IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Had some 6” mythosaur skulls cut out of metal and powder coated for my speaker panel. Turned out darker than I intended… but I’m very happy with the overall look.
[quoted image]

In general I am not a guy that goes in much for mods ( pin gulp is usually my limit )
But I'd say those cut outs on the speakers are pretty nice. Looks good. Nice job !

#638 2 years ago

@ Purdue - nice gameroom !

3 weeks later
#1070 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:Alright, don’t rip me a new asshole for this, but I have my verdict after a full week of play in-home; and no, it’s not going away.
Day 1, not knowing the rules or shots, I loved the pin. When it flows, it feels really good, but there is a reason for that… cause it doesn’t really flow.
The geometry, on nearly all shots, is just… off. Nearly anything is not consistently backhand-able, and even when you nail shots, it often rejects. Because of the angle issues, the pin is more brutal than it should be; I’d 9.5/10 play BKSOR over this. Both brutal, but I never feel like I make a shot and miss on that pin.
Going to try a variety of fixes, a I notice my right flipper hides all the underneath black, and that it’s the reason for being unable to consistently backhand the right ramp.
But beyond that, the math just feels off. And I hate it. It doesn’t feel like JP where it rewards difficult shots, but instead punishes you with a made shot and ooooops… reject!
Now, I can nearly never get rid of this pin as my wife adores it and makes her want to play pinball (theme, theme… THEME!), and it’s “her pin” and thus it stays.
Man I really want to love this pin, but the maths, just no - I think I kinda hate it.

Make sure you are leveled well and not too steep. Maybe you need to tweak things a little. My Pro has been playing great right out of the box after I set it up. Over a hundred plays and no issues. Shoots very well.

Keep adjusting your game - don't give up. Games can vary unit to unit on how they shoot. Maybe it has to be just a hair high or low on a leg or two to shoot perfect rather than dead even all around. Or maybe pitch up or down slightly from the norm. Experiment. Start with everything dead on, and then try to make adjustments from there.

1 month later
#1885 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

New code running. Got to the foundry and every time I select something it would make a weird rejection sound. Just had to pick what I wanted and let it auto select after the timer runs out. Will see if this is a fluke or repeat issue.
Edit: Yep. I can no longer select items in the foundry any longer. My action button does work as well so that is not the issue.

Confirmed - same experience after updating my Pro to .98 code. You have to let timing run out for foundry for your selection of item(s) to take.

#1898 2 years ago

I just did a full install - error still there.

@ KozMCKPinball do you realize that when you select a foundry item if you push the action button the count down should stop immediately ?

Should not have to wait for it to count all the way down. The way it is now each time you change a selection, the timer is going back to 10 and you count down again from 10 to zero. You should be able to end the count down by selecting an item and pushing the action button. The action button no longer is ending the countdown.

Looks like Its an error in the updated code. The way it is now you could keep reselecting items for a very long time if you wanted, resetting the countdown timer by continually changing a selection.

Also so folks know - if you do a full install you will lose your high scores and presets.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1902 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I did a full and still have all my presets and scores. But foundry on my LE is still angry.

I lost my scores and presets and the issue persists after a full install with verify.

If you keep changing your foundry item the counter resets to 10 each time to restart the count down.

You could consume a beer while taking a break doing this I guess...

Sorry the foundry is angry in your LE. The foundry in my Pro is just indecisive or lazy now on 0.98

#2034 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

So have we got any explanation regarding if the Foundry is working as designed after the software update? I haven't updated yet as there were reports about the action button not working.

I would guess that Stern will do another update to squash that error. If it were me in hindsight I'd wait. You can just wait until the timer runs out for foundry. Some have said double tapping the action button works, but I have not had success doing that. Should just take one push to select your item(s) and move on. Maybe we will see another update soon to address that error.

1 month later
#2570 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

I created button press types to handle the different things we do with a button: short press, long press, held. I needed to do this when I decoupled the flame thrower so that it can happen any time. I needed to change how short presses work. A Short Press now needs you to close the button and then open the button all within 96ms. Which is a really quick tap. The foundry used to use a SHORT PRESS to allow you to select stuff. If you do a really quick complete tap closing and releaseing it should work fine.
In the latest code, to be released soon(tm), I changed short press to 128ms for the equipment. But that doesnt matter for the foundry, I changed the foundry to only use the button close edge. The foundry no longer cares about what type of press you are doing.
I think people think you need to double tap because to double tap you have to do a really quick tap.
Getting the mini-playfield and Encounters to work well is the #1 thing I want to work on before V1.0. But even if we get to V1.0 and its not working really well I will fix it.
- Dwight

Very helpful - Thanks Dwight. Indeed quick complete tap is selecting Foundry items for me now. I never thought that some of us press the action button differently and that it makes a difference.

Looking forward to more code updates and improvements. Thanks for the explanation.

3 weeks later
#2793 2 years ago

Updated Pro. Played a few games on new code. Looks good.

Use of action button restored to normal press for Foundry selection - more intuitive for guests and those not familiar with game. Appreciate that update and other polish etc. Thanks Dwight !

1 month later
#3452 2 years ago
Quoted from Lacarno:

Hello Everyone! I purchased a Mando pro this week (used, but with less than 20 plays) as my first pinball machine. I'm both excited and a little intimidated about owning my very own pinball machine.
I've read every. single. page. in this forum. So much great information, but it is a lot when binging the forum in less than a week.

Congratulations - That's a heck of a start for your first pinball machine !

Quite an accomplishment plowing through each page of this thread too.

With that enthusiasm and effort you will lose any intimidation about owning pins real soon. Just remember to make it fun. Don't take everything you read as gospel, but you can glean a lot of good suggestions and opinions. Your mileage may vary. Above all make it fun and enjoy it.

Don't be surprised if you wind up with another machine or two in the not very distant future. It happens.

#3461 2 years ago

@ Blackwolf you can get that pingulp on yourself. Just follow the post freddy made.

Easy Peesy ! In a few minutes you will have it installed on your pin.

Then just add beverage.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop
Shooter rods
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.