Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c0untdem0net.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#250 2 years ago

Pablo is great. He's been going out of his way to help some issues I've had.

#279 2 years ago

After maybe 20 plays from a code perspective it does feel a bit like munsters 2.0 to me which is not a bad thing. You have the 5 main modes to the first mini wizard mode but then also get the 2 other simpler paths to mini wizards and then the final. The foundry adds some nice options for boosts and such. Munsters had 1 mystery you could never get again.

I like that there are several different things to do and really wished munsters had this level of code. I think it feels good, has a nice mix of complexity that new players and kids will love but still apeal to more serious players. Let's face it grogu is drawing kids in and I've seen that first hand on location. It's awesome watching faces light up when they see it.

I remember everyone saying Munsters was simple because Herman multiball was so close to the start button. Ravencrest is just as close but at least there is a bit more when you start it second and third times.

#284 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Munsters is simple for many other reasons. SJPs and the 5 character modes. That’s all it has outside of Munster madness. There no breadth to Munsters either.
Much more going on in Mando.

That's exactly what I said. It feels like Munsters 2.0 to me. What it should have been. More breadth l

#288 2 years ago

The second paragraph summed up my thoughts. The 5 modes to the first wizard mode feels very much like Munsters to me and is just as attainable. You get 2 more wizard modes for multiballs and the mini playfield which add depth and options. Then the foundry, hunter, scope are good side things to do. There is a good bit to do but still feels based on the core 5 modes and let's face it, the large scores are going to be in how you use the playfield multipliers.

Anyway, I see core similarities. It's not a bad thing.

2 months later
#1469 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Elwin demanded them on Jurassic Park and I believe they became standard after that.

My Munsters pro came with service rails. My guardians pro, bought last year, had the pegs so somewhere between the two of them they became standard.

Looks like it may have been Deadpool or Iron Maiden as the first if you look at the feature matrix for each. Mentions service rails specifically for the pro.

#1473 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Does the one side attach where the pegs are currently? Or am I putting new holes everywhere?

The hole by the apron is there and ready for them. There are dimples where the large screws go in the playfield so easy to add. You can find the rails on Marco for around https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/511-7621-0X but they keep going up in price. Cheaper at pinball life tho
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-pinball-support-slide-bracket-kit-for-spike-spike-2-machines.html

#1526 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

I can say first hand that these speakers are also WAY better than the stock speakers in any Stern Pro or Premium machine.
(these are the ones I have in my JP)
It's an inexpensive and easy upgrade that is worth it IMO.

Does the spike audio system have good power for them or is an external amp needed to really get good sound out?

1 month later
#2324 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

My Mando pro has service rails installed. Since when did Stern stop using the support pegs in pros?

Deadpool is when they became standard on the pro's and if you buy Guardians today NIB you still get the pegs. Learned that last Dec. Looks like they stick to what is in the feature matrix

1 month later
#2729 2 years ago

I play the pro version of the game in league and I find I avoid the encounters at all cost which makes the upper right of the game useless to me. Also seems if you sneak the ball in the ball save disappears so I don't try to do that anymore either. The game ends up just combining modes with the multiball while keeping the playfield multi up using the boba Fett targets. The hunter can be big with playfield multi but that is just a target of opportunity as I don't actively go for it. Basically just keep doing the mission/multiball stack.

Maybe if I had the game at home I'd play it differently but for competition I only use those three features.

2 weeks later
#3070 2 years ago

you can always go back to 1.0 if you don't like it. give it a try

#3139 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I hope Stern cuts distros and therefore buyers a break and charges last years pricing on games ordered last year for the first couple months of 2022. Doesn't have to be an official announcement...just do it and take care or people.

Pretty sure Stern has no idea who ordered what. The distributors order machines and usually more than they have actually sold. I was furious back in August when my AIQ Premium didn't ship due to the allotment my distributor got. I found several other distributors online who had it in stock after that build and I was out of luck until the next build.

Stern takes payment when they ship to distributor and they are going to charge the distributor what they charge. It's gonna be up to each distributor to deal with the price increase. My guess is the better your relationship is with the distributor the better you come out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c0untdem0net.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=c0untdem0net and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.