Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PaulCoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#424 2 years ago

What does “monster mode” mean?

#551 2 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

think I will just stick with my zip tie solution for now, as it seems to be working well and is getting plenty of plays on location.

Can you share pics?

1 week later
#706 2 years ago

A94F42B2-D716-4506-A55C-D4F5ED94AF64 (resized).jpegA94F42B2-D716-4506-A55C-D4F5ED94AF64 (resized).jpeg

Quoted from pinballkyle:This crack occurs because they installed the screw in the wrong place. There’s a huge gap in between the ramp and protector, thus the screw takes all the force. This causes the crack.
Before I routed mine, I made the hole larger on the protector, then I used 2 sided tape between the ramp and protector, and used zip ties instead of screws. Been on route for a few weeks now, and all is fine.

pinballkyle
I kinda understand what you are saying, but any chance can you post a pic of this….please. Thanks in advance for helping preserve the ramp. Has anyone used a plastic washer under the protector or will “cliffy” make a longer ramp protector for us, kinda like what he did for the space shuttle ramp protectors?
Here is an example.

1 week later
#828 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Well it's official, I joined the club Sunday evening at 6:45. Mando Pro, my 1st NIB game! I'm happy to say it looks like Stern has addressed some of the issues on this run. They have added a metal retainer clip to keep the LED spot in place, it also looks like they've added a couple more weld spots to the diverter. Also they may have tweaked it as I have not had a single kick back from that diverter in over 60 plays without adding any foam or adjusting the flipper power. Still no washer under that guide however. It's shipped with the 9.7 code and is performing flawlessly! This is the way! Also, I added my first mod this morning, shout out to Andy at Rocket City pinball, his 3D prints are exceptional. I also had him print a set of the Detonator caps for over the red domes which I will have to paint before install. More mods on the way, including metal rails, speaker cover art and the trooper Kabob mod. I took the day off work today and honestly I may never return!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice set up…
Looks familiar?
On your latest Mandalorian machine did Stern do anything to protect the ramp near the Carl Weathers plastic? Pics of the ramp protector and placement would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any response.
837E325E-5714-4D2E-A417-E32226231807 (resized).jpeg837E325E-5714-4D2E-A417-E32226231807 (resized).jpeg

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This example we have on location.

Pics of your ramp near Carl Weathers, please. What did you do to protect it in location play?

1 week later
#1014 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

2. The newest sterns are getting harder to post pass on. And Brian Eddy games are always hard to do it on due to the positioning of his slings.

So true. I’m having to bounce pass off the sling because post passing is difficult when playing Mandalorian. I first thought it was due to the pitch on the game.

#1015 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

"the child is lit"
[quoted image]

Xaqery

It would be cool if there was something in the code like a midnight madness, where all the balls drain and only lights shine on Grogu and your only ball leaves the shooter lane by itself to go directly to the Grogu magnet and then a crazy light show or something different that acts like
“the FORCE” happens. Just a suggestion if time permits on code.

1 week later
#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

This crack occurs because they installed the screw in the wrong place. There’s a huge gap in between the ramp and protector, thus the screw takes all the force. This causes the crack.
Before I routed mine, I made the hole larger on the protector, then I used 2 sided tape between the ramp and protector, and used zip ties instead of screws. Been on route for a few weeks now, and all is fine.

pinballkyle
How is this holding up on route and do you have pics? Thanks

1 week later
#1427 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Received replacement ramp from Stern yesterday. I’ll probably get that cliffy before installing it.

Pics of the new ramp…or it didn’t happen(lol).
Did Stern make any adjustments to the ramp and protector?
Did you call distributor or Stern yourself?
Thanks for any response in advance.
Mandalorian is a different game and built for combos and quick shots/rewards.
When I turn it off, I still hear it on in my mind.

#1428 2 years ago

Has anyone tried the “jukebox” from the instruction/rule book?

2 weeks later
#1705 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

It's a really really nice touch to see some of the concept arts from Christian Alzmann and Ryan Church in the attract mode. And in some way, Cara Dune is in the game...
[quoted image][quoted image]

This!

#1709 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

It's in the official code 0.97. There's at least 10 of the official concept arts from the season 1 of the Disney+ serie The Mandalorian (artists: Christian Alzmann, Ryan Church and Nick Gindraux). It appears in the attract loop every 12 minutes approximatively. Each concept art appears twice before rotating to the next random one, 12 minutes later.

THANK YOU !
Xaqery (Dwight)
For adding the concept art to Mandalorian.
Hope to see new code in the future.
Is there a topper to come?

#1770 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I just listed my Mandalorian Premium for sale, in case anyone is interested and doesn't want to wait or pay $8700 for a new one now.
Hope nobody minds me posting this here;
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121450

Good seller.

1 week later
#1976 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

DOUBLE TAP the action button!!!!
Also, same issue with ambian rifle. DOUBLE TAP to use!

Nice. I’ll check that out later tonight.
“Controlled Pairs” for the ambian rifle and action button.
Is it the same for flame thrower?

2 months later
#2790 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

- Added a tiny one-shot Mini-Wizard mode that starts when nothing else is
happening; you don't have anything else running and you shoot the uturn.

Thanks Xaqery !
03451FD7-4E95-40ED-8725-F8DA93E365A7.gif03451FD7-4E95-40ED-8725-F8DA93E365A7.gif

2 weeks later
#3148 2 years ago

Does anyone have a link or video on how to properly put on a cliffy in the shooter lane for Mando?
Thx

1 week later
#3256 2 years ago

Has anyone installed the 10pc plastic protectors and did you need to get longer screws to accommodate a secure fit? What best sites have the protectors and colors to choose from? Thx

#3259 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

With the translucent protectors, you don't need the longer screws, but I know the colored protectors are a bit thicker.

Do you have a link to where I may buy them? Thx

2 weeks later
#3493 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Just ordered mine too! And for another Title. I got a free Tshirt for spending so much! LOL.

Cliffy is the only shirt you ever really need for pinball. Other considerations would be Pinball Life Explosion, CAX, and Free Gold Watch. Flipper room is cool too.

1 week later
#3611 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:I am considering getting the CLiP or Convolux plastic protectors for my Mando Pro. Can't decide between orange and red. Orange look great in some pictures but too bright in others. Can someone with either color please share their thoughts and/or photos?

Does anyone have a link to clear or red plastic protectors for the Mandalorian LE…please?

2 weeks later
#3974 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Day 2… really loving it

It’s all about getting three balls into the mini helmet play field… such a sexy set up.

2 months later
#4900 1 year ago

Side note:
This is going to be awesome…still sifting through Star Wars “ May the 4th be with you” for a Stern Mandalorian Topper.

3 months later
#5755 1 year ago

Quick Question:
I’ve got a Mando LE without stern insider connect.
At this time my code is 1.01 and I’m trying for the past 3 days to upgrade the code to the latest 1.30.
Do I need to buy Stern insider connect to upgrade the current code to 1.30? Every time I insert the thumb drive with an unzipped code there is nothing to upgrade and the machine doesn’t register the thumb drive. Any help? 26BB7240-2659-4BC7-A356-3F7C2621B3CB (resized).jpeg26BB7240-2659-4BC7-A356-3F7C2621B3CB (resized).jpeg

#5758 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - you can upgrade via USB.
You must have an issue with the files or drive format. Format as fat32 and keep to 16gig or less partitions. Make sure your files are properly unzipped and at the top level of the drive.

Thanks. I’m using a Mac. Which file should I have a the top of the driver? There are two files,right? I also format the thumb drive before I install code. If been using 32 and 64 size thumb drives. Thx

6 months later
#7009 1 year ago

With the latest code update, has anyone noticed the less brutal display of the head shot with the gaderffii stick once you complete the first mode? There use to be a crushing storm trooper helmet that was riveting and I no longer see it. Does it still creep in sometimes after you finish upper playfield modes?

1 month later
#7235 12 months ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Would be nice if they could add some assets from the new seasons.

I got to admit.
Season 3 of Mandalorian wasn’t fun.
Kathleen Kennedy seemed to ooze herself into it and it was a let down. I’m happy with The Mandalorian pin with only season 1 and 2 in the code.
Season 3 seemed like a bad Mind Flayer/Dream that I don’t want to experience again.
Am I the only one that thinks this?
E3DA05E2-7DCC-48CE-8868-8FD279D281FE.jpegE3DA05E2-7DCC-48CE-8868-8FD279D281FE.jpeg

3 months later
#7482 8 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Mando is currently an operators dream. D

This is real talk. I’ve been noticing how many people gravitate to it and operates have told me Mando is “winning.”

3 months later
#7648 5 months ago

Did Mandalorian get a good code update recently and how do you all feel about it?
Spotted this, but it’s kinda vague.
IMG_6679 (resized).jpegIMG_6679 (resized).jpeg

#7650 5 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Hmm. Godzilla got the same non-committal, what happened behind the scenes to your machine text. I just played Mando after code update, and did not see any differences. I did enjoy the commercials in attract mode, though.

Bump….did one update code?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

9,900 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PaulCoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=PaulCoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.