Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#652 2 years ago

Yeah I get a lot of rattle too . Maybe all metal ramps that cross

#659 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Damn shaker is a bit too fierce.
Had to dial it back to a roll.

It is ! Xaqery if you listening I really like what the avengers team did with the shaker in that game a little more subtle

Also a lot of my rattle come from the bass of the sub !

#723 2 years ago

Am I the only one that finds that left ramp a bear to hit !?

#725 2 years ago

Ok two things are annoying the heck out of me !

1. I get a lot of STDM coming off the left orbit . Seems to hit this post and go STDM A LOT!

2. Auto launch on the orbit is 50/50 , hits this metal post behind grogu .

Also guess I have three on occasion the inner loop doesn’t register a clean shot .

Before I tweak wondering if anyone else has has success fixing any of these issues.

3FF547FE-F8FB-470A-B2A6-E97E9DCF793A (resized).jpeg3FF547FE-F8FB-470A-B2A6-E97E9DCF793A (resized).jpegCBDE41BC-3F05-4C2A-9566-325CFBC88E25 (resized).jpegCBDE41BC-3F05-4C2A-9566-325CFBC88E25 (resized).jpeg
#727 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

1. Is easy. Loosen the guide and move it out more so the ball doesn’t hit that post.

Cool thanks ! I figured that may be the case .

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Ok two things are annoying the heck out of me !
1. I get a lot of STDM coming off the left orbit . Seems to hit this post and go STDM A LOT!
2. Auto launch on the orbit is 50/50 , hits this metal post behind grogu .
Also guess I have three on occasion the inner loop doesn’t register a clean shot .
Before I tweak wondering if anyone else has has success fixing any of these issues.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ok well #1 was easy ! Remove the plastic above that guide , loosen one screw , move guide good to go !

As for the ball launch , this is software related . The post goes up and then back down I suspect sometimes it doesn’t go down fast enough . When the game is off I can plunge that loop reliably 100%

Bounce backs off the right orbit in game play seem very much like Metallica and unavoidable! Maybe there is a metal post replacement ?

#781 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

EDIT: Shooting up the right orbit the ball sometimes hits the post and is rejected up top before it gets to CHILD and comes back down the orbit. Anyone else experience this?

Yea quite often if it’s a clean shot .

2 weeks later
#1012 2 years ago

I’m regards to the orbit I do believe there is a bug , if child is lit you cannot do the super skill shot ! But also the child does not activate on the plunge , makes no sense .

3 weeks later
#1336 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Edit: Who the hell downvotes a simple photo showing a part removed?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Tough Crowd!

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I built a kit on Titan for Mando LE in "Beskar Grey" and just finished installing it. Thought I'd share a few images for those considering Titan's. I really like the way it looks with the LE motif.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks been considering this or clear .

1 week later
#1593 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

So after discussion with Pablo, my Mando had a 1 1/8" hex post under the black screw. It was supposed to be 1 1/4" hex post. Stern is sending me a replacement post.
I still would like someone to take there's off that's bent up to see what's going on....

What issue is this fixing?

#1630 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I have been reducing it, not sure what it's down to now, but will check.

Another vote for some thin "foam" did the trick for me.

Quoted from Bos98:

We have joined the club. I am not sure who was more excited. Me or my 4yr old?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like you need room I will take the R&M off your hands.

#1631 2 years ago

Ok owners I am finding this game a bit brutal. Any suggestions to make it play a tad easier? I have closed the outlanes , lowered the flipper power a touch but not too much whats a good setting?

I do wish I didn't get the bounce backs of the right orbit post you would think stern would have learned by now on those plastic posts!

In need of code update Xaqery please

#1647 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

After only a few games it is hard to tell if code was an issue and did not feel it was incomplete but your comment means i missed something.

It just has some bugs, its fairly "complete", but it could use a little polish. Mostly the bugs that annoy me.

In regards to flipping, lots of new games coming out people want to capitalize while Mando is hot thats all. There is nothing wrong with it. Heck even I have some Zilla envy right now and I dont even like the theme LOL.

#1648 2 years ago
Quoted from Jstampa:

I’ve got my LE set up and played a few games. It’s by far my favorite game so far. I’ve only got a few games on it.
OMG. I almost freaked. I went to play a game tonight and hit the switch and nothing. I went back and fourth trying to figure out why it won’t come on. I thought it was DOA. Come to find out my wife unplugged it to plug in the air vent. Bad wife. My heart can’t handle these types of scares.
[quoted image]

One thing is for sure, the bottom edge of your cabinet is safe!

#1654 2 years ago

Ok so I complained and my Mando rewarded me broke 500B and got to precious cargo which was awesome!

2 weeks later
#1977 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Xaqery hey Dwight what is your take on the up post? Seems to be a popular opinion to only activate it when child is lit.
Mando flows surprisingly well it seems a shame to limit that flow and fun and any plans to focus and add combos? Thanks

Issue is it will be hard to light child if you do this .. maybe disable in modes .,. And def disable on skill shott at all times .

#2057 2 years ago

I wish the center shot was made narrower in order to open up the left ramp and right loop just a hair would make the game shoot so much smoother IMO.

2 weeks later
#2264 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I will let you know mate if it’s do able.
Something I have been thinking over and over is resizing the plates so everything lines up. Done a little edit on the right hand side plate to show what I mean.
[quoted image]

I had this same metal card idea ... Buddy in the neighborhood has the laser ... But he wasn't interested in helping .

3 weeks later
#2584 2 years ago

Added some razor crest shooters to my shop if anyone is looking, I was able to make some nice ones at a fair price. Working on something cooler for all Stern games hope to share that soon

#2615 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Yep, that’s the intentional, weathered aesthetic they were going for. Protagonists in Star Wars aren’t allowed to have nice ships!
There’s a sleeker, cleaner looking one available from HookedOnPinball, and a few other folks make them as well.

Yep I made some .. I don't even think it's that beat up in the show lol

2 weeks later
#2821 2 years ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

The pro is the wife’s,the premium is mine.I tried to get a LE but no dice.I got the two different machines for the price of an LE,street price that is.
I might move the premium in the future. I have to see how the pro plays,she has put 1 play on it and doesn’t want me to kill her high score.

This is kinda funny

#2822 2 years ago

Also I get they are waiting on an approval for insider connected ... We waited so long for what is mostly bug fixes in Mando I was expecting the wait was for IC approval so surprised when it wasnt .

Leads me to believe it's gonna be a while .

#2869 2 years ago

I can't believe that even with the new only when needed setting in place it still stops the ball on a plunge when Grogu is lit. Would make sense if he grabbed the ball but it's just drops to the pops and you miss out on the skill shot. Am I missing something ?

#2871 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I can do Super Skill shots all day long now even when Grogu is lit.

What setting did your use always down ?

#2880 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

That's really strange...can't be intentional. Can anyone verify if they can do Super Skill shot with Grogu lit? To be clear if Grogu is lit and I don't hold left flipper button on plunge the post will come up...

Unlees I have something not registering but this was a common complaint as I recall.

#2892 2 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

Prior to 1.0 I do believe I would see the post grab the ball even while holding the left flipper button down. Since 1.0 I haven’t noticed a problem yet. I have a Pro.

I feep like this didn't change on the premium ..

#2912 2 years ago

I saw a weird but today where the first encounter showed the wrong video .. it was IG 11 and not boba

#2929 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Just got my shooter rod in today. Does yours feel smooth? Mine feels a little..clunky. Wondering if some wd40 or oil would help.

I started making my own(if anyone needs one !) , I found that these shooter housings are a little tight. You can use a small file, or one run of a 3/8 drill bit and it should lossen up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=Mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.