimes.

PXL_20211118_214956320.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211118_214956320.MP (resized).jpg
#2611 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can’t tell the dimensions but the shape of it with those curved corners makes it look like a coin door decal.

Quoted from PoopsMagee:

That's awesome!! Little tough to tell the dimensions to know exactly, but the -BFS in the corner almost makes it looks like a position indicator for it to fit somewhere on the machine... doesn't really look like anywhere on the apron would work, but maybe I'm overlooking something. Either way very cool I'm jealous

I was thinking the same thing as it fits in the coin door area. It's a neat little addition to the game. I might put it there either way!

#2617 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

That's awesome!! Little tough to tell the dimensions to know exactly, but the -BFS in the corner almost makes it looks like a position indicator for it to fit somewhere on the machine... doesn't really look like anywhere on the apron would work, but maybe I'm overlooking something. Either way very cool I'm jealous

I confirmed the sticker is supposed to be for the coin door. I put it on the machine. Doesn't look great but doesn't look bad. LOL

PXL_20211119_125026223 (resized).jpgPXL_20211119_125026223 (resized).jpg
#2620 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

That’s awesome! Assuming it was just a random addition to the goodie bag? I should check mine

I actually got this particular sticker at expo from Stern. However; two of my previous games randomly had stickers in them. So I do think it's a random thing.

3 weeks later
#2955 2 years ago

Finally updated the code to 1.0. I didn't play enough games to notice a huge difference. I did update the post settings and love the full orbit! It makes an already fun game, more fun!

Side note, I hadn't played Mando in a while as I had a couple of new arrivals last month. I also moved it to a new spot. I'm struggling to hit that center ramp, especially on a backhand. It used to be so easy for me. I'll have to check the leveling as I really enjoyed hitting that upper ramp!

Great game!

10 months later
#6036 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I'll stick with the one I have, would love to have one but the kids need braces so...
[quoted image]

Seriously! LOL. Braces for the kids are a topper for your pinball machine. Things have just gotten stupid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 22.95
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider looprunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=looprunner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.