Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 2 years ago

Got a good amount of play on a Mandalorian Pro on location today while I wait for my Premium. This was at Electric Quarter arcade in Ocean City, MD. The owner must love Eddy

Here are some thoughts:

Critiques:
- I had a hard time seeing the mini-pf (I am 5'9"). I had to physically move closer to the machine when it was up there. Hopefully Premium/LE with the mini-PF being higher won't be an issue.
- The mini-pf was tough. Hoping that the second flipper on the Premium/LE will make it a bit easier. Ok this isn't so much a critique as it is a statement.
- The plastic ramps did block the right ramp entrance and some of the blue inserts.

Other than that, I really, really enjoyed this game. I typically don't mind plastic ramps, but on this pin, I'd go with wireforms. I am hopeful that the wireforms don't block those areas as much.
I struggled to hit that left ramp for some reason.

I loved that there were no brutal shots. Like the posts on each side of the TMNT right ramp. You hit those suckers and then SDTM. You don't even have time to realize what happened. There were no shots like that on this pin.

I was ok with waiting on my order, but after playing this Pro, I am really, really anxious to get mine. I am hoping that I am on the July run.

I am also taking my parts to a powdercoater next week. I always have a spare set. I have a JP Pro set powdered and ready to go onto the NIB JP Pro I bought. I just need to actually get the machine.

I will probably use this Mando Pro to gauge what color to go with. I have about 20 orange color swatches from Prismatic powders. I had chosen Illusion Tangerine Twist, but now that I have easy access to a Pro, I'

20210618_170826 (resized).jpg20210618_170826 (resized).jpg
#128 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

It could be said that the other post started over 100 pages too early. 5027 posts before there is a confirmed sighting of a delivered pin. Pages upon pages of Munster code, pics of baby Yoda toys from Amazon, hype and supposition without any facts.
Why would anyone who gets their machine want to wade through 100 pages of BS?
Produce an owners thread once people own them - the clue is in the f*#@ing title!

And multiple pages of crap like what is tilt vs. rotate.

1 week later
#239 2 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

I have an LE of Mando coming very soon. It will be placed next to a Star wars premium. My question is
How do I get the awesome white and side rails. That is an amazing look. I really love that machine.

Powdercoating. I've already got my parts for my upcoming Mando premium at the powdercoater right now.

Here is a quick pic of some of mine...

20210628_005022 (resized).jpg20210628_005022 (resized).jpg
#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Where do you get your powder coating done dinot ?

I recommend local places. Just search up powdercoating and find someone local. The place I go to is all of 3 miles from my house.

I go to Prismaticpowders and search through colors. I add swatches to my cart. They will overnight them to you for under $10. I have about 20 orange variation swatches. I took them to an arcade to color match on a Mando Pro (I know that the Premium is far more brown, but I assume the orange colors are the same).

I choose my color and take that swatch that I chose along with my parts to my local powdercoater. They charge me $200 for the more complex colors (2 stage) and $175 (single stage) for the simpler colors.

This includes:
- Legs
- Side rails
- Lockdown bar
- Coin door
- Hinges
- Shooter housing
- Barrel spring (this one is overkill as you can barely see it)

There are people that do it via shipping, but honestly that price to ship will make this well over $400 and add time. My local person is usually done in a about 10 days.

I do a few other things myself. For example, I take all of the bolts from the front of the cab (4 carriage bolts for the coin door and 2 for the lockdown assembly) and spray paint the heads gloss black. Sometimes I will do that to the leg bolts. For other games, I go to pinball-mods and buy anodized leg bolts. So on my games, JP and SW have the gloss black leg bolts. TMNT and STh have green and purple leg bolts respectively. On IM, I spray painted them yellow which I don't like that much. It isn't enough to make me rush to change it, so I've dragged my feet. Alternately, you can have the leg bolts powdercoated as well but I wanted mine to contrast a bit so that they stand out.

#259 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Thanks for the overview. We have a powder coater locally that charges about the same and has done a great job on Williams stainless parts. I do have a question regarding Stern texture coated parts. Do you strip them (bead blast) ahead of sending to powder or do they do that as part of the cost you mentioned?

My powdercoater sand blasts the parts and that is part of the $200.

5 months later
#3171 2 years ago

Quick question....what does the setting 27 under Game specific settings "Number of missions spotted" mean/do? The options are 0,1,2,3,4,5 or All

Thanks,

#3174 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Pretty sure it will have that number of missions already completed when you start a game, making it easier to reach the mini wizard mode.
I remember Dwight showing off the Encounters mini wizard mode during the launch stream and he was able to bypass all encounters + levels via a setting similar to this in the service menu.
Easy enough to confirm though - set it to 2 and start a game and see

Thanks. I set it to all and started a game. It didn't have any completed missions. I was able to start a mission the normal way and it seemed like it was the first mission. I set it to 2 and did the same thing with the same results. Hmmm....

1 year later
#7282 11 months ago

Hey folks,

I just installed my new topper. Question, the display on the topper is a bit crooked and it seems off. The right side is higher and the bottom part of the screen is cut off unless I step back. (I am not short, but decidedly average at 5'9"). This is giving me OCD. I did a brief couple of searches on this thread and didn't find anything. I am guessing I am not the first to encounter this issue. Any pointers on how to fix this? I am guessing I need to take the front off and adjust the mirror.

I have the wedge installed.

Thanks,

#7284 11 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Yes, some tilted during shipment, with the only way to fix it is to take cover off, then adjust. At your height you should be able to see the bottom of the screen squarely. Topper made for 5’3” to see squarely and bottom of screen with wedge in place. I’m taller and see it no issues squarely, but my daughter is 5’4” and also see’s it squarely at the bottom.

Thanks. I removed the front of the topper but wasn't sure how I should be adjusting it. I sent a not to Stern support. Hopefully they have suggestions on what I need to do.

Thanks,

#7286 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Please post if they do. I am getting my game and topper this week.

Will do.

#7287 11 months ago

I got this note from Stern:

I have seen this happen when the screen moves during shipping. The 3 screws in the front part of the bracket most likely came loose and the screen will need to be centered once more. Once this is done, the screws can be tighten up once more. To get to the screws, you will have to remove the front cover of the topper.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7288 11 months ago

Folks,

This did the trick. I'll add some flavor to my previous post.
You'll need:
- #1 Philips Screwdriver
- 1/4" socket
- #2 Philips Screwdriver (longer one)

Use the #1 Screwdriver on the black screws that I've circled in red. Behind those screws is a 1/4" nut. There are 6 across the front.
Remove the 2 black screws on top of that ledge in the front.

Note, that the 2 screws on that ledge are a different size useful for when you put everything back together.

The front cover can come off. (It may need to be pulled up slightly and then out)

There are 3 screws on the screen bracket that must be loosened. Loosen these a good bit. I only loosened them slightly at first and the screen wouldn't budge. The picture I have is after I moved the screen. Mine was noticeable further back. You will need the long #2 Philips to be able to access the 2 screws on the sides of the bracket.

Pull the screen as far forward as it will go.

With the machine on, check to make sure that the graphics are level. Mine needed to have one side moved.

Tighten the 3 bracket screws.

Reinstall the front.

This took me about 15 mins.
Topper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpgTopper2 (resized).jpgTopper2 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=dinot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.