IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#579 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That would look sweet with speaker lights
If you sell any I might be interested. Let me know if you do

Yeah....I would expect they would look pretty nice backlit. The issue with some designs is the fine detail in them (if they have any) will get lost in the honeycomb grill pattern, but that design looks to be big and "bold" enough that it should stand out pretty well with the grill area backlit.

1 month later
#1165 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

are these speakerlightkit lights? if so you will have a connector that piggy backs off the main power switch in the back box.

That is only the case if it's a deluxe type light kit and it is being installed in an international SPIKE 2 game.

1 month later
#1819 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Yes got an silver pair to, not installed yet. Do you also have an transparant circle round line in it? Curious how it looks with speaker light kit..

The surrounds I sell are made to be backlit. You can use them if not backlit, but being a seller of speaker lights (hence the website name...SpeakerLightKits.com) they are all made to allow light to shine through them when using a light kit.

The "transparent circle" you see is etching in the mirror material to allow light to shine though it. I left a very thin unetched rim around the inner part of the ring. I did a sample without that thin inner ring and it just looked better (when backlit) with that unetched ring there. I also tried some with the unetched area on the rim and also around the outer visible part of the ring. That looked a bit off as the etched area was then just a thin ring in the middle of the visible area that would allow the light to shine through.

I started stocking my bronze surrounds just for Mando, as I expected some LE owners might want to keep the black ring look, but also have the light kit more visible by using a surround that the light kit could shine through.

Here is a video I just shot of what a factory Mando LE surround should look like (on the left) vs one of my bronze surrounds (on the right). As you can see, allowing the light to shine through the surround ring gives the light kit much more visibility. You can still see the light kit reflecting off of the light silver cone on the left one, but it is not nearly as visible as the right side. If you are using 5.25" speakers with a darker cone material, you would see even less of the light kit effect on the left side with the surrounds that do not allow light to shine through them.

Another note....I have not actually tested a factory Mando LE surround myself, but I have been told they were black and did not allow light to shine through them. So I assume they are the same as the black material that I have (and used in the video on the left), that does not allow light to shine through it. So if you want a surround that looks black when not back lit, but DOES allow light to shine through it when it is back lit.....I have the bronze surrounds available.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop
Shooter rods
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.