Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#896 2 years ago

Best mod for your money imo.
$10 of t-molding.

(Sorry for the bad camera)

20210807_142727 (resized).jpg20210807_142727 (resized).jpg20210807_142736 (resized).jpg20210807_142736 (resized).jpg
#902 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

That looks really nice, although I would have gone with a different topper. in all seriousness where did you pick up the chrome trim?

Tbh it was still laying around from my Metallica when i changed it to purple. Just luck.

#926 2 years ago

My right orbit pop up post causes the right orbit shots to come back most of the time. Anyone have a fix for this?

#929 2 years ago

Ive notived a bug where you cant reset the game after earning an extra ball. It just adds another player like youve pushed the button during ball one.

#930 2 years ago

Also, just to check...
Should the Razorcrest be centered over that shot? Mine is to the left and it is quite easy to hit the shot on the right side without hitting the Razorcrest flap.

16284645763985557966443364272321 (resized).jpg16284645763985557966443364272321 (resized).jpg
#936 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I don’t see zeros for the other players so I don’t think you pressed the start button more than once.

^^^this^^^

#949 2 years ago

I can hit the left ramp from the left flipper but the right from the right is not happening on my game. Any advice?
Also that stupid plastic diverter post up in the right orbit just sends the ball back most of the time. Booooooo.
Anyone clear all the encounters yet? Is there another target sequence after completing all three encounters to start the mini wizard? I can usually get to about the 5th round (2-2). I made it through 8 rounds today (3-2). Only one more to complete them dang it.
I find getting the Razorcrest mini wizard pretty easy.
I have made it to the missions mini wizard three times.
No encounter mini wizard yet

#952 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just WOW!
Thanks for reminding me Waxx to update my release time ratings as I totally forgot about them. Will go through and change them to reflect current code and opinions. May take a bit but I'll get it done.

Your entire choice of rating system is the fundamental flaw in the top 100. Too many people clout it up with bs ratings. Usually its people trying to bump up their games. Yours just seem like a hatred of anything remotely modern. (Which you are entitled to) but tske the time to adjust your scoring parameters if all Sterns end up ranking lower than woodrails ffs lol

#955 2 years ago

Dammit.
Finished Precious Cargo mini wizard
Finished I Like those Odds mini wizard
Played You Have What I Want mini wizard.
Drained. Booooooooooo!
Im loving this game. It has a terrible case of the "one more game"

Just shy of 1billion

#956 2 years ago

Also tweaked my right ramp and while it is not a gimme, that shot is now makable from my right flipper.

#964 2 years ago

Always fun trying to figure out where a suddenly appearing washer on the playfield came from....
Turns out it was this post which meant there was also a missing screw...sigh. All good now but the upper playfield attached diverter is held on by one tiny screw?? The game wasnt playable until i found the screw and fixed that post.
Also swapped the upper rubbers to titans while i was up there at least.

16286115806922331114601702659553 (resized).jpg16286115806922331114601702659553 (resized).jpg
#965 2 years ago

Also, code name Jennie

20210810_112357 (resized).jpg20210810_112357 (resized).jpg
#1010 2 years ago

I know its childish but my mind chuckles everytime.
"the child is lit"

Screenshot_20210811-094231_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210811-094231_Google (resized).jpg
#1052 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Anyone making a metal plate for the lockdown bar button?

Knuckle busters?

#1053 2 years ago

Mando is the first game since Deadpool where the lockdown button actually feels fun and useful. It has some bugs still but its well integrated.

#1068 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Alright, don’t rip me a new asshole for this, but I have my verdict after a full week of play in-home; and no, it’s not going away.
Day 1, not knowing the rules or shots, I loved the pin. When it flows, it feels really good, but there is a reason for that… cause it doesn’t really flow.
The geometry, on nearly all shots, is just… off. Nearly anything is not consistently backhand-able, and even when you nail shots, it often rejects. Because of the angle issues, the pin is more brutal than it should be; I’d 9.5/10 play BKSOR over this. Both brutal, but I never feel like I make a shot and miss on that pin.
Going to try a variety of fixes, a I notice my right flipper hides all the underneath black, and that it’s the reason for being unable to consistently backhand the right ramp.
But beyond that, the math just feels off. And I hate it. It doesn’t feel like JP where it rewards difficult shots, but instead punishes you with a made shot and ooooops… reject!
Now, I can nearly never get rid of this pin as my wife adores it and makes her want to play pinball (theme, theme… THEME!), and it’s “her pin” and thus it stays.
Man I really want to love this pin, but the maths, just no - I think I kinda hate it.

Selling my JP and keeping Mando.
Yours sounds like mine on day one. After some adjustments i can backhanded anything but the right orbit. This game is one of the easier players imo. Straight forward ruleset and satisfying shots with an easy out shot up the razorcrest in a panic.
Anyway, tweak you game and see if your opinion changes.

#1069 2 years ago

How are there still not enough premium reviews to get this in rhe top100? Rate this sucker

#1107 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Does anyone else frequently hit a bank shot behind the lowered right scoop on the premium/LE? I seem to get a ball stuck there about once every 10 games. It is interesting…I al,ost feel like they could code in some special logic like it is an unplanned ball lock.

At the very least i hope they program it so that if the switch in that uturn is triggered while the scoop lift is down, it will lift. I hate waiting for it to lift and wasting its opportunity. Also the struggling to not have it trickle down the middle when it finally does lift is no fun either.

Ive also (only once) had the ball get stuck behind the raising playfield after an encounter. The game does four ball searches (none of which move the upper playfield) then decides youve lost a ball, adds up your score and starts the next ball but as soon as the upper playfield moves it releases the stuck ball....then the game gets hella confused during play and will think draining one of the now two balls in play was your only ball.
Basically if you get a ball stuck back there, yiu need to either fish it out manually or do a hard reset because the game wont right itself on that one.

#1108 2 years ago

Weve had on premium for 3 week and really like it. I do feel like i can confidently make this criticism though,
The upper rollover area is a wasted space and no fun to be in. You cannot even see the D insert. The ball goes down the D the most (a lot) barely hitting other letters and collecting them feels dull anyway. That whole upper left area feels useless. I love the rest of the game and have my game dialed in where all the shots work but man, those stupid CHILD rollover are boring. It feels like i have no control up the like an old flipperless game.

#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It’s not really wasted, if you moved the ramps back you wouldn’t gain space in front of them. Is the middle of the playfield wasted on AFM?
That said try removing the rubber from one or two of the middle rollover posts and it will actually go in the middle lanes.

In theory it is no more wasted space than any other 3 pop rollover area. My point was that this one is actually less fun than the standard in 100's of games. I like collecting upper rollovers. I find it fun on several games like AFM, Metallica or Skateball but on Mando i just dont like being up there. It seems to be mostly luck when id prefer to have some degree of control through nudging. This design is more like the ball is going to go where the ball is going to go

1 week later
#1195 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I am a premium guy but I played the pro and liked it. I decided to go pro because I can get it now. I haven't played the premium yet so I hope I didn't make a bad choice but I am so-so on mini playfields (which helped me in my decision).

If you are so-so on mini playfields, at least the premium playfield is engaging. Ive only played one pro on location so maybe it wasnt dialed in correctly but that pro mini playfield really felt like a waste of time and space. It was more flailing than skill. The premium playfield, while having a learning curve, feels very manageable on all but the steepest setting.

#1196 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Same here. I ordered a Premium but changed to a Pro due to being able to get it sooner. I thought the upper playfield would bother me but it is really challenging on the Pro. As far as I can tell, the magnet is not an exciting feature on the Premium.

The magnet/rollover area is the biggest disappointment on the premium for me.

#1202 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Anyone have any updates on the stern accessories? I'm patiently awaiting the art blades and shooter rod to start shipping, haven't heard anything if they have been pushed back from August.......

My Deadpool blades were ordered early April. I was told they were backordered until June......

#1214 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

Ever played a DP Premium?
DP Prem is more fun then DP Pro.
8 extra drop targets and the disco loop ramp make it a much smoother game.
On the Pro the ball is always going into the pop bumpers.

The drops and loop arent really a 2k upgrade though imo. I find both about the same level of entertainment but i prefer the pro art package to the premium.

3 weeks later
#1641 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sorry if this issue has already been covered to death but does anyone have a fix for the constant rejects up the right orbit when it hits the diverter post?

I have also asked this several times. No responses.

#1694 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If we can alter the code through pinball browser I would like to see a lot more of Cara Dune, loved her character and the fact Disney keep trying to push strong women as an agenda it’s ridiculous they removed her character.
Plus they don’t come much stronger or tougher than Gina, regardless of her political views she an actress playing a character that’s all that should be considered.

Why does everyone care so much about whether or not angry Rosie O'Donnell is in the game.

Screenshot_20210920-061929_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210920-061929_Chrome (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=KnockerPTSD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.