IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beltking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 2 years ago

Distributor said le starts shipping next week into following so we are close. Shooter rod is august (already paid).

3 weeks later
#383 2 years ago

My LE came today and the plastic on the ramp was cracked before playing. Once I played two games the vibrations broke it off more. I had my distributor setup a ticket but any word what Stern is doing about these?

#529 2 years ago

Anyone making a longer metal piece? My ramp cracked on le on game two out of box. Not cool.

8D42A3E9-C676-4EA9-B3B4-E998BC9E3FEE (resized).jpeg8D42A3E9-C676-4EA9-B3B4-E998BC9E3FEE (resized).jpeg
#596 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

This crack occurs because they installed the screw in the wrong place. There’s a huge gap in between the ramp and protector, thus the screw takes all the force. This causes the crack.
Before I routed mine, I made the hole larger on the protector, then I used 2 sided tape between the ramp and protector, and used zip ties instead of screws. Been on route for a few weeks now, and all is fine.

please attach pic if you can. Thanks!

1 year later
#7387 9 months ago

Sold my mando le a while back and kind of missed it so I picked up a loaded and I mean loaded pro and wow the pro I love so much better. Has the metal original wire forms instead of plastic and every mod made.

I do need two original apron cards and a middle sticker for the apron… anyone have one for sale??
Some idiot stuck to the coin box lid and it tore.

IMG_6779 (resized).jpegIMG_6779 (resized).jpeg
#7388 9 months ago

May use my hot toys lifesize figure for topper.

IMG_6799 (resized).jpegIMG_6799 (resized).jpeg
#7392 9 months ago

I’m selling my animated child mod at a discount. Converted back to stock when I bought the machine last week. Pm me if interested. It’s basically new just few minor marks on ear from hitting sides of cabinet.

$250 shipped (no on off switch) can send a pic later.

#7407 9 months ago

For those with a topper... I received mine and there were two wedges to screw in the far left and right of the long bar but not four like the directions show. Is that normal or should I have four? I reached out to my distributer to try to get the two more.

2 weeks later
#7420 8 months ago
Quoted from RandyCSVT:

Hi everybody!
I bought my first pinball a few weeks ago, a Mandalorian pro, and spent the last few weeks reading through all 149 pages of this thread.
Everything seems to be working as it should and I gleaned some useful info from all 149 pages. Here’s where I’m at please feel free to let me know if I missed anything.
- all shots seem to be working as intended. I reduced slingshot power, trough/ball launcher power was already lowered, I adjusted the right flipper a hair up so the dot on the playfield was dead center on that flipper, and moved the lower slingshot post in a bit. I can nearly 100% cradle from the left flipper and hit the scoop. I can mostly cradle and hit left ramp and center from the left. I can mostly cradle and hit right ramp and center from the right. Orbits are a bit harder and I’m still working on getting better at the u turn from the right. Hitting the stand up targets for hunter and boba fett are mostly by chance flung up by the slingshots. Multiball I just do my best to keep all three balls alive as long as I can. I love reading all about the strategies you all use, but am not so great at executing them lol. My average game is about 100mil and my top score is around 350mil.
- no left ramp damage so far. The only damage is where the ball gets ejected to start a game. I ordered cliffys for the shooter lane, ball drain, and left ramp. After reading about how behind he is and attempting to reach out twice with no luck, I was surprised to get an email from cliffy’s earlier today about my inquiry. He sent me an invoice, I paid, and he emailed me back that they will ship tomorrow all within the span of a few minutes. I must have caught him at a good time!
- my pin came with the shaker motor, stern art blades, and added insider connect. It has new balls, new titan flipper rubbers, new coil stoppers (the brass things), and had a general once over prior to purchase. I’ve since added the stern shooter rod, headphone and external volume knob, and loganpinball is making me a set of wire ramps that should be ready this weekend. I bought the hasbro grogu to mod, but the kids love playing with it so I don’t have the heart to carve him up lol. Any other must have mods I may have missed…no I’m not spending 1/3 of my purchase price on a topper.
- I know you can set your pin to whatever you are comfortable with, but is there an agreed upon standard. I want to get better at this and am fine with mods that make the game play better, but I don’t want to “cheat.” As much as I’d love an even bigger high score, playing five balls and getting bigger star posts for the outlines feels like cheating. What’s the consensus on the difference between tweaking this game to make it better and rigging it to be too easy?
Sorry for the long post, but I have a lot of questions after reading all 149 pages.
Feel free to suggest anything I may have missed!
[quoted image]

Congrats I love my mando pro and I had an le before. Pro is better. Let us know in a year when you have 10 pins now. Lol That’s where it starts. Topper is really cool if you can swing the price.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,000 (OBO)
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation
Toppers
5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Essex, VT
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beltking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=beltking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.