IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#573 2 years ago

I'm in with an LE.

Is this normal? When I stage flip the right flipper button (press it slowly so only one flipper goes up at first) the bottom goes up, then the top one on the mini-playfield. But, when I stageflip the left flipper button, the upper one on the mini goes first. Then the lower. This is unusual.

I've also had the lower left stay up on it's own during a game. I thought it was the button wearing in. But maybe the wiring is incorrect and the game thinks it's holding up the upper flipper?

1 month later
#1260 2 years ago

Just chiming in to say how much fun I'm having with this game. Also to say how awesome a challenge mode would be. I think JP2 has the best challenge mode so far. But this game could have a great one too! I know, I'm greedy for asking. But I keep finding myself thinking about it.

1 month later
#1912 2 years ago

Hooray for challenge mode! I love those.

#1918 2 years ago

I agree that the main game is the most important thing. The challenge mode seems like it could use a little polish as well. Although I stink at it so what would I know, lol. Polish will probably happen along with the rest of the game. I just love that the game has one. Heck, I'd like to have a few challenge modes!

I got Ambush as a ? reward from the foundry. That was cool. It brings me back to a point I made earlier on how I'd like to see the ambush mode pop up on you. Or kinda feel like an ambush. It should be deterministic to be fair in competitive play. But I like how in Star Wars it felt kinda random. I've gotten better at looping the flip down scoop shot on the premium/le. It's pretty awesome when you get a few in a row. But, I was thinking that maybe some of the other modes in the game could contribute to qualifying Ambush mode. I believe it take 5 count ups to qualify. Maybe every two missions completed will advance the count up by 1. Every level 3 encounter advances it by 1. Razor Crest modes advance it by 1. This could be done quietly behind the scenes until BAM, you've qualified Ambush!

Just a thought. Fun game, it's a keeper.

3 weeks later
#2310 2 years ago

Just had something odd happen. I completed Deceive the Magistrate as my first mission. Completed Hunter mode. Went to the Foundry and selected "?". Hit the button a few times while it was "randomizing". Received Amban Rifle as my reward. Started another mission (my second), and it was Deceive the Magistrate again?!? Just thought I'd relay what I saw to the best of my recollection. I had to stop and think to make sure that I hadn't started another game. But no, I'm pretty sure that's how it happened. I also hit the scope reward that gives Beskar in there somewhere. I think towards the end of my first mission. Anyway, great game so far. I've been playing it almost every day since I got it. This is the way!

1 week later
#2409 2 years ago

Anyone get to the end of the "You Have What I Want" challenge mode? I haven't made it past phase 4 yet. I'm wondering what the upper playfield Luke levels are all about. I've finished a few target sets as I was completing the main phases. It definitely helps with points. But I have feeling there's more to it. Is there a write up on this anywhere?

1 month later
#3053 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

That magnet slings so hard the ball NEVER goes down one of the roll over lanes...I always just get the points. It could be cool if you could control the pulse with the action button. Not sure its possible...

Mine does that a lot too. Not every time, but a lot. What if the action button works as a "kill switch"? Maybe a short time after the magnet starts moving the ball around you are able to turn off the magnet with the button. It can still time out if the button is not pressed. That would give the player some control.

#3054 2 years ago

I agree that the ability to loop the shot at the flip down scoop was really cool. Challenging and dangerous for sure. But fun to and rewarding when you did it. I didn't choose to go for it very much the way it was. I prefer the new way to start Ambush. But maybe looping that shot can be incorporated into Ambush some other way. Or into another mode. Perhaps it's a situation where you have more than one ball and it's rewarding to trap up on the right while trying to loop with the left flipper.

3 weeks later
#3291 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So my premium came today(day 1 order) which is great. However the flippers all came terrible off alignment. I got the bottom one done easy enough but the upper playfield flippers are way off. I guess I need to remove the upper playfield to do this? Side noite my build date is 12/30 for anyone interested

That's how the upper flippers are on my LE. With the little holes above the flipper. I think it's probably intentional. I've played other copies and didn't notice a difference from mine.

#3293 2 years ago

I haven't changed any of the rubber bands yet. But the upper flipper rubbers do look easy to change.

2 weeks later
#3631 2 years ago

So my upper left flipper started working intermittently. It seems to happens when the mini playfield is pitched up all the way. Sometimes the flipper will start working again if the playfield levels out. Also had the playfield get stuck in the most pitched position. But that could be because I couldn't flip. Sounds like a loose or pinched wire to me. Or EOS switch. Anyone take off the mini playfield yet? Is it easy to do?

#3655 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Mine did the same thing, a wire came off the coil I took the upper playfield off to re-solder it.
Super easy, I took the right ramp off for ease of access.

Yup. It was the same thing with mine. When reassembling, I tried to route the wires to minimize any stress put on the solder points when the playfield moves.

If anyone needs to remove the upper playfield. It's not too bad. I took the left ramp return off. It's the one that goes behind the back board and runs down the right side of the cabinet. But if I have to do it again I'll probably leave the ramp return on.

8 months later
#6218 1 year ago

Downloading update via IC now. Looking forward to trying the new ambush changes.

2 weeks later
#6406 1 year ago

I installed a topper two days ago. It's awesome. I played a bunch. Even got to the new mando madness topper mode. Then, when I turned on the game today, the beskar meter on the right had reset to zero. I thought the running total was supposed to persist from game to game and through power cycles?

One other thing I'm wondering about. I got to the topper madness mode by lighting all six icons on the topper. But I didn't get the "Jack Of.." achievements. I thought getting the mode would also get the achievements. Perhaps I needed to get all 3 scope shots for the achiev? I think I only had 2.

#6463 1 year ago

I like what was done to ambush. I think it's the best version yet. I was able to get 180 Mil out of it. But all previous attempts were much less. I think it's good risk/reward. It's worth going for it now. My up/down ramp shot works just fine. I can hit it from either flipper. But I prefer backhanding it. The rules are not hard. Play it few times and it starts to click, the rules are actually really good and fun. I just wanted to give my two cents on that.

Is everyone having the issue with the topper that the beskar meter resets to zero when you turn off the game? Is there a setting I'm missing or something? At this rate I'd have to leave it on for days to get the reward.

#6487 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So i let the machine sit for a while. I played a game and the upper left flipper worked about 90%. I did nothing but let it sit. Maybe a bad plunger stop or coil sleeve when it gets hot? It's kinda confusing

Double check the wiring and solder connections. I had a cracked/broken solder connection at the coil that was being held in place well enough that it looked okay at a glance and worked okay some of the time. But as the upper playfield moved it would disconnect and I'd loose the flipper.

#6502 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

This is the third instance I've heard of this particular problem (broken coil wire) plus my own experience last week (left flipper coil too) makes at least 4. I wonder if it's the same Stern build tech responsible for these....send him back to Solder School, lol!

lol. But in my case I believe it was one too many zip ties holding the wires too tight. So the solder connections would get stressed when the mini-playfield moved. I redid the zip ties when I put mine back together.

#6503 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Anyone have clip protector set on their mando? Thinking about getting a set.

I have a full set of Cliffy's on mine that I'm really happy with. I can shoot for the left ramp without fear of breaking it now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
Plastics
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Raleigh, NC
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippersaurus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=flippersaurus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.