Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaylar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1514 2 years ago

On my Pro, the ball often stops or slows down when passing through the orbit. Seems like the ball hits the posts with rubber rings. Is this the way it's supposed to be? I find it annoying as it reduces the flow.

#1542 2 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

This point [quoted image]

Are you satisfied with the wizardmod addons?

#1558 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

None of these are great pics but I didn't have time to disassemble. You can definitely see it curve up towards the back. I can stick my fingertip between the plastic and the rail. I wonder why they didn't just raise the whole thing up with washers instead of bending the plastic.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I raised mine a couple of days ago as it seemed to get hit. Still I'm having problems with the orbit shots slowing down due to the rubber rings on the posts along the way. Any ideas?

#1592 2 years ago

Anyone added the colored "gels" for the apron leds from Mezelmods? How did it work out and which color did you go for?

#1670 2 years ago

New to the club, trying to learn this game. What is the best usage for the flamethrower?

#1678 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I like using it on spider multiball and mudhorn mode.
Remember you gotta hold it to let it lite all shots. So do it while the video is playing when the mode starts

Didn't know you're supposed to hold it. Will try!

#1778 2 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

What are the best / worst aspects of this game?

Best aspects:
The video and sound assets
Code integration of the above
Innovative features like the Foundry
Cabinet art

Worst aspects:
Lack of interactive mechs
Plastic ramps (Pro version)
Geometry not perfect (some shots not smooth)
Lacks mystery/secrets

1 week later
#2026 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

What rubber size is on this post on the middle back of the playfield? It doesn’t show a rubber size in the manual and it seems like any rubber size slightly hangs over a bit and sometimes will hang up an orbit shot
[quoted image]

Exactly my problem. Nobody seems bothered but I find it very annoying that the rubber posts along the orbits slow down the orbit shots.

#2029 2 years ago

So have we got any explanation regarding if the Foundry is working as designed after the software update? I haven't updated yet as there were reports about the action button not working.

1 week later
#2134 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

TIE Fighter mod.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you buy it?

#2183 2 years ago

Still no fix for the Foundry selection?

1 week later
#2342 2 years ago

Have anyone installed Pinstadium lights on their Mando? Impressions?

1 week later
#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Still absolutely loving it and excited to see what Xaqery has planned for v0.99, v1.0 and beyond.
Easily my favourite code package from Dwight, I think he’s integrated the theme into the code brilliantly and the RPG elements with the Beskar/Foundry makes every switch hit valuable, something I don’t recall from any other game, so it’s a fresh approach and nice touch incorporating RPG mechanics into a pin.

The code is definitely well executed. Code integration and assets are great on Mando.

2 weeks later
#2643 2 years ago

Yesterday we tried the 2 vs 2 team mode. The first player got to play three balls, then it was game over just like an ordinary one player game. It never switched to any other player although the screen showed the four players and team 1 and 2. Guess it was a bug? Anyone have this working?

#2649 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I think you need to add players 2, 3 and 4 by pressing the start button additional times. Starting the 2 v 2 mode doesn't automatically add all 4 players.

Thanks, didn't think that was needed as it showed four players on screen.

3 weeks later
#3037 2 years ago

Gonna replace my Grogu with the animated toy tomorrow. Anyone got a step by step how to remove Grogu?

#3056 2 years ago

Really liking the new code on my Pro. Much faster and actionpacked than before. Ambush gives more magic to the game. And the flow is awesome! Great job Dwight!

#3080 2 years ago

So I got a Grogu doll from Amazon. Can't find the tear down instructions mentioned in the Grogu mod thread. Greatful if someone can point me in the right direction. I consider soldering an extension cable from the sensor to the flipper button like in this video:

1 week later
#3160 2 years ago

I am considering getting the Stern 10" 3-way Speaker System LE Conversion speakers from Pinball Fidelty for my Mando Pro. Anyone tried them and if so, was it a significant improvement?

1 week later
#3255 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

The razor crest hurry up seems to just end unceremoniously and I'm never sure if I got it or not.

I've been thinking the same. Would be nice with more of a moment there.

About the game being grindy I think it is like most pins, with different missions and goals. Maybe not a clear story line but the individual challenges are really good IMO, especially thanks to the amazing video integration.

#3281 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

My Mando Pro will be here tomorrow, excited to get some time on it.
I have played a few games on location but struggled to get into a rhythm.
Ordered Logans wireforms too.

It's a really good Pro model IMHO. Really liking mine!

#3329 2 years ago

What exactly does the flamethrower do? Does it help in missions?

#3331 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Gives bonuses to all lit shots

Yes I know it makes the shots 2x, but how does it affect for instance a mission?

#3353 2 years ago

The Foundry is a genius feature on this game. So cool to be able to purchase tools that affect gameplay.

1 week later
#3481 2 years ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Thinking of ordering a pro but just curious if the premium is worth the upgrade on this one or if the pro is enough?

I'm very happy with my Pro. The upper playfield on the Pro is perfectly alright and you can add wireform ramps if you want.

1 week later
#3581 2 years ago

I am considering getting the CLiP or Convolux plastic protectors for my Mando Pro. Can't decide between orange and red. Orange look great in some pictures but too bright in others. Can someone with either color please share their thoughts and/or photos?

#3643 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Damn, looks like a rancor played soccer with it. My DP arrived with similar damage on the cabinet. I kept it and I’m waiting for a replacement cabinet to do a swap.

Yea, sometimes you wonder how they can manage to mess up so bad. The thing is worth 10000$ and full of be careful glass signs but they still treat it like a rugby ball.

2 weeks later
#4089 2 years ago

I feel my plunge is a bit weak after installing the Hooked on pinball shooter rod. Which spring color is the next stronger one? Got the Pro.

1 week later
#4248 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It is. I have the same. Pay for a full kit, literally get the shaft. Disappointing because it looks fantastic.

I bought a red spring (strongest) and now it's working fine again.

#4259 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I'm also looking to do this, where did you get the spring?

Pu-parts.com

1 week later
#4412 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

This weekend, I've completed the plastic ramp replacement by brass rod ramp + grey plastic 3D printed.
I think it looks better now.
[quoted image]

Wow, that looks awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.95
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaylar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.