Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bsoulman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4666 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Couple of mods I made for myself and a couple others I might offer out to fellow owners if there’s any interest in them?
Would love to hear any feeedback or thoughts from fellow owners.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Both Mods are interesting- how does one obtain them?

Kind Regards,
BSM

2 months later
#5239 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Thanks for the kind words. This was my first attempt at this type of video. If I can ever beat this thing, I’ll create another walking through the whole game. That encounter path is tough to complete.

Good video, and tutorial of sorts!

1 week later
#5330 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

I never had that specifically happen to me but did remove the upper playfield to change the sleeves and coil stops. I was dreading doing this also but once you do it, it’s not that bad. A few mole connections, remove the upper playfield arm screw from the motor and loosen a bolt on each side of the playfield bracket (you do not need to remove these screws all the way. Just loosen)and your good to go. See attached picture for underside of the playfield if this helps. You may want to go ahead and change the sleeves and the coils stops when you remove it. Felt like I was doing brain surgery cause I was a nervous wreck trying not to scratch or damage anything. Hope you get this issue resolved.[quoted image][quoted image]

I had a wire come loose, re-soldering fixed it...

Upper Flipper Not Working- Broken Cable (resized).jpgUpper Flipper Not Working- Broken Cable (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#5468 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

I didn't see that kind of buying behavior in the later seasons of Game of Thrones, when I owned the Premium, but who knows. I think if anything, you'll see a temporary price bump on this game once Stern stops production altogether, whenever that ends up being.

Topper is coming any day now! Lot of people will be surprised of what it is...

2 weeks later
#5634 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Picking up a Mando Premium this weekend, excited to play this at home! I've got a shaker on order, and debating the shooter rod.
Has anyone found any fun/creative replacements for the kinda lame default bumper caps? I see the ones for sale that mostly just remove the text. I saw there was a frog egg cap in the past. I wonder if there are any cheap toys that might fit. I'm also game for 3d printing and painting something myself, if anyone has cool ideas. (I've got a resin printer)
If there are any other cool mods, lemme know! (I'm also eyeing my daughter's Hasbro Grogu and thinking about hacking it apart and harnessing it up...)

Go to this Forum: New Mods for Stern Pinball The Mandalorian
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mods-for-stern-pinball-the-mandalorian#post-6797972
And look at Post #11 -

I ordered from this person, they look nice, took about 2 weeks to arrive etc.
I think there was also another person who custom made some- they look like what's in the photo below (not mine).

My machine is in Post #13 in that same thread...
Mandalorian- Ball Traffic (Left Child Lane) To Check-02 (resized).jpgMandalorian- Ball Traffic (Left Child Lane) To Check-02 (resized).jpg

3 months later
#6365 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

I'm 6'0" and can't see the bottom of the Beskar gauge without standing on my toes. I've emailed Stern and asked about it Friday night, I don't expect to hear anything for a while.

I received my Topper yesterday-
It did come with the wedge and specific instructions for that in addition to the Topper instructions.
I'm 6'2" and can see the Beskar gauge without issue when the wedge is installed.

Mando Topper Installed-001 (resized).jpgMando Topper Installed-001 (resized).jpgMando Topper Installed-002 (resized).jpgMando Topper Installed-002 (resized).jpgMando Topper Installed-003 (resized).jpgMando Topper Installed-003 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-001 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-001 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-002 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-002 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-003 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-003 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-004 (resized).jpgMando Topper Wedge-004 (resized).jpg
#6425 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

I had no idea that was there, I will have to try that today.

Yes- you'll want to use this theme if you are making videos of the Mandalorian pinball to put on YouTube or elsewhere online, as the other (original) theme is copyrighted and if played on YouTube, your video would be taken down etc. This theme was actually included for this purpose.

#6431 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

i have one on order, can show you when its here

-Where did you order this from, do you have a link?

#6441 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

they designed the color scheme to better match the LE which I think is a bummer. I would have liked to see a good blend, so it looked great on any version. As far as brutal…there was a time where I was fairly sure I was going to take it to the back yard, light it on fire and dance around it. I was really frustrated. Then at around 750 games something started to click, and I can consistently make shots and progress to mini wizard modes, etc. Not sure where you are on play count, but for me it got better.

Agree with your comment about the color scheme- Stern probably figured that most (if not all) the LE Owners would likely be able to afford (or want) the topper- my guess is that they will make less than 1000 of these (enough for the LE Owners) + a few for those that 'might' want it, which would also possibly explain why it's priced so high in lieu of the licensing fee they likely had to pay Disney etc. If they sold 1000 (1000*2000) = $2,000,000 that might put a dent in their costs etc. Keep in mind each one is hand built, plus code, testing, support etc.

It would be nice if the code could 'detect' which model a person had (Pro/Prem, LE) and adjusted the color scheme accordingly...

I had a similar issue with scoring. Turns out that having the shaker motor makes things crazy in this game. Turning this off 'disabling' it in the settings, I was able to get much better scoring and progress farther in the game. Another option that you might employ (which I have not done) would be to move the lower the outlane posts on the playfield, this would mitigate the number of balls being drained via the outlane.

#6447 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

Someone stole my Beskar!!!
Have the topper installed. The Beskar display was up to 2500. I understood that this was supposed to be a cumulative number working towards 20,000. I came back home tonight, turned on the machine and I have no Beskar. If I misunderstood the Beskar, please let me know, otherwise this seems to be a code problem that Dwight needs to take care of.

I have a similar issue, but I NEVER turned my machine off. I got up to over 19000 Beskar, the 'RED' bar was near the top (ONE empty BAR), it was a late night. I figured I would play the next day and then get over 20000. Went to bed. Went to play the next morning the number had reset...

#6470 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Ok I tried to fix it but the overall fix was a new opto sensor on the u-turn. Back in business, thanks in Colorado to Game Exchange for having the part!

I am having a similar issue with the Ambush mode in regard to the U-Turn, do you have a part number for that sensor that you had replaced?

2 weeks later
#6606 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I installed my MRS switch today in the UTURN on Mando. I have attached pictures of what comes in the box and tried my best to document the process with pictures. 2 screws to remove the old switch. Cut the wires from the old switch. (I dismantled the old switch trying to make a screw template for the MRS but it didn't line up...so don't do that...lol). I just decided on a spot for the screw that was not near the original 2 holes. You only need one screw. The directions say to drill a pilot hole in the new switch. I just screwed it in. (You do you...). There is a small bit of play (up and down) with the MRS in the switch slot so I just centered it. Then I tightened the screw into the bottom of the playfield. Make sure not to overtighten as the switch will start to bow. If that happens (happened to me) just back the screw out a bit till the switch is flat against the bottom of the playfield. Strip the old wires (add heat shrink tubing if you want) and solder the new wires to the old ones. One green wire to the red wire. One green wire to both black wires. Doesn't matter which way you wire it. Heat up the heat shrink tubing and BAM! You're done.
I play tested that UTURN shot like crazy both with the glass off and on. *ZERO missed hits.* The MRS activates when the ball is within approximately 1/3 of an inch! The ball physically cannot be that far from the switch and pass through the UTURN. It is impossible for the switch not to register a hit when a ball is shot through the UTURN. This is the perfect fix for missed switch hits on this shot! Phenomenal product, can't say enough good things!
M&M creations Sonic is who you want to contact to buy this switch from!
Got my 2nd highest score ever, because my super jackpot shots actually registered!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for this information- I am having the same issue- I have reached out to the contact that you indicated and awaiting a response

#6668 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

For those looking, it's feature adjustment #50 in the game menu. The 5 new colors themes are as follows
Noir - (Default) Normal Blue
Bright - Cool White
Ice - Another Blue
Sunset - Warm white
Life Day - Pulsing Green and Red
So life day kinda seems like Wookiee Christmas, so it is fitting that it is red and green

It's #56 for me. I have a Premium...

20221218_135438 (resized).jpg20221218_135438 (resized).jpg
#6676 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I installed my MRS switch today in the UTURN on Mando. I have attached pictures of what comes in the box and tried my best to document the process with pictures. 2 screws to remove the old switch. Cut the wires from the old switch. (I dismantled the old switch trying to make a screw template for the MRS but it didn't line up...so don't do that...lol). I just decided on a spot for the screw that was not near the original 2 holes. You only need one screw. The directions say to drill a pilot hole in the new switch. I just screwed it in. (You do you...). There is a small bit of play (up and down) with the MRS in the switch slot so I just centered it. Then I tightened the screw into the bottom of the playfield. Make sure not to overtighten as the switch will start to bow. If that happens (happened to me) just back the screw out a bit till the switch is flat against the bottom of the playfield. Strip the old wires (add heat shrink tubing if you want) and solder the new wires to the old ones. One green wire to the red wire. One green wire to both black wires. Doesn't matter which way you wire it. Heat up the heat shrink tubing and BAM! You're done.
I play tested that UTURN shot like crazy both with the glass off and on. *ZERO missed hits.* The MRS activates when the ball is within approximately 1/3 of an inch! The ball physically cannot be that far from the switch and pass through the UTURN. It is impossible for the switch not to register a hit when a ball is shot through the UTURN. This is the perfect fix for missed switch hits on this shot! Phenomenal product, can't say enough good things!
M&M creations Sonic is who you want to contact to buy this switch from!
Got my 2nd highest score ever, because my super jackpot shots actually registered!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for this post- I did reach out to M&M (and Matt responded promptly) and I received my MRS within 2-3 days.
Using your photos as a guide, it took about 10-15 minutes to install, and it works beautifully! All U-Turn shots are registered properly

I highly recommend this for anyone that has a Mando with the issue with the U-Turn registering shots
Can reliably Start/Finish Ambush and the Super Jackpots work every time now...

Big shot out to M&M for this solution and CruJones4Life for the post!

2 months later
#7032 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

It ain't much but it's mine thanks to a couple of dudes on here! Thanks, Chris/Brandyn! Never thought I'd get this topper.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice setup- Good Variety!

2 weeks later
#7087 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Just to share, I submitted another "bug report / feature request" to [email protected] regarding the following. This is actually the second time I've sent these two in (first submission was Oct 2022).
1) Shaker Issue - It seems as though the shaker adjustment "MINIMAL USE" is pretty much identical to "MAXIMAL USE." I'd like to keep using the shaker motor enabled on my machine but the "MINIMAL USE" option (which I would expect to be as minimal as I can get other than "disabled") seems like the same intensity/frequency/etc as MAXIMAL. Is this perhaps a bug? The "MAXIMAL/MINIMAL" setting is a little too much for my tastes, hence the bug report.
2) Upper Playfield Flippers - Could your team add an adjustment that, when enabled, disables the upper playfield flippers unless a ball has been validated as properly entering the upper playfield? I ask because I would prefer (on my home machine) that the upper flippers didn't fire every time I flipped the lower ones. This is partially motivated by keeping the mechanical noise down and partially motivated by reducing the unnecessary wear/tear on the upper playfield flippers. I could see folks wanting to have the upper flippers enabled all the time (ready for upper playfield sneak-ins, for example) but for home use I'd rather those upper flippers stay dead unless I'm in a validated upper playfield situation.

Yes, it would be good to at least make the Upper Playfield Flippers adjustment Optional. Also agree with you comment in regards to the Shaker motor, I ended up disabling it for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bsoulman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=bsoulman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.