Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider days.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4999 1 year ago

Hi, i just ordered a Mandalorian Premium , i think is production of mars, i also need that Cliffys mod?
How can we see if we need it?

2 weeks later
#5087 1 year ago

I HOPE in a future code the top flippers doesn't move when there is no ball there, it's a bit sad to see the top flippers moving in moments that there is no ball there.

#5141 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

This is all true, and I'll add another perspective:
I think it's a great game for all skill levels, including newbies. As you start "finding the shots", you'll build up muscle memory and get better at the game, fairly quickly. The shots are tight but very findable, if that makes sense.
I think what's nice from a newbie perspective is you may not be getting to the end of the game anytime soon (which is great value for a home game - you don't want easy in the home environment), but you can focus on tackling one of the three mini-wizard modes and finding satisfaction in that. For instance, just focus exclusively on the Razor Crest shots for that mini-wizard mode. Another game, just focus on the modes. Another game, just the upper playfield. In other words, there's significant content here and nice "mid-game" rewards in the form of several mini-wizard modes. And the game doesn't force you to do this linearly.
Anyways, I can't wait to get my premium next week and join the club. The more I play this game, the more I like it.

I consider myself as a very basic player and never felt this game hard or having hard shots.
Black night swords of fury, yes! Was hell hard, even after 7 games i was losing the game in less than one minute ( the 3 balls ).
Also Turtles i found it a bit hard in some shoots.
Jurassic parc didn't found the shoots very hard to do but i was often loosing the ball.
I considere Manda way easy to shoot than this 3

#5175 1 year ago

Sooo finally i got my first nib stern pinball a mandalorian premium ( produced in March) ,Got it last Friday, and in two days I will get a godzilla premium. I was very happy with the machine until today.
- a part of the coat of the playfield got off, a ramp broke, the metal part that is at the entrance of the mini playfield just felt off while playing ( that's the less annoying part since I could fix it by screwing again.
I read the thread and apparently it happens often that the ramp breaks, I ordered the metal mod, do you think it will fix it?
For the playfield, do you think that the paint coat will continue to break?
Thanks

IMG_20220615_180053.jpgIMG_20220615_180053.jpgIMG_20220615_180104.jpgIMG_20220615_180104.jpgIMG_20220615_180755.jpgIMG_20220615_180755.jpgIMG_20220615_180801.jpgIMG_20220615_180801.jpgIMG_20220615_180807.jpgIMG_20220615_180807.jpg
#5178 1 year ago
Quoted from JoeyB:

File a warranty claim for both issues with your distributor ASAP. Stern should take care of it.
The paint and clear coat will continue to chip, and it may be chipping in other places you have not seen yet. The right ramp in particular has a spot that's prone to chipping. There's a good sticky post that shows how to put a washer there to prevent damage.
The metal flap for the upper playfield you should be able to fix, it looks like the screw loosened and fell out.

Yes, am afraid that the coat will continue to chip too
I contacted my distribuitor that sold me the game he said he will contact Stern for warranty but he is not sure about the answer of Stern...
For a 10.000+ usd item to have it broke the first days and doesn't have it substituted would be a bit disappointing...
I ordered the ramp protect mode, i imagine it will prevent that the ramp break again.

Damn bad luck for my first new in the box Stern game.
How the Godzilla that i will get in the next days will not have this major problems.

#5180 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Yes, am afraid that the coat will continue to chip too
I ordered the ramp protect mode, i imagine it will prevent that the ramp break again.
Damn bad luck for my first new in the box Stern game.
How the Godzilla that i will get in the next days will not have this major problems.

Quoted from JoeyB:

Since the chip on yours is on the art and very visible you will likely get a bottle of clearcoat repair right away and a new unpopulated playfield whenever they get around to making them which is well over a year (don't quote me on this).
You can probably do something to that area to try and prevent further damage. Hopefully someone else with more experience can chime in. You basically want to apply the clear coat repair and then put down mylar to cover the damaged area.
Hopefully your Godzilla has no issues!

Would be nice indeed if those are the solutions.
Specially that i bought this mandalorian planning to sell it in 1 year or two, and selling it like this it can be a deal breaker for lot's of buyers.

#5183 1 year ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Not sure how you bought your game but I had some out of box damage where Stern sent the replacement part (in my case new side art) and my Amex damage protection covered the cost of the repair from a local pinball restorer. Looks better than original now!
In your case if they do send a replacement playfield I'm sure Amex would have covered the cost for someone to do the swap. Best of luck!

was a brand new in sealed box by official distributor

#5186 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

was a brand new in sealed box.

Quoted from donjagra:

Not sure if I love the alternate translite....
[quoted image]

the premium is perfect, no need to have alternatives ( even if it misses that char on it )

#5194 1 year ago

Damn, i have my Manda Premium NIB since friday and i really like the game, the call outs, the missions , the art , all is very cool. That ambush ramp still is a bit hard to hit, it's a bit hard game indeed, but i love it, and also helps me to improve my skills. Today i could make 300.000.000 with 3 balls and extra at 170m and 250m.
Just fell a bit hard to do the scope since often i can't control the ball, and hard to target when the ball is passing fast. do you have any tips to share? thanks

#5197 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My scope strategy:
- Forget that scope is lit
- Shoot some other shot that isn't a scope target because I forgot scope is lit
- Brick the shot
- Ball falls to the right flipper
- Backhand off the right flipper into a scope target
- Act like I planned it all along

i see.
i often tried to control with the left flipper before do the shoot.

How easy is to backhand to do the right scoop, after holding the ball with the right flipper.
I already did it some times, but very rarely since the strength to climb the ramp of ambush.

Because i don't target it well?
the flipper haven't enough strength?
or simply because is really hard to do backhand ambush scoop/ramp?

1 week later
#5314 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

100%. This is a catch and trap game. You can take shots on the fly when they go through the return lanes, but that's it. If you're wildly flipping, then forget it. Those are probably the people saying the game is hard.
For those of us that catch and trap, this game isn't that hard. I honestly think I'm holding back from beating it too quickly b/c I like the game and don't want to get rid of it anytime soon.

Let's face it, it's a bit "hard" indeed. I can stay 2 times longer with one ball on any other of my 4 flippers than in manda, but.....
HARD is not a bad thing! And most of the women love it!
Seriously, i love dark souls because even if is hard game it's rewarding when you can do it. And Mandalorian you need to catch and trap indeed, and to be aware if the ball bounce. Still, i love it, it's soo different gameplay that all the other pinballs i have, and i love that variety.
I can only recommend.

2 weeks later
#5396 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I played around made some changes. Now I can backhand and forehand the encounter ramp.

what you did? indeed, my also play harder than the one i played in location

1 week later
#5464 1 year ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Mando is an amazing game. The “sales prices” will only continue to go up after (or during) Mando Season 3 on Disney+.
Look at Stranger Thints. The price and demand for that game is going up because the 4th season is super relevant right now. (Plus I gotta admit it’s a fun game to shoot.)
Emotional energy sometimes drives the market.
Take “value/price” out of the equation and what you end up with on any Mando pin (LE/Prem/Pro) is simply an awesome pinball machine that challenges all levels of players and provides tons of excitement. It’s an incredibly well rounded game if you ask me.

Indeed, one year ago everyone was bashing Stranger Things, and at least here in France everyone was like: haaaa it's ok, but not that great"
Now everyone is searching for it, because of the last season.
( i always thought Stranger things was a nice pinball)
And my Mandalorian is very good in my oppinion, and helps me a lot to progress and learn. Compared with my godzilla that let me play without that much focus and still do most of the shots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider days.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=days and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.