Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ctl723.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#415 2 years ago

That's normal on all painted Stern lockbars. They masked off the latch area before paint/powder, and it's exposed steel that then oxidizes. Doesn't hurt anything, but if it bugs you just put some blue tape on and hit the rust with steel wool.

Quoted from P1nhead:

Pics of the crap powder coating job... some build-up and pooling of material on the lockdown bar as well, made the radius too large for the round over on the cabinet and started to damage the cabinet - very noticable when looking at the machine.
Stern has not responded all week and my distro says open the ticket first with stern then they will be able to take care of things.
[quoted image][quoted image]

1 week later
#610 2 years ago

Has anyone changed out the T-molding on the LE yet? Trying to decide between light grey, dark grey, and chrome. None of them is a great match. I kind of like the chrome actually, but it might be a bit too much bling.

PXL_20210719_220426178 (resized).jpgPXL_20210719_220426178 (resized).jpg
#614 2 years ago

Which of the colors do you consider to be silver?

Quoted from Purdue:

silver for sure... chrome always looks terrible installed imo.

#615 2 years ago

Do you have a picture of the full game showing it with the side rails in view?

Quoted from KLR2014:

I changed to Light grey
[quoted image]

1 week later
#793 2 years ago

My LE doesn't have the reinforced diverter welds, but sure does have a lot of extra weld on the U-turn ramp and scoop. Anything I should be doing to try to prevent that ramp entrance from breaking?

Quoted from thekaiser82:

My LE is like this too. Probably a bad run of switches.

Quoted from attyrhodes:

Did anyone else who picked up their LE notice that they went through and reinforced the weld on the diverter for the upper playfield? I noticed it on both of the ones I set up, looked like they went through and doubled up on top of the old joints.

1 month later
#1307 2 years ago

Can someone please clarify exactly how to bend the diverter scoop bracket to stop the buzzing? I see the instructions from Stern, but it's not super clear on exactly where to bend. Thanks!

#1377 2 years ago

That's what I did. The cabinet angles are a bit different on this one than previous games. Actually looks like they changed suppliers.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would sand down the cabinet a bit.

1 week later
#1621 2 years ago

Wait, that's intentional?

I've spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my post constantly stopping the ball on launch and what felt like they should be clean orbit shots.

Quoted from thewool:

The super skill shot option is good but only seems to work for 1 ball. I'm also not sure I want to play that every time as it's quite drawn out.
Do you feel the current default plunge is an exciting way to start the game? Plunge to a dead post > drop through a CHILD light > then dribble out of the left orbit or down the middle? There are better options to start gameplay.
How do you explain the right orbit being blocked during the game, is the upper post supposed to be up the majority of the time?

#1722 2 years ago

Just a heads-up:

I saw a small chunk of clear on the playfield. Found the chipping near the sling bolt. Wanted to fix it before it chipped into the art. Pulled the bolt/assembly, removed the loose clear. Gently sanded and brushed on some touchup clear to protect. 15 minute job and Looks 100%. Just letting it dry overnight before I reassemble.

The mech wasn't screwed down fully, which may have contributed. That bolt was carrying the entire force/vibration every time the sling fired. I've seen this on a few other games recently as well. Those bolts are definitely a weak point when it comes to clearcoat chipping. Not a huge deal, just something to keep an eye out for.

mando_chip (resized).jpgmando_chip (resized).jpgmando_chip_2 (resized).jpgmando_chip_2 (resized).jpgmando_chip_3 (resized).jpgmando_chip_3 (resized).jpg

mando_chip_4 (resized).jpgmando_chip_4 (resized).jpg
#1724 2 years ago

400, but that's just what I had easily accessible.

Quoted from crujones4life:

What grit sandpaper?

#1745 2 years ago

It looks like it's just stuck on the mylar edge. That an happen with a slow moving ball.

Quoted from OriginalFresh:

I’ve played about 15 or 20 games on a set of new titan pinballs (standard) and had this just happen to me. I would assume this would be typical for titan balls to become magnetized more easily than the stock stern balls…
I’m new to owning a pinball machine and just thought this to be odd.[quoted image][quoted image]

1 week later
#1843 2 years ago

Finally received my Stern Mando shooter rod. The quality is... absolutely awful? I'm not sure if they're going for an intentionally distressed look, but it sure looks and feels bad.

As a comparison point, this was taking so long to get I recently picked up one of the Hooked on Pinball ones (which I think is a mod of this Etsy ball - https://www.etsy.com/listing/752909526/its-not-a-toy-razor-crest-baby-yoda-knob). Absolutely beautiful.

PXL_20210930_004240525 (resized).jpgPXL_20210930_004240525 (resized).jpgPXL_20210930_004302806 (resized).jpgPXL_20210930_004302806 (resized).jpg
#1846 2 years ago

Yikes.

Quoted from Happy81724:

They said in the reveal stream it’s supposed to have that distressed look

#1848 2 years ago

I guess you could just take the Hooked on Pinball one and kick it around on the driveway for a bit...

Quoted from JStoltz:

Good to know the accessories are being shipped out, at least. I think I like the distressed look, but the blue paint on the end is kind of sloppy. Would like to have seen a distressed version of the HookedOnPinball rod; kind of a best of both worlds situation, since the blue coloring on that one looks more “realistic.”
Has anybody else heard confirmation of these from their distributors? I’m on a list for one, but haven’t heard anything just yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.95
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ctl723.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=ctl723 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.