Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambeno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#905 2 years ago

Haven't looked up the rules, but to get 3x and higher multipliers do you just have to hit a scope shot? Or is it Ambush? I know from playing, the Boba Fett gives you 2X. Still trying to figure out how I get a higher multiplier. Fun game overall. Really having a blast playing.

#1013 2 years ago

Curious if the White LED in the back can be replaced? They look like 2SMD. Kind want to add some purple and green led.

20210811_122926.jpg20210811_122926.jpg
3 weeks later
#1339 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

With a Grogu out of the game, there sure is plenty of real estate for another cool mod or something in that spot. Animated Grogu is going in replacing the static figure. But I had some ideas when I saw all the room.
Edit: Who the hell downvotes a simple photo showing a part removed?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice spot for nice big light up tie fighter! I might hunt one down to add purple and red led in...

1 week later
#1532 2 years ago

Anyone know where this piece goes? Couldn't find it in the manual but it says -38.

20210909_110232 (resized).jpg20210909_110232 (resized).jpg
#1541 2 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

This point [quoted image]

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#1758 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

This is where my largest regret is. My first pin was a TMNT premium which I ordered on Day 1, Dwight's last patch on that in December 2020 broke some things like call outs in the final modes. He hasn't fixed those because he's been focused on Mando. I bought Mando Premium for my 2nd pin and here I am still with 0.97 code with buggy behavior at seemingly random points where the upper playfield doesn't register any hits. So now I have two Dwight games with what I consider to be incomplete code. I love the way both of them shoot and I love the high level concept of each of the games where you shoot the left and right ramps then a lock to start a mission/episode to progress through the game. I just feel a bit burned that both of my games are both struggling for code at the same time from the same team, especially after remaining patient the last ~9 months with bugs in TMNT understanding that his team was busy with Mando.
With all of that said, I think Godzilla looks like the better game overall and with my 1 purchase of 2021 I wish it had been Godzilla, not because I don't like Mando but because I think there is more value in Godzilla (I admit though I haven't played it and who knows maybe its code is full of issues as well). I'll still get a Godzilla sometime next year but I wish I had been able to act on an LE.

After watching the Godzilla stream, I bought a Pro yet I still think Mando has better rule set.

1 week later
#1963 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Anybody recognize this little tiny black screw? Raised my playfield and heard it fall a pretty good way, so was somewhere on the bottom of the playfield before it was lifted.
[quoted image]

Looks like the screw that goes on the plastic near the left orbit. I could be wrong however, but it does have one small black screw for some reason.

1 month later
#2705 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Hi! I’m totally new to pins and pinball outside of the odd play here and there over the years but am looking to buy a new machine for my home arcade setup. I’ve narrowed it down to either a Godzilla premium or Mandalorian premium and wanted to ask some owners to get some opinions to help figure which will be better long term for me. Theme wise, I like Mando a fair bit better but Godzilla seems like the “smart” choice due what seems like is a better layout/rule set and the timelessness of the theme and that it will hold its value better, perhaps. This is likely going to be the only pin in the house, so outside of trading it at some point I’m expecting to have it long term. I’ve played both pro versions a bit at a dealer showroom recently and both seemed good but again the novice feel to me was better on Mando. I planning on deep diving and learning whichever machine I end up with so I don’t want to just go with my base feeling. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and my apologies if this is a bad place for my questions.

I own both, and to be honest I would go with Mando. The rules and code are way better imo. I also think the shots are more fun on Mando. Godzilla edges it out on layout but the rules hold it back for me. I think they are both great games and worth owning, but the rules in Mando are a blast. The mini wizard modes are really fun and the progression in them is immersive.

#2727 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

So far the shaker doesn’t really contribute much on Mando. I may take it out of my Mando pro and install it in Godzilla premium

Its really good in Godzilla.

2 weeks later
#3013 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Anyone with a Pro have the post come up when the child is lit?

I'm sorry but which post are you talking about?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,900 (Firm)
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambeno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=gambeno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.