Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f-2niro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4923 1 year ago

Hi guys, I present to you my version of the grogu.
For the story, I got loaned a mando pro to be able to work on luke's lightsaber, the lender had bought the pin with a grogu and asked me to install it.
I therefore installed the grogu but I did not like it because the grogu moves too much and randomly, it does not stop when it should and the arm blocked by the ramp, I did not like it at all.
so I reconsidered all that.
I created a program that manages so that the grogu triggers at a very precise moment, that it waits to use the force, then starts again to return to its starting position.
I used the capture of the ball for my scenario.
the ball is captured, grogu moves and stops to use the force and does not start again until the ball is released to return to its initial position.
he will therefore move 4 times maximum in a game (4 razor crest multiball)
for the position, why would you want to put it in the same position as the original ???
I rotated it 45° which allows a very simple installation and to move the arm freely, visually, it fits well and grogu is completely free (head ears and arms)
the arm that remains blocked by the ramp will inevitably cause breakage after a while.
the trigger will be done with the powering of the magnet.
it was not easy to find the right parameters so that the triggering was flawless and that there was no electromagnetic disturbance, I spent 3 days on this configuration alone.
I will have an LE model in some time and I should be able to adapt my system to the magnets of the CHILD under the board, if I succeed, and there is a good chance, the effect will be even more fantastically realistic.
this is a short video to see grogu in action, sorry for speaking french but but pictures are enough

#4935 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I managed to mount mine so the arm is not restricted by the ramp. Had to modify the mount/body and the arm but it works perfectly, arm reaches its full range of motion just as it touches the ramp.
Play about with the mounting and you can get him under the ramp comfortably and he looks 100x better face on.

great, can you show us with a short video with the grogu in action.
very interested for seeing how you hooked it

#4936 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

Excellent effort i have to say. If you want to get a moving grogu this looks great. I personally still can't fathom the fixation people have with getting him to move... I'm fine with the factory mold and could give a crap if it moves or not. Makes zero difference to how I perceive this awesome title and how it plays. But that said if your into it thats cool and some people are making some painstakingly awesome mods to cater for it.

for now, it works perfectly on the pro.
i will test ASAP on the Prem/ LE.
now you can see the installation on my web site, i have made a PDF for the detailed process .
https://www.2niro-pinball.com/module-control-for-interactive-grogu/2202/

#4937 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

That's very cool. I didn't want to put one in with the arm blocked and giving stress to the plastic mechanics in the figure / the ramp and the ears rubbing the art blades on the side (le model here). Had no simple idea to mount it right.... Would be interested if you sell the model when ready / tested.

for now, it works perfectly on the pro.
i will test ASAP on the Prem/ LE.
now you can see the installation on my web site, i have made a PDF for the detailed process .
https://www.2niro-pinball.com/module-control-for-interactive-grogu/2202/

#4953 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I managed to mount mine so the arm is not restricted by the ramp. Had to modify the mount/body and the arm but it works perfectly, arm reaches its full range of motion just as it touches the ramp.
Play about with the mounting and you can get him under the ramp comfortably and he looks 100x better face on.

what about my request , is it a secret ?

#4987 1 year ago

Nice job man, congrat !

1 month later
#5413 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Has anyone had an issue where the grogu magnet fires to catch the ball, but no longer knocks it around.

it seems we have the same problem! =>

I went to a friend's house to install a grogu mod in his mando LE.

He bought the game at the beginning of the year (NIB) and has less than 10 plays.

His job takes him a lot of time and he plays very little.

I realized that the C H I L D magnet is not working properly.

When the lane insert is on, the ball is captured, then released but the ZIGZAG effect does not occur.

I don't understand how this is possible, the magnet works well but the sequence is incomplete.

We looked in all the settings if there was not a function to deactivate this effect, we did not find anything on this subject.

The game was in 0.97, maybe an update will fix this problem.

Same problem with version 1.2.

Has anyone encountered this kind of problem?

The game is under warranty but before looking like fools from the dealer , I ask the question.

Thanks in advance

#5416 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

My expectation was the magnet would swirl the ball before dropping,

yes, that's what it should do

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f-2niro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=f-2niro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.