IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevin_lheureux.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I recommend local places. Just search up powdercoating and find someone local. The place I go to is all of 3 miles from my house.
I go to Prismaticpowders and search through colors. I add swatches to my cart. They will overnight them to you for under $10. I have about 20 orange variation swatches. I took them to an arcade to color match on a Mando Pro (I know that the Premium is far more brown, but I assume the orange colors are the same).
I choose my color and take that swatch that I chose along with my parts to my local powdercoater. They charge me $200 for the more complex colors (2 stage) and $175 (single stage) for the simpler colors.
This includes:
- Legs
- Side rails
- Lockdown bar
- Coin door
- Hinges
- Shooter housing
- Barrel spring (this one is overkill as you can barely see it)
There are people that do it via shipping, but honestly that price to ship will make this well over $400 and add time. My local person is usually done in a about 10 days.
I do a few other things myself. For example, I take all of the bolts from the front of the cab (4 carriage bolts for the coin door and 2 for the lockdown assembly) and spray paint the heads gloss black. Sometimes I will do that to the leg bolts. For other games, I go to pinball-mods and buy anodized leg bolts. So on my games, JP and SW have the gloss black leg bolts. TMNT and STh have green and purple leg bolts respectively. On IM, I spray painted them yellow which I don't like that much. It isn't enough to make me rush to change it, so I've dragged my feet. Alternately, you can have the leg bolts powdercoated as well but I wanted mine to contrast a bit so that they stand out.

Thanks for the overview. We have a powder coater locally that charges about the same and has done a great job on Williams stainless parts. I do have a question regarding Stern texture coated parts. Do you strip them (bead blast) ahead of sending to powder or do they do that as part of the cost you mentioned?

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

My powdercoater sand blasts the parts and that is part of the $200.

Got to know. I need to ask mine about that I’m sure it will add cost but shouldn’t too be much.

#345 2 years ago

#225 has arrived in So Cal.

590E0100-BF56-478B-8037-B3B4A66C4277 (resized).jpeg590E0100-BF56-478B-8037-B3B4A66C4277 (resized).jpeg
#388 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ready to ship the first batch
[quoted image]

Those Foundry models look great. Any way to get the lit tubes to all be perfectly straight?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#1338 2 years ago

I built a kit on Titan for Mando LE in "Beskar Grey" and just finished installing it. Thought I'd share a few images for those considering Titan's. I really like the way it looks with the LE motif.

IMG_4778 (resized).JPGIMG_4778 (resized).JPGIMG_4779 (resized).JPGIMG_4779 (resized).JPGIMG_4785 (resized).JPGIMG_4785 (resized).JPGIMG_4787 (resized).JPGIMG_4787 (resized).JPGIMG_4796 (resized).JPGIMG_4796 (resized).JPGIMG_4798 (resized).JPGIMG_4798 (resized).JPGIMG_4806 (resized).JPGIMG_4806 (resized).JPGIMG_4818 (resized).JPGIMG_4818 (resized).JPGIMG_4820 (resized).JPGIMG_4820 (resized).JPGIMG_4827 (resized).JPGIMG_4827 (resized).JPGIMG_4837 (resized).JPGIMG_4837 (resized).JPGIMG_4854 (resized).JPGIMG_4854 (resized).JPGIMG_4856 (resized).JPGIMG_4856 (resized).JPGIMG_4859 (resized).JPGIMG_4859 (resized).JPGIMG_4868 (resized).JPGIMG_4868 (resized).JPGIMG_4870 (resized).JPGIMG_4870 (resized).JPGIMG_4887 (resized).JPGIMG_4887 (resized).JPG

#1499 2 years ago

I designed a new left ramp decal to go with my bumper cap mod. I had to make quite a few more than I needed (1) but it’ll be worth it. I’m out of town for the week but will post pics when completed.

454F103E-7E98-4094-8593-DA150CEDFB0C (resized).jpeg454F103E-7E98-4094-8593-DA150CEDFB0C (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1708 2 years ago

I just finished my bumper cap mod which required the design and manufacture of a replacement left ramp decal to cover the cut section of the rt. pop cap a'la STTNG.

I had to make a few extra's but it was worthwhile. The new decal looks much better than stock with or without the cap mod.

IMG_7820 (resized).jpegIMG_7820 (resized).jpegIMG_7821 (resized).jpegIMG_7821 (resized).jpegIMG_7824 (resized).jpegIMG_7824 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I just finished my bumper cap mod which required the design and manufacture of a replacement left ramp decal to cover the cut section of the rt. pop cap a'la STTNG.

I had to make a few extra's but it was worthwhile. The new decal looks much better than stock with or without the cap mod.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey all - I wanted to follow up here as I had to make a handful of these decals in order to get them professionally reverse printed for ramp application and on the correct material. Obviously I only needed one myself.

I am offering these for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. I will also include instructions for removing the ramp and application which are very straightforward. PM me and I can send you details. THX!

IMG_7820 (resized).jpegIMG_7820 (resized).jpegIMG_7821 (resized).jpegIMG_7821 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2243 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve added some Chromium to my game [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. Those metal cards are beautiful. Fantastic work!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevin_lheureux.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=kevin_lheureux and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.