Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chiefkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4695 2 years ago

Picked up my Mando Premium yesterday and set it up this morning. Loving the game!

Mando 4 (resized).JPGMando 4 (resized).JPG
#4708 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Thoroughly inspected the cab and playfield before playing. No sign that there was ever a nut there.
It’s possible it’s wedged somewhere.
But I have yet to find it.
I’m swapping out the clear star posts for beskar posts later, so maybe I’ll find it then.

I set up my Premium on Sunday morning and 6 hours later I noticed the ball was stuck leaving the upper playfield drain. After a through inspection I noticed that there was a screw setting in the slit that was stopping the ball. I also noticed that the screw for the that holds the one way wire had come out and the wire was loose going into the mini playfield. After a through search I found that screw in the cabinets and replaced it. I then went and checked every screw and not to make sure they are secured. I did not that the nut holding the upper red flasher on the left side looks like it's barely holding it however when I tried to turn it by hand, it feels like it is secure.

Mando 1 (resized).jpgMando 1 (resized).jpgMando 2 (resized).jpgMando 2 (resized).jpgMando 3 (resized).jpgMando 3 (resized).jpgMando 4 (resized).jpgMando 4 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4840 1 year ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

For anyone wondering the turnaround time on Cliffy's, mine just shipped today. My order was invoiced and paid for on 3/18.

I ordered my just over a week ago and he told me at the time it would take about 3-4 weeks to manufacture and ship.

#4883 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

Any idea where this decal fell off from?
It’s not obvious so I thought I’d ask - Thanks
[quoted image]

I had the exact same thing happen to me when I unboxed my machine. It goes on the underside of the right side ramp entrance.

Mando 5 (resized).jpgMando 5 (resized).jpg
#4904 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Just looked at mine again and it appears to be peeling off a little.

This is beginning to look like a common problem. Mine have fallen off again so this time I may try using some double sided tape.

#4915 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Anybody got a Mando Pro that can tell me how this is supposed to look? The post was loose so i snugged the nut down but it looks like someone at Stern just slopped together whatever they had with a long ass screw

Something about that whole thing doesn't look right to me. Is that ptyle of Post even supposed to be there? This is an image I took from Stern and it shows a different post and the rubber in your picture appears to be slightly angled. This is why I mention it.

Pro 1 (resized).jpgPro 1 (resized).jpg
#4941 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Anybody in the club have any opinions on lowering flipper power below factory (maxed)? Have my playfield at about 6.5 but it still kind of feels like the flippers are cranked too high. Curious if anyone has lowered theirs to a value that feels more "natural" without sacrificing the ability to make it up the ramps. If so, what values did you use?
Thanks!
EDIT: Some searching led me to one person saying 240 L, 210 R. Another couple posts suggested lowering flipper power on all new sterns, but didn't specify how low would be reasonable.

I lowered my down to 210 as well and I barely noticed any difference in the play.

2 weeks later
#5057 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Just got my new Mandalorian in today from Stern. There's no "NET" menu in the options. Any suggestions? I wrote Stern an email per their service procedure, but haven't heard back a thing. Any suggestions? Software versions shown below as well.

You have to manually update the software first then the Net option will appear. I had the same thing when I was setting mine up.

1 month later
#5384 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Finally done (I think) with my homemade mods. Magnetic bombs on flashers, speaker panels, troop transport, Foundry, floating gun turret (episode 1), Kuiil, Keep out Stormtrooper helmets on sand, bounty puck action button cover, and This is the way lighted topper. Added mirror blades, shaker, and lighted flipper buttons.

I am really digging the topper.

2 months later
#5947 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Hey guys, joined the club today. Drove down to Next Level Pinball and picked up this Premium model. The whole family loves the show and we're all excited to have this game in our home. So far everyone has been able to start a multiball, which is great. Gotta have the moments available even for novice players. Looking forward to exploring the code and getting this machine nice and dialed in.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great place to get it from. I got mine from Next Level and plan on getting my Godzilla from them as well.

6 months later
#7233 12 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Are more toppers getting shipped to distributors?

I just received my today, so I say that the latest round of toppers has been released.

#7234 12 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

How you know someone is not a Mandalorian fan [quoted image]

Who makes these signs? I have a Mandalorian and Godzilla and would like to get the matching signs to go with them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chiefkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=chiefkc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.