Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#296 2 years ago

In the club. Have a premium on order. Hope to have it in August sometime.

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

I suppose it will get patched in the next update

How is the code coming along so far? Still super early or did it ship close to done code wise?

#301 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

#500 has arrived in PA, thanks to Melissa and Chris at CoinTaker!

I know they just shipped out a good number of these, but my guess is they haven’t made 500 of them yet. They be being made out of order.

By the way, your game room is nothing short of incredible. I’m blown away seeing it. Congrats.

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Mew member here!
Joined today.
First few games have me excited.

What’s leaving? Dibs on your Stranger Things if it’s the one on the chopping block.

1 month later
#938 2 years ago

Any word on when the premiums will be back on the line? I know October was the word a couple weeks ago, just wondering if that’s been updated any. Thanks in advance.

2 weeks later
#1254 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yea it works. I have voodoo glass on my games. You can get it from Melissa at Cointaker.

Yes, I think Voodoo glass is the best of the anti glare glasses. I have at least one sheet of all of them (PDI, Voodoo, Invisiglass, and Stern HD), all good products but Voodoo is the best performing and at a great price point plus you get to support Cointaker.

#1287 2 years ago

So Mando premiums are back on the line now? That’s awesome.

#1409 2 years ago

How long are the premiums on the line? Thanks!

#1457 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How long are the premiums on the line? Thanks!

Quoted from Izzy24:

^^^^^^Does anyone know?

Doesn’t seem like anyone knows. I heard this run has replaced the October run though, so hopefully they are still on the line…

#1475 2 years ago

Any one know if Mando Prem is still on the line at Stern this week?

#1500 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

There is a chance they won’t grandfather in old orders that were in prior to the increase? I’d go bonkers if that is the case. Stern allowed their distributors to market and advertise prices and accept and backlog orders once the game was announced. Stern legally is stuck with honoring those prices for fully paid in orders, at least under Louisiana law they are…your mileage may very based on where you live and where your distributor may be located.

#1507 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think it will boil down to people who have actually made a purchase, including a partial payment with invoice... vs people that are 'on a list' or maybe just completed a deposit to secure an order/spot - but not actually completed a sale.

Agreed. If you didn’t pay and are just on a list somewhere you likely have no protection from a price increase. There is probably a stampede of customers trying to get cash payments in to their distributors before the increase comes into effect. Do we know when the increase comes into effect?

Quoted from Xelz:

Distros who sold outside of their allocation put themselves in a bad position.

Or if they prioritized customers out of order and shipped to later ordering customers that were squeaking louder assuming they’d get a bigger allotment than they ultimately received. If Mando Prem is off the line and not going back on till after the price increase and Stern doesn’t grandfather them in there will be a lot of angry people.

I guess I just missed that this already happened with EHOH. Apparently there wasn’t a big enough uproar about this then so Stern is contemplating doing it again.

#1580 2 years ago

Anyone know when the Mando Premiums will go back on the line? Is the October run indeed no longer happening? Are the rumors this is not going back on the line until 2022 true?

2 weeks later
#1962 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

can’t believe Dwight doesn’t recognize that.

Might not be his call for one reason or another. He’s aware of the issue, I’m sure.

Anyone know when the premiums are going back on the market? They will come with the connectivity thing?

1 month later
#2432 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Did they run premiums again recently? Ive been waiting on a day 1 premium order quite some time and have no clue when its coming. Or is that maybe since you are overseas and it took a long time to get there?

I’ve been told they are not going back on the line till March(ish). I simply gave up on my order and switched over to a Godzilla Premium. Hopefully Stern gets their production ironed out next year and can satisfy their day one orders from spring of 2021.

#2483 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Spoke last week with my distributor about my deposit I placed in May.
Was originally told July shipment. Then it was September. Then it was October. Now I'm being told March. Ridiculous. I'm out. Especially when there is no proactive communication from Stern at least apologizing and providing an explanation.

I certainly hate reading posts like the above. Stern is allegedly behind 10,000 orders for games (that is all games in the aggregate, not just Mando). There are many of us with games order outstanding. The price increase coming on all games manufactured after the new year has really gotten everyone anxious as well. Will have to see how/when Stern and the distributors enforce that price increase.

5 months later
#4742 2 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

That’s a good guess…I didn’t think of the topper but Stern definitely likes to add modes to some of the toppers.

Based on what Zack said in his podcast a couple months back, this topper will certainly have a dedicated mode. Stern has only done that previously on Jurassic Park I believe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.